At Last ! A CARDLESS UNIVERSAL SOLUTION !

Username: The_imajjin

Post Number: 1
Introducing... The "IMAJJIN"

Proudly Introducing the future of FTA. Presenting the 'Imajjin'
The Imajjin is the new generation FTA Solution that put simply, does it all.

The 'Imajjin' gets its name from the Korean word for 'All Together As One"
Pronounced 'IMM-MAA-JIN' this new FTA accessory, which, when combined with our revolutionary new firmware, provides what is undeniably a world first...

Utilizing the latest in Plug-N-Play technology, within moments of its implementation, it can be working its magic, by decrypting and decoding, absolutely any satellite signal! Yes that's right. This solution can instantly begin its magic, and before you know it, with just a little practice, it will be up and running, and working its magic on any satellite signal, anywhere in the world.

The reason we so boldly claim a world first, is because it truly is the-one-stop-shop global and truly cardless solution, that the FTA world has been dreaming of!

But, how can this be legal you ask... Well, it works in much the same way as FTA, however, there's no need to continue to download bins.

Like FTA, when sold, the unit is (In its factory state) only capable of viewing FTA...
YET UNLIKE FTA, The unit requires a ONE TIME ONLY FIRMWARE FLASH!
Due to its national solution abilities, we are referring to our new download only as 'Nation" but so as to avoid common word placement on the internet, we will be refereeing to it with a silent 'N'

From the first of August, you will be able to download "Ation" from a special site, the URL will be provided with each Imajjin.

Once you have downloaded 'ation' your Imajjin is Guaranteed to immediately descramble, decode and display EVERY SINGLE CHANNEL, INCLUDING ALL PPVS, VODS, P0RN, LOCALS PREMIUM'S, ETC ETC... ON Dish Network... ON BellExpressDeVu, . AND ALSO ON DirecTV...

So, if your looking for the cardless, clueless, cashless solution to all your worries and woes hers what to do... But before we go any further, a final word for the 'doubting Thomas" amongst you...

Are you thinking... Sounds to good to be true? Well read on !

Because we have hardly touched the tip of the iceberg!

Not only will it enable you to decode all the above, but it will also do the following too !

Enable you to watch ANY channel, at ANY time, ANYWHERE in the world!
Enable you to watch next weeks TV ! Enable you to watch your neighbors' TV !
Enable you to watch the latest "cinema only" releases, direct from your armchair !
Allow you to appear in and star alongside your favorite movie stars, in any movie ... Enable you to fly like Superman, travel in time like Marty McFly, in 'Back To The Future" and Join your favorite band, (Past Present Or Future, dead or alive) onstage during their world tour and play alongside them, perfectly, to receive an standing ovation... and...

Yes, all this will be possible, when you use your Imajjin+ation

DON'T send us any money! Don't get in touch with us at all. For security reasons, we will be the ones contacting you. Simply star at your TV, (Ensure the screen says NO SIGNAL) and click your heels together 3 times... saying...

I want my... I want my... I want my FREE TV !

Ahhhh Imajjin+ation... Ain't it great !

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 275
Another BS

Bronze Member
Username: Alienloco666

Sunrise, Florida USA

Post Number: 59
Hey
I will take one of those
That's funny
Alien

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 113
well IMAJJIN... with that BS why dont you click your heels 3 times and go back to China....

Bronze Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 60
For God's sake, this guy's on drugs!

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1373
No he's not JCC. I just got mine FedEx'd to me just now.
I'm opening the box.
Now I'm using my Imajjin and the ation together.
I think it's working. Yes it is!!!
Now I'm taking the box and shoving it up The Imajjin's a.s.s.
Look at that. It works perfectly!!!

Silver Member
Username: Sakapfet

Post Number: 121
this is gaayy gaayy gaayy i dont have imagination

Silver Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 136
Now its funny.

Silver Member
Username: Sakapfet

Post Number: 122
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 63
Nice job Tyler... At least you came up with something good. :-)

The Imajiin, duuuhhhh.. what a moron. hahahaha

Bronze Member
Username: Traxx

Swiftcurrent, Sask Canada

Post Number: 26
Very original nice change of pace from the rest of the crap on this sight.

Username: Whos_your_papa

Post Number: 9
The Imajjin is under arrest now for planning to steal satellite signal and intruding neighbour tv...ect. his IP address is recorded.
be careful the followers.

Username: Tikal

Post Number: 3
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Tikal

Post Number: 13
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us