Have a old echostar 2700 receiver

Bronze Member
Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 47
hi anyone,

I have a old echostar 2700 receiver, can I use this w/ the rom 102 card? if yes, please tell me how and where to get them. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 182
What are you wanting to do with it?

Bronze Member
Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 48
since the fta receiver is not working yet. I have a old 2700 receiver from dave. My question is can I buy a rom 102 card to see dave channels. If yes, where to buy the card and how to program the card? thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 183
You would need a card if you dont have one and jtag it. Lots of reading to do. You should find most of what you need here dss-newbies. net/forums. This is just one site there are a lot more out there

Username: Dishall

Post Number: 5
i have dn2700 receiver and was using blue card now if i want to use it for rom 102 do i have to program that receiver for n2 if yes how which hardware and software do i need , what is the reasonable price of rom 102, plz help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
dss rookie also have some help files to read

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
I dont think there is a resonable price any more. If you want a card you will pay about $200 or get lucky at a garage sale

Username: Apa

Post Number: 3
hi i have a pansat 2700a, all i ned is some help with the seetings. when i go to the instalations, nd then antena set up,on my tv i can see this

lnb type is standard
lnb locall is 11250
22khz is off
disegc is 1
then i have a problem with this under diseqc it sas
legacy sw none, i realy need help with this
then skew is -45
then tp is 1(12223)v20.000
the possitioner seeting is disable
please if somebady can help with this.

Bronze Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 39
elvis has left the building. Elvis the box is useless. Unless you like Nasa channel...FTA is dead in the water. makes a good paperweight
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us