Read This

Bronze Member
Username: Rotormanrx4

Post Number: 26
Alexander Gluzman, a resident of the San Fernando Valley, admitted to distributing Dish Network satellite services and equipment throughout the United States and Canada. He was found in possession of devices used for unauthorized signal decryption and is expected to be arraigned on the charges on July 31 in a Los Angeles court. He faces a prison term of 15 years and a fine of more than $750,000 in addition to restitution.

The arrest came as the result of an extensive surveillance operation by EchoStar and NagraStar. Gluzman's activities were initially monitored in 2005 and evidence was produced that lead to an FBI search and seizure action on March 6, 2006.

Gluzman also admitted to obtaining and unlawfully distribution trade secrets and proprietary information from the satellite service provider.

The EchoStar and NagraStar investigation leading to the arrest of Gluzman is part of a widespread program to crack down on satellite service piracy operations.

I found this interesting, it happens this year,read the last 3 paragraph one said something important about the trade secrets? maybe this is part of the no fix mess? What do you think?.

Bronze Member
Username: Starz98

Post Number: 12
You might be on to something JR.

Bronze Member
Username: Jahow7

CalcuttaIndia

Post Number: 20
Maybe his jail cell will come with an FTA receiver.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 105
oh well, we win some and lose some (coders)

Bronze Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 50
This is very old news!

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
yup old news

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
STARZ BABY WHERE YOU BEEN? I MISS YOU,I BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU.Upload

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 334
He faces 15 years? Man murderers get off with less time!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
DAVID AND JCC THIS IS JUST 4 MONTHS OLD MINUS ONE MONTH WITH OUT A FIX IS 3 MONTHS SO IS NOT VERY OLD BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT,MY PERSONAL OPINION IS THIS, DISH IS SERIOUS ABOUT THERE FINAL GOAL TO END THE FTA SONNER THAN ALL OF US THOUGTH.

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
i dont really care, this is not my usual forum. I just saw all the shiot that was being said in here and thought i would cheer everyone up with a little humor, but some of you guys are really bad off by the way you act. TV is not that important and maybe its time some of you people get out and exercise, go catch a flick and pay for it or just walk around the park with a loved one. go for a swim, drink a beer in the jacuzzi, take a vacation, take your family to dinner. the list is endless.

Bronze Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 51
J.R., As a matter of fact, news like the one you posted has been a vogue among FT@ community. It does sens a message on what's going on, or on what's yet to come. I hope some good soul brings real light on the future of FT@, or else provides a reliable solution on the current status.

David, indeed, I'm into that buddy, enjoying life with loved ones while some solution comes up. If it doesn't come up, well... life goes on!

B wishes!

JC
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us