Fix is apon us

Bronze Member
Username: Caged

Post Number: 57
Ok guys, it looks like the fix is very much apon us and I'm willing to bet that it will be here VERY soon...

http://www.future-fta.info/forum/showthread.php?t=30306

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 253
AGAIN....???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
If you believe its ever going to come back, it would have to be again sometime wouldnt it?

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 254
if it just say soon is fine with me,because i don't want to hear about this wed,sun or less than 24 hrs anymore.but i do wish there be a fix someday....

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 93
http://news.channels.aolsvc.aol.ca/news/article.adp?id=20060728134809990010

Bronze Member
Username: Doa

Post Number: 25
Nice link Charles! LOL

We're sorry this content is exclusive to AOL Canada members and only viewable within AOL's software. To receive access to exclusive and original content like this read more below about becoming a member for one month free*.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 354
It is good to hear from Blacklist after so long. I'm glad he didn't make false promises like TDG and the rest.

Bronze Member
Username: 31415926535

Post Number: 21
I went to that AOL site (because i have AOL) and the article is nothing special. This is what it is:

Inmate's Request for Liquor License Denied
SPRINGFIELD, Vt. (AP) - Town officials have nixed an idea for a jailhouse bar. The Select Board, acting as the town liquor board, rejected an inmate's application to sell liquor from the state prison.

Paul Murphy of Worcester, Mass., is serving time at the Southern State Correctional Facility for aggravated assault, escape and passing bad checks.

He said in an application for a first- and second-class liquor license that he wanted to sell liquor from his home, which he listed as 700 Charlestown Road. That also happens to be the address of the state prison just east of downtown Springfield.

Regardless of the bid to have liquor delivered to a prison, town officials say many portions of the application were left blank.

``We determined that the application was incomplete,'' said Town Manager Robert Forguites.

Springfield officials were surprised to receive the application. They assumed prison officials would have caught it before it was sent and they believed the state Liquor Control Department also would have stopped it.

Prison officials say they review incoming mail in the presence of an inmate to ensure it doesn't contain contraband. But they don't look at mail sent by prisoners.

And Liquor Control Department officials say they had not received the application. They said they don't conduct a background check on an applicant until town officials have approved. If they'd received Murphy's, they said, it would have been rejected.

07/27/06 20:46 EDT

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Wow, way to deliver the news charlie. Keep us posted...

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 173
thats an old thread announcement from BL. Like two weeeks I think. Dont get your hopes up.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 360
No david, that was posted yesterday.

Silver Member

Post Number: 177
bullcrap, its old news

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
david that was posted Yesterday, 10:28 PM.
It says so at the top of the post. But you're probably right, everyone else is wrong, the forum is glitched and you're the only one thats right.

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
uh my bad, your right lol.

Username: Sann_knigger

Sarboro, Ontario

Post Number: 6
Blacklist not nice man. Very bad man.

Username: Jonwan

Post Number: 1
im new to this crap, so can anybody help me out and tell why the hell my viewsat vs2000 platinum is not working, and i been hearing things about a "fix", is it coming soon or what? Also, can anyone tell me how to reload my box once and if the "fix" gets here. Much appreciated.

Username: Zaz

Post Number: 3
jon
you may have come to late to this game. a fix is a software update that may never happen. but you can use ure reciever as it was intended, but the free chanels s.uck.

Bronze Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 72
BL and Little Red Riding Hood, same thing!! Ficticious stories!! LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us