Fix for this current hash????

Silver Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 120
Lets hope, this is not B/S the guy is a Mod,on another site, if that lends any credibility!

Okay pals,
I heard a rumor that a manufacturer is getting ready to release a fix for this current hash.. And no, this rumor is not coming from Viewsat camp...

This fix apparently will be released by Triple Dragon, of course it is hard to believe this kind of news after so many days of darkness and so many underestimations done by others... But remember folks... Triple Dragon is based on linux (Open source code) and they were the first ones to release a fix of the past cmd07 even a week before Viewsat released their famous fix.

Silver Member
Username: Saturation

Post Number: 120
Great news, hope it's accurate.

Silver Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 237
so being a moderator on a forum gives you credibility, interesting ... so for example if Mussawel is a moderator then he is credible?

Bronze Member
Username: Hero

Post Number: 29
Bull.

Forums and FTA box sales /ads usually go hand in hand... I already got spam mail on a fix.

They are stroking you. No one has the fix or will have.

The mapping routine is like a firewall. Impossible to hack in our lifetime without a multi zillion dollar lab and an army of high level academics who wouldn't remotely entertain the idea.

Rumours ran rampant even when Dave killed the hobby years ago...

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 20
Has anyone gone to a car dealership?
wHY DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT THOSE SALESMEN SAY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEIR CARS?
How many of them are really HONEST?

AFTER READING THAT GOOD POST (above), I BET YOU GUYS, SOMEONE TOOK a CAR KEY...

Lemon tree, very pretty, but the poor lemon, is impossible to eat...La, La, La, La...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us