Hashhu's Down? Bin probably coming!

Username: The_only_one

Post Number: 6
I've been trying for a long time and hasshu's 'busy' ... i think there up to something.

Just a thought...

*Theonlyone*

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 271
future down too and how many times they did this during this crisis. dosent mean anything to me

Silver Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 134
Its coming now.Better run and catch it.Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Hero

Post Number: 32
ya, more and more sites are throwing in the towel...

the very best sites are still up though

the loser sites ask for money to become a Very Important Person (VIP) member when they get busy or post BS to sell their dead inventory, mili is the worst scammer of all

some sites like DSS Central you even have to watch for viruses when they don't have time to scan what they are uploaded as well as safe files that require you to Jtag. Most are OK though thank goodness, when we had a fixes available that is.

As for the fix, nothing has changed beyond the keys, no fix still... not will there be one unfortunately

locals are better than nothing I guess while they last...

Bronze Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 61
After all this BS, the only thing that would be of use is that authorities get all FT@ scammers and put them in jail.

I can't believe that these guys are still offering boxes knowing that there's no - or will be no - solution.

Piracy is one thing, but fraud is something else! To my point of view ;)

Bronze Member
Username: Tabo

Post Number: 43
I think it's happening now. Hashhu down, TotalFTa down and Furute-fta just went down also!!!

Silver Member
Username: Boricuazo

Post Number: 173
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Boricuazo

Post Number: 174

Bronze Member
Username: Annonymous

Post Number: 71
jose

U are a NOBODY!

This time U can put that meter in a burrito and SHOVE IT.........
U know where.

Bronze Member
Username: Tabo

Post Number: 45
Jose is nothing more than a slimy, greasy, stinky, ugly, disgusting, moronic MEXICAN!!!

Don't pay attention to him. He just discovered the internet 2 days ago...remember, all them indians in Mexico are still communicating via smoke signals and shiet...

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 126
idians never communicated with smoke signals you moron. YOu watch to much tv idiot. Maybe fta is not for you.

Bronze Member
Username: Xoide007

Post Number: 33
hahahaha que mierd@ de cabrones

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 342
future is up, nothing new........

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 131
Funny, you sell me something to let me do something illegal, you support me in the endeavor until it is stopped, then I want the manufactuer to have "the integrity" to not sell all the inventory he can even if it can be used legally, just not used illegally. It can still be used legally folks, it is FTA (free to air). Funny kind of ethics here guys. If they will steal from DN, and they do, by getting money from those who receive the programming free in the form of equipment sales, don't think they are going to be honest with you. That's just silly. They are in it for the money, period. If you keep that in mind, you won't get burned.

Username: Kfox

Post Number: 2
Several sites were hacked that used the vbull software, so it might be that was the cause. See c/p
ROM10X Hacked ????????? WTF ?
How does this happen, have they ever heard of firewalls.
I mean really , this is a site that has groups of people (like this site) that specialize in HACKING. Seems they would have protected the site better than that. This is not isolated to ROM10X.. many a site seemed to have been hacked.

Or are they just saying that ? Time will tell. If this is the demise of rom10x, I think we had all better start watching each others backs... the S**T will have hit the fan.

Ag

Well, since I talk to Snag's on a regular basis, this Is what he has just told me, and had also asked me to post such on his behalf here for him

So, so here it is, and I will quote him :

1.) the problem was not rom10x it's vbull
2.) your guys turn will come unless you fx it
3.) huge hole in there software
4.) alot of very big sites with Vbull got hacked not just DSS
5.) huge Puck up on there part
6.) the hack is called XSS
7.) they can get in and be anyone they want on the site
8.) including admin and once they are in you are fooked
9.) takes about 5 minutes to do

Username: Juanchg

Post Number: 3
The hashhu site is up and nothing new.....

F*ck everthing
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us