TDG SPEAKS AGAIN (This time from his azzhole)

Bronze Member
Username: Watzupwitu

Post Number: 67
TDG came up with another excuse. People, if you all don't know by now that TDG enjoys playing with your intelligence, then he got you all where he wants you.

C/P:

Nothing new to report.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's nothing new to report. VS missed a deadline again. I too am disappointed. I've been down with abcessed tooth most of the week, but the fact that VS missed this last deadline pissed me off too. They are stuck on the exact same routine as Blacklist and others. I have NOT promoted sales, in fact I have staunchly held publicly "DO NOT BUY ANY FTA UNITS TILL YOU SEE A SOLUTION". This has been my stance from the beginning because this is the only way to pressure them for a solution. There is no cardless solution from anybody so far, and it's looking like it won't be here this weekend. If you need tv, then try plastic or sub. DON'T BUY FTA! If you simply want FTA for free to air channels then fine, buy what you want, but I am still staunchly asking NOT to buy for anything else. This only makes sence. No sales will pressure these manufacturers to spend the $$ or do what it takes to get the solution. Nothing else matters at this point. The info IS out there to fix all fta receivers. Who will find it first is the only question left.

I won't give up
I won't break down
Sooner than it seems
Life turns around

As long as I am true to myself, and stand by what I believe, I have no problems dealing with anything that comes my way. I stood my ground.
Win, lose or draw, thats all we have in life.

Bronze Member
Username: Watzupwitu

Post Number: 68
what a joke this guy is

Bronze Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 93
Well it's been real. Take care everyone. Seems it's time to make a decision, go plastic or sub.

Bronze Member
Username: Dicks_ndickweeds

Bonerland, USA Country Music

Post Number: 45
At least mr. viewsat will have plenty to write on his gravestone as he tries to get that last routine for the ten millionth time.

Bronze Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 57
TDG is almost like one of them knee grews about now
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us