Dear BL

Username: Pu239_enema

Post Number: 6
If the viewsat cardless solution hits the net tonight or in the next 24 hours or so and obviously before BL delivers his promessed fix for pansats, BL would definately become an instant Bu11sh1tter, after all, people have been bashing TDG or whatever aliases he goes by for setting deadlines and speculating release dates, but at least he has said something, BL on the other hand has kept every mofo in the dark with his lack of updates, non of the future-fta clowns have a damn thing to say to their users..

It would be all too easy for BL to pop outta the blue right after viewsat releases a fix and post a pansat fix, but then again, i've always had a feeling that's what he always does anyway, he's starting to come accross like a damn arrogant full of hershey, brown eyed copycat.

The next 24 hours will dictate wether i go ahead and sell all my pansat doorstops and get me an xtreme or better yet a dreambox.

PS: i dont give a flying fock about your flames if you are getting ready to post them, if on the other hand u have something interesting to add, go ahead, let's see how many peeps feel the same way about BL's BS

Post Number: 7
Btw: this is posted at ftabins.net:

New Bev Fix!

New Bev Fix posted, supports autoroll. PPV / 3M all channels up!

Posted by mrjava241 on Friday, July 28 @ 06:44:48 HKT (3 reads)
(comments? | Score: 0)

I dont have an account there and didn't bother make one to check since i have no interest on the french crap bev has to offer... may be of interest to some of you

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 283
Can someone check this out sounds interesting

Username: Keyisme33

Post Number: 10
its the auto roll fix for bev on rom 102 cards

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 157
Wasnt that posted... tomarrow

Silver Member

Post Number: 284
Thanks John

Post Number: 8
John ranship

Their site is titled ftabins.net, i didn't expect the autoroll fix to be for plastic and couldn't check it, like i said i wasn't about to open an account just to check on bev :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 285
I went to the site and yes they do and discussing about cards

Silver Member

Post Number: 286
John is right

cp from ftabins.net
Bins all up, loaders & manuals to be up very soon.

FTABins - UpdatesWe are almost done finishing our update, all receiver loaders & manuals will be added to the files section in the next few days. All receiver bins including the newest bins for cardsharing/cardslaving are all up. To access our files please register an account FREE.

Bronze Member
Username: Captain

Post Number: 75
oh oh

Silver Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 156
Would you rather BL give you weeks of BS like TheDssGuy..how can you defend someone who has given you nothing but BS for weeks..the reason BL does not give updates is that if DN knows where he is at with the bin they can start to work on counter measures before the bin is out..

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
Pluto,

But you will use his bin when it comes out right..

FTA

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1399
FTA,
Good to see you again.
Can you give us any info? Are the rumors true?
Are you guys close?

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
Hey Tyler wats-up..

I an trying to bribe any an all mods I know for any bit of info, but like I posted they were all told not to give out not one word or they would be banned..kind if harsh huh..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1401
Come on, just tell me.
No one else will read this, promise.

F_T_A IS BACK with all due respect, where the f_uck anywhere in the initial post did i specify that i or anyone else for that matter was expecting or longing for Blacklist to post specific/technical information about the current fix status?
You dont have to type a bible of details on a forum to keep you fans/hershey lickers/brown noses/followers/whatever the hell u wanna call them, calmed and hopeful that their "hero" is truly working on the fix and some progress is being made.....WTF is charlie or his god d4mn mom gonna do to counteract a fix that doesn't even exist yet, just by reading BL's post telling us something along the lines of: "Fix is near completion, stay tuned" or say "it may take me a week more", sh1t i rather have that than total focking silence and if charlie wants to counter the g0d damn fix, they'll get their hands on the file as soon as it's released, the same way your lame azz is gonna get it, and snoop it themselves.... you need a grey matter iv... and definately no more Sci-fi channel for you son.

Total silence from him can translate into an infinity of different things on the minds of those who can spot BS a mile away (like yours truly). Have you been checking his posts on future-fta? did u notice when his last update was?

On the other hand, learn to fuck1ng read or retract from replying to threads you can't seem to comprehend, how the f_uck am i in any way, shape or form defending tdg/dssf4g or whatever other qu33r handle he uses? where did i post he was a sweet fta world savior?

I got a spiritual message for you: READ then think before you crack your c0cksucker open to talk sh1t... nuff said, next!

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
We will not even look at it promise

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 213
go ahead FTA tell him,I'm not gona read,I'm looking away now.LOL...

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
I would not keep anything from you guys..believe me if I knew anything more I would post it here..

Hey Tyler...whats going on here at DSS...peeps are getting on each others but..I think I know why...P@RN right...well for those who need p@rn go to Channelchooser.com and you will get some p@rn for free..hope this helps..

FTA

Gold Member

Post Number: 1403
FTA,
Yeah, many people started to turn on each other and start fights for the sole purpose of arguing. Thought it would last a day or to but went on for the better part of two weeks. It was like being stranded at sea and out of food. Sooner or later, other people are going to start looking tasty!!
Nothing was spared, race, religion, politics, se xual preference. It was (and still is a little bit) a giant freak show. With the promise of a new fix, people look to be settling down which is good. Now we can get to the topic at hand.
catch ya later.

Username: The_only_one

This thread is just like when LK was around... no BS.. all FTA.

Bronze Member
Username: Rekman

Longueuil, Quebec CANADA

Post Number: 46
SHAME on those people who are swearing @ these coders like BL - Lk - & others..... Instead of beng illmannered & swearing u shud be thankful to them.. they are trying and trying to Fix a BIN for UNGRATEFUL people like YOU...I have read many threads where shameless people are just making lots of noises against Coders... INSTEAD of swearing Y dont YOU urself find & FIx the BIN ????.... Do you have GUTS ?? Shame on you stupid people ....
On other hand BL has done very well for not giving the BIN earlier...bcoz u have never been thankful for what he did Before........

I will be nice n very encourageful if we thank him and encourage him instead of swearing @ him. We are All here to seek for Help.. SO PLEASE be nice and show respectful manners......

Username: Iptv

Post Number: 8
Pansat has no fix yet!!Really doubt if it would be available this weekend

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
MKM, i'm gonna be short and to be the point...

If you gonna impersonate mother theresa with all the loving and qu33rness, you aint no f_ucking saint, you are an old h0m0 hippie :-)
Why dont you go get double penetrated by your loved coders? yeah u heard right, you can have all the glory, heck they gotta be tired and in dire need of some pleasure, how about a bl0wj0b?

f_ucking peace loving inbred :-)

Bronze Member

Longueuil, Quebec CANADA

Post Number: 47
PLUTO ... You dare swear @ me ??? LangetLIKI TOR MAA- Graine Gogote Pilon..your mouth is full of sh*t you eat sh*t thats y you talk about rubbish here.. irrespectful pavement barking DOg..It looks like ur such a kind of person who raised up on pavement.. illmannered and uneducated. I think your parents shud be regretting to have given Birth to garbbage like you..... You are Faire Weather people,,, you need only helps of others but you are rude to them.. one day you gonna see yourself in a way where no one would help or look towards you ... your irrespecful manners will turn towards yourself. you wont have anyone to help you. and you will be left as a pavement Dog.. Thats my Curse to YOU..I mean it and you mind it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
HAHAHAHAHA, OMG

what the f_uck are you? nigerian? romanian or some sh1t, nah you are obviously some frenchie wannabe/canadian s3men recipient, probably a slant eyed or sandnigg3r inmigrant lol

those are some world class lines there kiddo...
"irrespectful pavement barking DOg" hehe that sounds like something a towelhead would say lmao
I'll tell you a secret, the day your hag of a mother gave birth, they threw the ugly azz baby away and kept and raised "you" the placenta, so STFU and learn to f_ucking write you god damn kumbucket, what the f_uck this stands for: "You are Faire Weather people" i am a fair weather person? do i look like i forecast the f_ucking weather? :-) sheesh....... whenever you pull your head out of your azzhole u can comeback and post sh1t i'll understand, you inmigrant piece of sh1t.

Bronze Member

Longueuil, Quebec CANADA

Post Number: 48
daaammmm .. guyzzzz can u see Pluto the physcho ... lollllzzzz........
what a mothafacker he is !!! where the hell your mother raised you up ???... it look like you are frustrated having problems wid urself. impotent cheap nugget you are... your intellect is so inferior to people on this forum ...
Damned Idiotttt !!!!

Username: Nintool

Post Number: 2
SHut your F_ucking face uncle f_ucker!!! your a cocksucking aZZ licking ...Uncle f_ucker...

What are you F_ucking kids!

Shut the FUC_K up and jerk off Schmegma Knights!

see we all can cuss, aren't we cool??!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
MKM

hahaha my intelect is inferior to peeps on this forum? :-) is that even possible? well i guess yes, if you are a broomstick lol

daaammmm .. guyzzzz can u see Pluto the physcho ... lollllzzzz........ <--- making the words longer by adding characters makes you sounds cooler or something?

And btw since my intelect is so much inferior to yer majesty the dirty towelhead inmigrant, can you please teach me the meaning of the word: physcho <--- is that a medical condition?
or perhaps an STD?

Son you are extremely FUBAR lol, did your camel m0lesting mom teach you the meaning of FUBAR while she worked the streets of calcuta? or was it Dhaka? LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 191
NICE POST

IT's LIKE WATCHING HBO.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 147
FTAFTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD,FTA IS DEADFTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD,FTA IS DEAD FTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD,FTA IS DEADIS DFTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD,FTA IS DEADEADFTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD,FTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD,FTA IS DEAD

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 192
That's not THE END of the movie, is it?

Silver Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 161
Waiting for the sequel?N2 part duax.Pansat the attack of the clones part III.Back the Fortec Part IIII.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
I guess it is Bin chi, i warned the flamers to save their energy for another thread when i started this one and post if they had something interesting to say :-) but no, they seem to have a passion for talking out of their azzes and sticking their single sentence opinions in every thread...

I specially admire and enjoy the yuppy wannabe conservative rimjob expert f4gs that are always concerned with the so called "foul language" what is it, they are not exposed to ghetto negroes in their affluent enviroments? no ghetto anywhere in the surroundings of their trailer camp? gimme a f_ucking break dude, every mofo in this country is exposed to "foul language" unless you dont watch TV and live in the very bottom of a giant c0nd0m, bunch shallow cuntz :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
good one Big willie rofl

Username: Flipper17

Post Number: 2
There is alot of fu.ked up whiny people on this forum. When we bought our recievers we knew that we weren't paying for the PACKAGE and therefore taking our chances. Be grateful that we have people that at least try to get us up and running. Cudos to them.
To all the whinners ......grow up azzholes.

Bronze Member

Longueuil, Quebec CANADA

Post Number: 50
looooollzzzzzz !!!!!!!! ur just a Barbaric !!!! Uncivilized old chap !!! you are not scaring me at all.. ur loosing your time ...U show Nathing except mental disorder ...
.Since you are after me-following me with ur slangs .. It shows you must be a Pedophile !!!... Pooorrrr Maniac Pluto - Big Looser...... go n find some1 else.... give me a BREAK !!!

Btw... i am neither a nigerian nor an indian or an immigrant ... am just a Well civilized Canadian. llooollzzzzzzzzz....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
I'm "following you" around with my slangs? where? in the damn thread i started? rofl rofl rofl, get the f_uck out of here kid, i have no time for g4yness... u need to get a crush on someone else, i heard the real kneegr0w was a handsome mothefuka, go after him or something because i'm not into h0m0sexual queens like you, heck i dont even like chocolate, begone with you, shoo shoo go away

:-)

Bronze Member

Longueuil, Quebec CANADA

Post Number: 52
YES . its you Started it ... scroll up n read ... i posted a messages NOT for YOU ... I did not pointed to YOU ... stupid ... damm-it big looser ...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Dont u break out crying on me now, c-mon i wasn't trying to be mean and yes u did point you bs coment at me :-)
Are u really going to cry over this? here i'll be nice and let you borrow my favorite cumrag so u can dry 'em tears lol

Username: Juanchg

Post Number: 9
Make with your FTA pieces of sht.
All of that is a BSBSBSBSBSBSBS.
Thank to all coders, their so kind of person that can not accept they are losers.

Bronze Member
Username: Rotormanrx4

Post Number: 34
I like so many others in the DSS community have been waiting for a fix. Some means to and end sorta speak. I have read many of the comments people are making about BL needs to update us, mods telling us there is a fix comming etc etc.. this is common on many sites.

My thing is this - I personally think it is getting to the point that BL needs to tell everyone what is up. I think it would put a lot of rumor mills down for awhile. There are too many people guessing as to what is going on. Some have bits of information but none of it comes from the horses mouth directly. Too many websites/mods and members saying too many difference things about the current situations but none of it is a BL post. A lot of it is also contrasting.

Username: Lcdsat

Post Number: 1
Payasos

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Ditto J.R, i agree

El CiDi de Sat: anda a meterte una buena pinga por las nalgas culo-cagao, payasa es la resingaisima de tu madre :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Rotormanrx4

Post Number: 35
EL CiDi de sat tu primer post y lo que dices es una pendejada pluto tiene razon vete a meterte el cidi por el culo, mamon traga leche.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
haha, you tell him how it is J.R.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 317
U suck !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help