Pansat to release bin at same time.

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 77
Within 48 hours

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
Yes it seems something is up...BL has the fix ready to go,will be released at same time as VS.Possibly others as well.Still getting more details,seems VS never did a laser scope either.Post more as I learn.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1376
Where are you getting this from?
Who/What is the source?

Bronze Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 62
Charlie, hope you're right. I've heard these BS many times now.

Bronze Member
Username: Annonymous

Post Number: 69
Charlie McCarthy....

U were NOT supposed to give out that info YET!

Everybody MADE this agreement. Remember?!

Shame on U!

Bad.......bad boy. Very unworthy......

Silver Member
Username: Boricuazo

Post Number: 170
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Tabo

Post Number: 44
I think it's happening now. Hashhu down, TotalFTa down and Furute-fta just went down also!!!

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 437
You know it's B/S if they are not willing to supply sources, all these sites were down for maintance thats all!

Silver Member

Post Number: 438
And I might add, PANSAT does not release any bins, they make FTA units to be used for FTA purposes, others make bins such as BL.

Bronze Member
Username: Bumbumray

Santo domingo

Post Number: 28
what that means there gone be a bin for a pansat 2700 or what

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 202
castor,no,not yes,they all are talking about the bin will come out very soon.sound like good news,wish not some B.S again....

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 123
cough cough. bullshiot!

Silver Member

Post Number: 440
There will be a bin sometime, someday who knows when? no one, but it will happen.
If you have given up then look for true FTA birds or sell your unit(s) on Fleabay and be done with it!Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
The latest I have picked up on is this.BL has been quite close for some time.VS has been quite close for some time.Major naysayers of TDG are reluctantly stating that VS has the fix and they are watching video with audio as of yesterday sometime.BL is conceded and now only waits for VS bin to study.Seeing that BL was already 9/10 ths done,he is hoping to have working bins out by monday or tuesday.

VS bins will start coming out overnight tonight early Friday depending on your time zone.

Bronze Member
Username: Eat_fish

Mount forest , Ontario Canada

Post Number: 18
believen when I am seein

Username: Emapapo

Post Number: 1
i whan to know when the bin from pansat 3500 is coming out

Username: Mplow

Post Number: 10
new bin for 3500sd ????

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 52
I hope we are stop getting more BS.

Silver Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 155
Charlie MacCarthy..I would like to know where you are getting all this BS from..no one and I mean no one has heard anything from BL..the only person that is in contact with BL is Mr Leaker, the admin from Future-FTA and he is not saying anything..only that there will be a fix..no time or date given..

You should not be getting everyone hiped up when you really don't know what the coders ar doing..I can tell you this, you did not hear it from BL or at Future-FTA

If you guys want to believe all the BS the the DssGuy dishes out well thats up to you..if we could see him speak we would see sh!t comming out of his mouth..how can you guys keep believing this guy when all he has done is lie and lie for weeks..well believe what you want but there is no fix yet..

FTA

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 292
VS master of BS

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 343
At least the time given is sooner than before so it won't be long to prove either way.

Bronze Member
Username: Karla

Canada

Post Number: 60
FTA IS BACK when do you think there will be a fix??

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 212
BAD NEWS AGAIN,CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE.....BANG...

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
Karla,

I found out today the the mods at Dss newbies and at Future do in fact have some info as to where the coders are with the fix but are told not to say a word about anything they know or they will get banned..it's suppose to be an FYI for them only so they can prepare the sites for when the fix does come out..

FTA

Bronze Member
Username: Bumbumray

Santo domingo

Post Number: 37
so what is going on is there something on it or lies over lies

Silver Member

Post Number: 294
Whenever a new bin is posted future fta shut the site and load the bins. at the moment al7bar, future-fta and dss tester all working and people are just hanging out there. does not seem like we get any fix tonight

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
I hope you guys understand I can't give names..I don't want to get anyone in trouble but..I have spoken with super mods and mods personally and all they tell me is there will be a fix.. but they make certian gesters like they know more than they say..when...no one will give a time or date..FTA

Bronze Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 80
If it is true, I hope it's a cardless solution and not the card fix like c00lsat.

Silver Member

Post Number: 295
Thanks FTA now we believe you, the fix will come for sure but when no body knows, we are not here for bin just enjoying the discussion

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
Andy

They or at least BL is NOT working on a card fix..you guys have to understand that this down time is hurting all FTA manufactures as much as all of us..it's in there own interest to get this fix out..

FTA

Username: Cuty3

Post Number: 1
Let's wait and see for It.The FTA market worths a hundred of dollars a month producing they dont want to be lost their buz so we're pretty sure the fix will be soon

Silver Member

Post Number: 302
For hundred of dollars no way thats lot of money

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
Tung

Some manufactures have millions invested and is tied up at dealers and warehouses..you bet they are working there a@@es off..

Bronze Member
Username: Karla

Canada

Post Number: 61
thank you FTA
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us