<b>FIX IS DONE</b> SOON TO BE RELEASED

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 188
COPY AND PASTE (THURSDAY MIDNIGHT)

07/27/06 (12:11 AM)--> [From TDG] Last routine is done, finishing up now, 24 hrs or less for release.

Bronze Member
Username: Moe948

Post Number: 91
Message from total-fta..

Server offline.
Waiting on new and or file release
Stand by!

We will be up and running soon!!!.

Hope that its all true. Or else, I think Viewsat will definately take a lot of punches from the FTA community

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
VIEWSAT'S FIXES r BEING UPLOADED FOR RELEASE @ TOTALFTA!

PANSAT'S FIXES WILL NOT BE AVAILBLE 'TILL NEXT WEEK!

THIS INFO IS FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE. NOT A PM MESSAGE, BUT FROM A PIONEER FTA VETERAN.

LOOKING FORWARD...
BS ME, BUT WHO KNOWS?

Bronze Member
Username: Nomeloplagies

Post Number: 62
Must be a hell of a file ! ... my uploads are in 1.3 flat seconds.

See to believe... be well !

Silver Member
Username: Momenali

Post Number: 129
10 min till new bin realese....

Thats what they say....New bin for viewsat will be uploaded 6:00Am...

I'am guessing its bullSh!t....
But u never know

Silver Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 127
Don't get your hopes too high... however do check their site every time you get a chance! LOL

Vini

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
IT'S a GRAND OPENNING!

EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR IT...
KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED,

IT'S EITHER CASH or PLASTIC fix...

ONE more hour, before they OPEN the DOOR...

Username: Nintool

Post Number: 1
Visiting from the future-fta and good to see that there is progress in other areas. Future is BL's site, and of course no word yet on that side. are you sure you can trust TDG? i have heard a lot of discearning comments as of late regarding his credibility. Hope it's true!

later,

nintool

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 310
CP AL7BAR
FACT 1- Dicknet engineers are not stupid, they spent a lot of money on this latest hit. They are well aware of the capabilities of FTA, and knew this hit would be effective and long lasting.
FACT 2- The best opinions are European nag is down and has been for months, no fix.
FACT 3- We don't REALLY KNOW what the "coders" know or even if they are working on a fix. All those that claim to have inside info are just posters like us.
FACT 4- IF a fix is discovered, it will be in the download section, look nowhere else.
Fact 5- The "onion peeling" should have been a good clue for those that bothered to research the facts. Briefly, there are only a very few facilities in the world capable of this type operation, it is not a matter of simply renting a "scope" and buying some acid. It would require the efforts of some very good scientists in varied areas of expertise.
The estimates are two million dollars min. BTW I work for a major university, and have talked to some very knowledgable people about this proceedure, They just laughed when I showed them the posts concerning peeling. Especially the one where VS was going to put one Canadian and one Korean in a room with a scope and some acid.

Now believe it or not I am a very optimistic person but I know where the towel is. I ,as many, hope there will be a solution for FTA. Considering the above, I just don't have a lot of hope.

Now if I am all wrong about this I will do some azz kissing on the town square, give all a week to draw a crowd and the concession rights. Just not going to practice puckering for now.

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 179
Guys i just got a word from a Mod from Future-fta and he's saying that the bin will be out for Viewsat by today evening or early tomorow morning. He expects the websites to be full packed and tells me to keep checking the website every hour. You guys can do that too if you want your bin fast. But im not telling you guys to, its your choice!

Cheers

Annas Khan

Silver Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 154
Anus are you trying to crash the server?

Silver Member
Username: Saturation

Post Number: 133
Annas Khan, you seem to be the only one having this information. What makes this mod so special? Is he in direct contact with the coders?

A mod telling people to check the website every hour, I'm sure he has no intentions on boosting the traffic to his site...

Username: F1lover2222

Post Number: 2
Guys don't listen to anyone, if Total FTA is off line then they will have a fix, however remember only members will get there hand on it first.
Don't think you'll get a copy if your not a member.

Long Live FTA!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey these bass tards are invading my air space so why not!

Bronze Member
Username: Josean

Post Number: 73
Annas, something sound incredible and so funny with your words, and lack of faith.

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 180
Ben Dover,

All i am going to say is that the mod is a very reliable source. That mod has given me updates for the past years and he's been rarely been wrong. He has been a dear friend of mine and as a friend he told me to check the website every hour. I shouldn't have told EVERYONE to check the site every hour. I am sorry if i dont have good english because i speak 5 languages and it is very hard to maintane them all.

Cheers

Bronze Member
Username: Pu239_enema

Post Number: 34
Dont worry about it Annas, i appreciate you coming on here and sharing your good news with us, you seem to be confident about a new bin release being inminent, it just that most people are tired of false alarms and expect your news to be a fake as well, that's all.
Just ignore the flames, that's why i always wear the asbestos suit, a lil itchy and all but keeps you cool :-)

thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Captain

Post Number: 77
nope

Bronze Member
Username: Cableboxtv

Post Number: 23
Remember that the mods can only tell you what they are being told by the manufacturers. There has been talk about when they would release for weeks. We all just have to wait to see it to believe it.

The Neosat iPro 1000 has opend up all the channels pay and local. They have more then one soultion now. They have the Iks which is similar to carshare but safe and secure. Also you can use the standard way while the files are up. If files go down you use Iks and never stop watching TV. So far mine is working great.

Bronze Member
Username: Mchukuzi

Post Number: 12
Ok. its Here...Finally...
We've all heard about people having guts or balls.

But do you really know the difference between them?

In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below...

*GUTS*
- is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met at the door by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask:
"Are you cleaning, or getting ready to fly somewhere?"

*BALLS*
- is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and saying: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject!!!!!

Username: Junowatimean

Post Number: 2
There has been a fix. It's simple. Just use a dish box with a rom 102. The problem is,the fta people are too stupid to do that. They are lucky to be able to put a bin on a box and then think they are a hacker. You can be watching it all tomorrow if you weren't so stupid. So now you sit and whine like a little girl because you are idiots. HaHa

Username: Ftaguru

Post Number: 5
what are you talking about?
s--t is in your as---le.

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 226
...BIITCHES ON CRACK...

Username: Pansatisshiit

Post Number: 4
The BIN out is BS, there is no more BIN.

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 31
Din't you here? The software routine got deleted, due to power failure.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us