ANDY JUDGE

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 72
Hello Andy

You came buy and said a post of mine was BS.It was not,in fact all I said was TDG/VERACITY most recent comments that I was aware of came out yesterday at hashhu.It was just passing reference to the status of the vs fix at the bottom of his post in a ,cooolst cardless so called fix thread.

Anyway you said you went there and could not find it.It is there the thread is off the front page entitled ..."COoOLSAT SOLUTION GIVES US TESTERS TV" Its a thread started by TDG/VERACITY.Its on page 16 post #228.

Its no big deal,just exactly what I said it said.Infact I posted in the thread you called BS that it sounded less optimistic to me than what Veracity has been saying up until now.

Now everyone come by and tear me a new one.

Bronze Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 67
Here is your post:
"From HH
Thread entitled cooolsat fix .

Veracity says VS has no plans for anything other than a complete cardless fix and he hopes that they come up with the fix very soon.

Well we all hope very soon.That does not sound as confident as he once did?"

And here is the real post:
"I am a Viewsat man & I love my VS, but this is a hobby and I would be remiss to our members if I didn't report on others progress. My hat's definitely off to C00lsat for their ingenuity at beating the latest hash. They've come up with a working solution that uses an "Auxxed" Rom 102 card in the optional card reader for the CS-5000. This is no cardless 1 click solution and is more for the true tester than the free tver, but the solution does work! As soon as I heard the news last nite, I set about to verify it and get me some TV going today. I traveled to my card guys house (the guy who originally helped me test the first N2 hackw/Rom 101) and I took my CS-5000, a card reader from my old CS-4000 and some rom 102's. At first we couldn't get it to work, but we finally got it working. Yes, after 2 dif Rom 102's were auxxed, I now have a CS 5000 working with my card reader from CS 4000. It took awhile for keys to roll, in fact I had to turn autoroll off, insert keys, then turn autoroll back on. A few minutes later I got video on my local stations without card in. Let me also dispell any myth about the card locking after aux. We have had no problem re-reading the auxxed cards. In fact using Nagramaster version2 it still reports Rom 102 Rev 103 and the card does not show locked at all. This is good news and appears this solution is quite viable. I am impressed so far. PPV froze once so far and had to change channels and come back, but all channels are open. Yes, even BEV also worked when I got home and tried Nimiq1,3. We used T-911 loader and Nagramaster version2.0 and had no problem. You can also use an ISO and Nagra Edit if your Rom 102 is unlocked and open to apply their "Aux" bin. After talking to some of my contacts, I found out this lil brainstorm cost CS 150K! Again I applaud the efforts by the original CS development team for this solution. The sh1t works, Bottom line! Kudos to C00lsat for this very real solution! If you've never done cards before however, be prepared to do alot of reading and spend some money. As always www.H@shhu.c0m gives you the best files and breaking info."

I don't read anywhere where he says he hopes he can come up with a fix. Who cares anyway, I've got the c00lsat fix to tide me over as well as friend of mine who;'s into plastic setup a card server for me amd a few buddies through a nice little secure VPN tunnel.

Silver Member
Username: Alpha11

Post Number: 259
Good 4 u detective Andy @ss-sludge, F@g

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Hey rob, just cause you have no TV adn I do is no need to be bitter Biotch!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 261
listen fuckster I have plenty of TV I cut into my neighbours cable line, I saved my $$$$$ funkin loser

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
Ooooh cable watch out thats real high end sh1t, what do you get 30 channels fuckster, I'm getting PPV, p0rn, etc so FU

Silver Member

Post Number: 264
good now go watch venus 4 you Quee*r

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
S@cks to be you, no tv, p9rn, PPV. HAHAHAHAHA. Later

Silver Member

Post Number: 266
andy stop with the private messages already I'm not going to come and f*uk your @ss get with it it's not going to happen.

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 73
I gave you the post # Not going to go through it with you all again.Must be a dirty Democrat?Or maybe your mom dropped you as a baby.You where on the right thread but you failed to go through to the # I gave you in that thread.Veracity made about 6 or so posts in that thread.

Are you a homossexual as well as a democrat????

Not quite sure why you wanted to pick a fight over the fact that Veracity said he hopes a cardless solution will be out very soon.I was saying that was far less confident than he has been before.

We all hope a cardless solution comes out very soon.

Bronze Member
Username: The_kid

Phartville, USA USA

Post Number: 11
if your a judge then judge the difrence betwenn your face and your butt

Bronze Member
Username: The_kid

Phartville, USA USA

Post Number: 14
your like willy wonka but your a f*ucker
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums