Rom 102 unlocked yellow cards $$$$$

Bronze Member
Username: Ynkr77

Post Number: 23
I get paid every 2 weeks right so last week I saw these Rom 102 cards on ".Ebay" for $150. Now the final bids are ending at 200-250. I have searched everywhere to try to buy some for under $150 but not a chance. Anybody up in here now where I can get them for $175 at least. If not it looks like I have to do a lot reading and buy the necessary equipment. In order for me to do this my self at these kind of prices for these cards I have no choice.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 324
Try to find a local buy/sell site for your city. That's how I got my card for $160. Plus, you save on the shipping costs.

Bronze Member
Username: Ynkr77

Post Number: 24
Hey good looking out Borne I didn't think about that one. It's nice to see to that there are still good people up in here. Not like some of the ignoramus a**holes that just post a bunch bullcrap. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Alpha11

Post Number: 322
not only is F MON bilingual hes also bisexual

Username: 13_east

Post Number: 5
necro le gusta comer pinga

Bronze Member
Username: Nyckl

Jasper, Texas USA

Post Number: 12
I just sold 9 cards on ebay...all of them together was over 1,400.00....liked to of fell out of my chair..lol..we didn't know how to do the cards..figured might as well sell them to someone who could use them...talk about a bidding war..wow..lol..good luck on finding your cards..they are out there...nyckl

Username: Sann_knigger

Sarboro, Ontario

Post Number: 1
I once had 102, please help, no find, in car, persons stole car...no find...please help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us