Dont buy receivers!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Pu239_enema

Post Number: 46
When you see sites closed with messages like this:

UPDATE from the source.
No scams, no lies... just truth!
Fix IS being worked on, a file WILL be released soon.
Stand by!

We will be up and running soon!!!.

Makes you realize the huge ammounts of BS we are being exposed to by a few c0cksuckers with fat azz pockets, be it TDG or whoever else, they are feeding BS to this entire community of DN/BEV pirate tv fans with false promises of a fix for the current ecm, just to provide a boost to their receiver sales...

Think about it, all they are doing is making sure a bunch of us go out and get new receivers just based on the promise that the fix is coming out in the next 24-48 hours or whatever timeframe they come up with, the truth is they will eventually come up with a fix, that's for sure, or else their bussiness is over in this huge american market, is a sure thing they'll provide a fix, which brand will get it done first? no clue but it doesn't really matter, the minute a bin is released for one brand other brands will get it and copycat the fix for their own receivers.

So, provided they have to come up with a fix sooner or later to keep the market alive and their bussinesses afloat, we all need to quit buying their f_ucking receivers, all of them, every brand, just dont give them your cash and that way they'll have to get off their azzes and provide the fix as soon as possible, as long as they are making money they wont feel the heat on the back end of their azzes, but they will when they see their sale figures plummet down...

Take it as you want, but do think about it before you open your c0cksucker to criticize what i'm saying here, it only makes sense...

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 137
I think that is happening already. Prices on true auctions on Ebay are less than 100.00 for machines that were over 250.00. I won an auction for a Neusat 5000 I think for less than 30.00, and of course it didn't meet the reserve. The auction lasted a week. The "buy now" hasn't changed much, but the true auctions, way down.

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 141
I checked, it was a Neusat 6000, sorry for the mix up. Point is, they aren't selling like they use to.

Bronze Member
Username: Pu239_enema

Post Number: 57
Yes i was just looking around Ebay to see the prices they have on some of the receivers doh, was the irpo 1000 worth over $200 before they found the fix some days ago? or did they just pump up the price?
these receivers are made in Korea, taiwan etc for freakin pennies and they sell them here in the states for up to 200 bucks and more heh
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us