100% Working Bin Files.

Bronze Member
Username: Cableboxtv

Post Number: 42
The Neosat iPro 1000 is working everyone. This seems to be the future of FTA. I've tested it for days now and it's working great. I've talked with mods from every site from al7bar to ftalife. Most of them seem to think that the bins will come out soon but they recommend the Neosat for those who want a guaranteed 100% solution.

Some people seem to be talking trash about this unit but after all the research I'm sure this is the best unit on the market now. Even when the other bins come back up they still have the chance to go down again. Last year this happened and it was down for like 4 months.

For those of you who are tired of waiting for bins this is your solution. I'm hooked and it seems there are many others who are very happy with this unit also.

For more info check out [link removed] or http://www.futuredss.com

Good luck everyone. I know how bad it was for me without TV. Hope this helped.

Username: Captainoats

Post Number: 4
Your are correct it sucked without TV. I've also tested this unit and it's works perfect. I downloaded all my files from ftalife.com also. They have a really nice site.

I bought my Neosat IPRO 1000 for $199 and it's worth every penny. I can still use the other receivers for other rooms later when they do come up. Got to have my TV Fix... Thanks Neosat Guy's....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us