Pls help !

Username: Moddy

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Hey guys,
I am a new member with fortec star trying to put new code but I am only receiving channeles which started with "W" maybe I miss procedure of how to install new codes, pls help!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1409
Those are the only channels working right now. They are the locals that some have been having trouble getting. You've done a fine job.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 164
I agree with Tyler, good job. When new bins come out ur good to go!

Username: Moddy

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
Thanks danten & Tyler when the new bins comes will the rest of the channels come autmatic or I have to instal another code.

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 28
You definitely have to load the new bin file, THAT's WHY, WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR IT...

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 182
yeah, just connect with the 9 pin cable to ur PC, and load the new bin that u will download. Its as easy as my girlfriend is.

Bronze Member
Username: Cableboxtv

Post Number: 19
Most people have lost their local and pay channels. The only unit working 100% with all pay channels wide open is the NEOSAT iPro 1000. If you want to watch tv now you have to get one of them. Otherwise just wait 30 days for the other brands to have a soultion.

Username: Caribsailors

Post Number: 1
New B also here, Bought a Pansat 3500sd two weeks and tried my old BEV dish....not Bought a 4' 1.2m dish a week ago. Point it everywhere and can't get a thing. Lat.18N lon:081W. Used all the dish point programs. Thoughts please

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Pu239_enema

Post Number: 42
R.Sager
What kind of LNB do you have on that dish? have you tried changing the settings to universal 1 or 2 on the STB? if you have a universal lnb which is very likely, you wont get a damn thing for signal unless u change lnb type on the receiver, are u using a meter while aiming satellite? if you are not receiving any signal strenght at the meter, then check cable and/or lnb for defects...

Good luck

Bronze Member
Username: Whackattack

Post Number: 30
Just don't hold your breath waiting for the new bins.

Bronze Member
Username: Poscor

Post Number: 32
still many GOOD channels

Username: Djibo75

Post Number: 2
Hi every body,

I am newbie, and I am just looking information to explain me how/where can I enter keys manually after the bin is installed (I have Fortec Star Life Time Classic NA). By the way actually I lost all the channels from Nimiq Satelite (bell Express view, Canada), And If anybody help me even if only to get local channels, I will be Very Happy

Cordially
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us