!!!!!!!! Please help me i need your help BADD!!!!!!!

Username: Envyone

Saskazoo, Sask

Post Number: 1
hello everyone i am new to this site and i had a question i am useing the panasonic Pv-GS2 vido camera and i was wondering how to put my videos on my labtop...when ever i hook up the usb it says this --> http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3549/pleaseinsertdickintodrivefhh1.png <--- even though the usb cable is hooked up to my labtop and to my video cam????..also the video cam is able to put a chip in it to take still pictures and when ever i hook up the usb it lets me upload off the chip but it wont let me upload the video...please people help me on my delima...its very important that i get this video on my cam.. and i wud apreciate u guyses help...thankes everyone.

peace

Username: Envyone

Saskazoo, Sask

Post Number: 2
edit: its very importent that i get the video ON MY COMP :-)

Username: Jdoakley

Jacksonville, Fl United States

Post Number: 1
I have a Protron 100. When I try to do set up I get a unusable signal. Can anybody help before I throw it in the river?

Silver Member
Username: Shane24

Post Number: 157
Adam, ur laptop doesn't recognize ur camera, or u need a driver... Quite suprisingly it says so..
If u were given a software along with ur camera, try installing it again.. and check with ur dealer or ur panasonic website for ur camera compatibility with ur current windows version if it supports it, or trying hookin it up at ur friend's p.c or just someplace else to understand as to were the problem exists..

At times usb's don't work properly, try the one's at the back of ur p.c, also check ur bios setup to rule out any problem there as well..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us