Norwest update Sunday 7-23-2006!!

Username: Wildsoldier

Post Number: 3
RECENT NEWS FROM NORWEST GROUP!!

Norwest update 07-23-2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing how we have went as far as using a rom inside of the box we thought it would be cool to do just a little more work on that for a just incase we ever needed it.

We will be releasing the ability to use the internal card reader as a iso programmer to help cut down the cost of getting or keeping your box working..

So if you can wait a little longer save your money because we will take care of this.

Auxing your card is really just applying the needed code to spit out the final word (correct key) It doesn't have tiers or other things that cause a rom to be ecm'd. Nothing gets sent to the card at all. Only the final answer comes out and that's it.

We have done something that no one else in the world has done. People overseas are hounding us offering everything and money if we will just give up how we did this. It has to be honestly one of the best changes to ever happen.

We did get some help from some North American coders that helped us get the right way to aux the card but then we improved on it ourselves. To those who helped us we appreciate it.

Many other box importers have contacted our people and wanted to buy the solution we came up with such as Vi*wSat, PanS*t and others. Let me say this now we are doing this not for money but so that CS users that have rom cards can have both Charlie/Bev back and not have to wait on a cardless fix which may take some time.
But this is not for sale to anyone it is for those who have supported us from day 1.

We do not make promises like other box makers. We do not set deadlines and we don't lie to anyone like they do.
If we say it we do it no matter what.
The proof is in who has tv working and who does not. We look for it to take some time to get the rom map so in the mean time all those cs users who has it enjoy the tv we will continue to do all we can.

Username: Wildsoldier

Post Number: 4
More info from norwest:

Re: Norwest update 07-23-2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The internal card reader will be here soon somewhere around 2 weeks or less and there are like 100k of them coming in so the price should be resonable I would think.

The same reader many all ready have is the same as the new one coming in and it will also be usable as a iso reader/writter.
If your card is open then your good to go but it wouldn't hurt to have a glitcher also because 1 never knows when you will get a locked card that needs unlocked.

Forgot to add this we are still working on a cardless fix but down the road should we ever need to go this way again the road has be paved already.

Username: Ebay26

Post Number: 1
so what do all need for my c*olsat 4000 pro? it does not have a card reader so what kind of card reader do i need and what else do i need?

thanks

Post Number: 2
does it mater what reg number is on the card like rom 102 reg 103

Post Number: 3
does it mater what rev number is on the card like rom 102 rev 103

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 296
Save your money and just get old dn/echostar receiver.Scr*w fta.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 303
Anything less that rev 109 or rev 245 is okay. Try to get a card that is already unlocked (seller will often specify "has valid ATR"; it's another way to say it's unlocked). If card is not unlocked you will have to buy an unlocker/glitcher.

Bronze Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 57
better yet. cable tv premium channels free hbo and showtime for three months. 29.99 after that maybe your precious bin will be out. and maybe they may have caught the real bin laden.

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny67

Post Number: 37
I have a somewhat silly question if I subscribe to dish network and point my dish to bev, will i pick up bev channels as well? just a question

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 17
POINT IT TOWARDS COMCAST, YOU MIGHT GET CABLE TOO.

Bronze Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 95
why you go and say that tdg, now the whole community is on their roofs looking for comcast! lmao

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 303
No !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us