BEWARE of old bins!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 63
I tried many "old bins" tonight and THEY DON"T WORK. Last bin I tested was from another forum the bin is called ( Pansat 2500A_040730_224_api(N)) Don't waist your time trying it .... all you will get is a languge screen and nothing else works. It wont even let you turn off your reciever. YET ANOTHER BS BIN!!! :-(

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 150
DOREEN,there are no new bin,no fix yes,I don't believe all of u guys fall for that,they just fuucking around with u alls.U might mess up your box if u DL some bad bin.....NIGHT....

Bronze Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 28
Guys, what Min Rock says is true... You keep playin with bINS and you'll mess your box up.. be patient annd wait for a genuine fix.. It'll be here soon...

Bronze Member
Username: Vong86

Post Number: 22
mine works like half the channels no ppv or hbo and ect only conneticut,newyork,and atlanta channels and a few others work for me

Bronze Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 88
Do not beleive the lemmings that jumped on that one.Believe no one here.Not even me.Before loading anything check legit sites for positive feedback.What a bunch of tards here last night.

Username: Thor666

Post Number: 2
what sites do you suggest believing

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
Yeah?Where is the truth.Its here and there.Dont beleive what you read.At least not for 24 hours.Dont just jump.You wont see bins posted here.If there is dont use them.Go to the more reliable.But dont jump.Read around here.CC.C,and of course al7bar,tk is good.Your asking for a dead rec. or worse a virus for your puter.

Bronze Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 41
Based on past results, for P@N$AT, I will only believe what FutureFT@ says.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
Beleive no one.Trust the masses.Let those that now how to repair and jtag try it.When a new bin comes dont be so impatiant and follow the lemmings off the cliff.Within 24 hours the feedback will reveal the truth.Its been 30 days it may be 60 it may never happen.But if it does dont take that leap so to say.

Silver Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 111
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 112
Replace *with h

Bronze Member
Username: Traxx

Swiftcurrent, Sask Canada

Post Number: 17
If a bin comes from dsscentral i would have no problem trusting it have not been burned their yet,i would trust them.

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 199
LOL at the fcuking idiot who started this thread...You just wasted 1hr of your life...are you fcuking retarded?...Of course the old bins are not going to work..a fcuking retard could of told you that...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
The bin was from DSS central

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 160
DOREEN,I don't care where u get the bin at .dss central now have only old bin,not just at dss.every site u go only old bin.that why we are all here is waiting for a new bin file to come out.so we can watch more tv,now we only have a few tv left that all.and 2days ago u hear about all the tv are back up and running,because those guys are playing around and messing with u peoples.........NO NEW BIN NEED TO WAIT......

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 366
WHO F*UCKIN CARES!!!!!!!!!

MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Iwill

USA

Post Number: 7
Local channels works with clones/pansat receivers. Make sure you use the old bins. Yes i have all channels included half PPV and XXX.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
John what bin are you using ? and what loader?

To the others here.......
The reason I tested old bins was because the other night some say one old bin
( X05blL_050914114_eubx_apiecm_09-13-05_fix ) was working. I got it at a " trusted " sight and thought I would check it out .... mostly out of curiosity and bordem. I have several receiver and figured they may be doorstops soon so I really have nothing to lose if it didn't work and ruin the receiver. Plus I fix computers so didn't care about any virus. and yes there are so called "new bins" but they are old bins modified.... just junk !!!

Bronze Member
Username: The_kid

Phartville, USA USA

Post Number: 31
beware of your under wear
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us