How to improve FTA that is truly FTA

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 129
If you find a true FTA station you really like, email them and tell them, start an email campaign to let them know how much you enjoy their station.
Feedback is important, and if we let them know we are out here in large numbers, they just might start giving us some thought when doing their programming and advertising. This is of course for FTA, not Pirate TV. You could start websites to support your favorite FTA stations, letting others know about programming, etc. Just a thought. I too have come to the conclusion that short of a miracle, Pirate TV is dead, or at least gasping very hard. There are alternatives, unless you want PPV and Adult cinema.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 333
Hey Joe, it's refreshing to read your posts because you're one of the few guys here who support true FTA. I'm a realist too and have come to the conclusion that there might never be a fix (hope there will be one though) and using my pansat for what it was meant for is the only other option. Actually I think true FTA will get much more popular in the future should pirate tv go down. Could be like the old broadcast channels only much more of them.

Bronze Member
Username: Alienloco666

Sunrise, Florida USA

Post Number: 57
Hi Guys

That is correct I have FTA for a very long time, just start to use bins about 1yr or so ago...
I have a Pansat 2500a and a dish with 2 LNB, and I keep moving that sucker and I keep find some cool channels...and radio stations.

I will start to keep a track of all the info, and post on this site for everyone to use.
Great idea
Bye
Alien
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us