Time for cardsharing

Username: Barquentine

Post Number: 1
Looks like modded FTA has had it. Nagra 2 hasn't been hacked yet. Goodbye EMU, welcome sharing.

Silver Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 168
And thats next.$400.00.NO F'N WAY.

Bronze Member
Username: Annonymous

Post Number: 73
C & P

Originally Posted by tiggerooh
Oh Well
Just read a post on hash by veracity(tdg) that it could be awhile (probably a month or more)for a new bin.So much for the "today" promise.I wonder why they feel its necessary to make statements or promises ,as if we are children.

sweeps Super Moderator replied:

why do you talk ?
dont talk back

Bronze Member
Username: Cableboxtv

Post Number: 24
Forget the trditional card sharing. Mine is working with Iks similar to card sharing but more secure. The Neosat iPro 1000 gets all the channels pay and local.

They don't cost $400 i'd probly still pay that with all I get free but they are more like under $199. The files were downloaded easy at "ftalife".

You really think it will be a month before my other units start working? Will they go down again for that long?

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 30
Neosat iPro?
Yes, you get to watch free TV, just bacause ypu are connected to the internet. YOUR IP ADDRESS is "recorded" to their server.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU & to your free tv.
That's why it's called "i"
i-yay-yay...

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 225
KNOCK..KNOCK...WHO THERE...ME FBI..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
I took your questions to other forums and this is what they told me.

-----------------------------------------------
This unit is working perfect. There are many people who work for the other name brand receivers who are trying to spread bad things about this product.

These clowns are saying you can be traced by your ip address, the server stores your ip address, it doesn't work, it's card sharing good luck with that and any other story they can come up with.

This is are all lies. Why would they lie? That's simple these other companies give some free units to spread word about there product. When another company comes up with a top of the line product they have to try and jam the program. They don't care weather you are watching TV or not. They will soon be using one of these units themselves since they can't seem to get their files up and working.

Lie #1 They store your ip and it will be tracked...
Your ip address is not stored nore would the company give it out if it was. You think they are in the business of give away your ip address? They would make no sales.

(catch #1) Every time you've downloaded a bin file in the last 2 years your ip address was stored. Does this mean that you were tracked and traced? No way, it would never happen.
----------------------------------------------

I posted on a few sites I'll report back with everything I learn.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
R E A D THIS NEOSAT G U Y S:

THIS IS A COPY AND PASTE FROM A WELL RESPECTED AND A VERY HONEST MODERATOR OF ftasupport.c0m.: Very humble and knows a lot of things when it comes to fta's. Go to the site, no question is left unaswered. DOES NOT GIVE ANY BS REPLY, (so do not ask when the fix a will be out).
I suggest that you visit the site.

THIS GOES TO cable boxtv :
*MEMBER: "NeoSat iPro - All channels on dish open 110,119,148,121,61"

*MODERATOR: yes thats card sharing ... and you put yourself at risk for criminal prosecution when you connect a modified receiver to the internet ... the feds do not even have to "get" the server, they just have to know its IP and subpeona the connection records for it from its host, or from the ISP's that have users connecting to that IP (such as comcast, who will turn over records without hesitation")

Also: I'm sure you have the heard of mr. Gluzman. "Based on an extensive surveillance operation by EchoStar and NagraStar, the FBI executed a search and seizure warrant against Alexander Gluzman on March 3, 2006. Gluzman was found in possession of devices used for the unauthorized decryption of DISH Network's satellite programming and is expected to be arraigned on the charges July 31st in a Los Angeles District Court."

*** DOWNLOADING BIN FILES DOES NOT WARRANT YOU TO A MALICIOUS ACT, even if SOMEONE GIVES YOU YOUR IP ADDRESS. I will NOT go further with more explanation. Just THINK, why is it that only the few involves themselves with that "system"? IF ALL YOU NEED IS A BOX THAT COULD CONNECT TO AN INTERNET TO GET A FREE TV? WHY?

KNOCK KNOCK.
WHO'S THERE?
GUESS WHO?

Good Luck to you cable boxtv.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
HEY, cable boxtv, court (or FBI) does not even have to subpoena the server's owner, they can just subpoena the internet service provider. So good luck to you t years from now.
Just THINK, why is it that only the few involves themselves with that "system"? IF ALL YOU NEED IS A BOX THAT COULD CONNECT TO AN INTERNET TO GET A FREE TV? WHY?
And why is it that neosat's server in california was shut down.

Just a friendly advice:
Don't get yourself into trouble for just free TV.

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 136
Free TV is not worth huge fines and jail time. It would be better to try to change the system that charges so much for so little. A la Carte would solve many problems, but then we couldn't be forced to pay for crap tv which no one in their right mind would pay for unless under duress. Let us pick the stations we want and charge us accordingly. We would not be offered some of the crap we are now, because the customer support would not be there. Ratings would no longer be a guessing game, but a monetary certainty.

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 193
Totally Agree. NO doubt!

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 194
Can't take anymore lies.
Got my 60" going with DTV.
Boy, it's been a while since I last watched TV on my Hi-Def...

Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Ok I took your questions to them and this was their reply. I think I'd have to agree with them based on everything I've been hearing. Most of the people who sell fta also sell dreambox which is the same as this. All of the FTA sites support dreambox. Anyone have some inside knowledge on this? Please help before I buy more units. It's working so great I'm almost forced to.

Thanks for all the replys and help.

----------------------------------------

This type of service has already been working with the dreambox in Europe for the last 2 years. Anyone telling you they can track you clearly has no clue about how this stuff really works. This same theory is why a lot of people don't use the regular fta products because the fear of getting caught.

You can't just connect to the Internet and get free TV it doesn't work that way. The Ethernet only sends image bits to your receiver. You still have to have the whole setup you use with the basic fta systems. The channels still come from the satellite in the sky not the Internet.

If you were to unplug your dish coax you would get no channels.

As for the IP addresses they are not stored they are deleted. Every time you turn off your box it was like you were never been to the server before.

Whomever is telling you these lies is most likely someone who didn't trust the FTA receivers until they later found out "wow these really do work great and it's secure".

I tried to go check out that site that you said these people told you about. unfortunately they only allow you to view their site if you give them your "IP Address", username and password. Notice they also say Protected Server on their site. Kind of goes against everything their saying about servers lol. So let me get this straight their server is secure and others in other countries are not? I guarantee you one thing those same people will be offering support for this product very soon.

Also note one thing here anyone telling you that you cant get in trouble for download bin files is also a fool. I agree that it is also safe to use this product but believe me if they had the server of ftasupport and tracked the ip address to who downloaded a bin file. Knock Knock, you downloaded a bin file, have a dish on your roof, 2 receivers in your house and don't have any paid satellite or cable? That has never happened just like nobody has ever been tracked by the IKS in Europe. Don't listen to these clowns.

This type of system has already been working for along time. How long did it take you to get into FTA? Most people came in the last year. Feel lucky you are not left behind buddy. Also note that I'm a highly respected SuperModerator and I train the moderators. I also act as admin on another site.

What don't you tell these people to come post in our forums. I'm sure they are just a little scared and uneducated in the matter.

Good luck and thanks for getting this matter started in our forum.
--------------------------------------------
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us