Since dn/bev fta history.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3876
he's retired..

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 327
D*mn 111 Whoe's gonna replace him? Thoes cananadian guru's thats screwed all card coders? can't think of there names now, but u know who.

Bronze Member
Username: Hero

Post Number: 43
LK it is not a "he" but a they, and how the hell do you know they are "retired", LOL

Because they have not come out with a P4/5 fix to the increased protectionism? LOL

you know nothing... nothing

you are an idiot.

it is best to remain silent and look like a fool than open your mouth to confirm it trying to seem like a know it all.

here is a hint, they conducted work from the abstracts in unlocking the HU, did you notice I used the word "unlock" than unloop. Suprise!

idiot!

Now STFU LK, you give past groups a bad name with your vested interest and spreading false rumors.

People from no1b4me with no profile now are spread thin and a far distance from being exposed by people like you, what makes you think they retired is beyond me?

The more they need a fix, the greater the unappreciative pressures by parties with an economic interest, the more these heads say screw you like I am telling you right now.

They don't do it for the money, never have. They have however spawned money motivated parasite from their thankless efforts by providing so much for free to a hobby that charged a fortune to once unlock a card.

This attributes to the real story behind why the fat lady sings LK.

With your limited understanding,you have no clue what you are saying or who you are talking to sometimes. You are clueless... just clueless...

retired my butt, and it is not a he, but a them...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3886
Sorry but I totally disagree with U..

Username: Welcome81

Ediosn, Nj Usa

Post Number: 5
LK

Do you know when is pansat 3500 bins gone come out

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 459
George go learn something first then maybe you'll know enought to bash someone! Newbie!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us