PozdravUpload

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 125
ahhh, i would like some too.

Bronze Member
Username: Sickofattitude

Post Number: 50
Oh yeah.,., i can see it form here.,., its that big green BIN out there.,., i can see its full of garbage.,. cause there sure as SH!T isnt an FTA BIN OUT YET!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
ohhh, but its posted! haha

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
posted on the crack of my azz.,., cause its nothing but another load of sh!t

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
lol. what do those bins do to your reciever?? never have or would upload one that wasnt tested...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
may toast your box.,., more then likely they wont do anything as theyre either., just plain ol fake files.,., or are just old bins renamed for attention sake.., either way., theyre not gonna work.,., if you have a pansat.,., wait for a file from BL.,., cause thats the ONLY ONE thats gonna work for you.,.,.,.,.,., unless you have a clone.,., then youve gotta wait for chauncy

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 378
bin has to be at least 768kB for it to work on a Pansat 2700

Username: Piscesm33

Ludington, MI USA

Post Number: 1
where is a legit link for sites to upload a real bin?

Username: Rocknroll

Post Number: 5
Hi there people!! Ok well since we're talkin bout pansats. I bought a pansat 2700a receiver like 4 days ago. And i installed it and everything...(and updated it with the newest bin, I also tried the new nagra2 keys. I actually want the old nagra keys.) OK see when I got it 4 days i ago, it'd always say that the channel was scrambled or it was a bad channel. I updated it and everything. ANd it still hasn't shown me one good channel (other then the info channel and the channel that tells me bout my 61.5 what's on dish thing...yes i did do all the scans.) CAN ANYONE PLZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZ HELP ME!! Did i get ripped off? or do these things always work some other way? How can i make the other channels come and make the big,blank/black screen go away?? HELPPPP HELPPPPPP! (see i'm screaming.)O and can someone give me the old Negra 1 dishnetwork keys plzzzzzz.Are the channels just down? Do I need another dish? Or dishnetwrk bins?

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 154
anastasia,everyone have the same problem like u do,because the ecm have change,we all are waiting for the new bin file so we can get back our tv,but right now we do have some local channels to watch ,right now i think u better wait for the new fix and don't DL anything out,is your chose........

Bronze Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 35
Based on history, we might not see a fix until every channel is down.

Silver Member
Username: Boricua_power

Aguadilla, Pr Puerto rico

Post Number: 112
okay here the binUpload

Post Number: 6
Hi again!! Since you guys already know bout my problem...I got another dish,I thought it might work. But, apparently it didn't.....sigh.

Bronze Member
Username: Brucelee

Beverly Hills, California United States

Post Number: 67
You got ripped off!

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 173
Actualy, what you need to do is do the blind scan. It takes about 45 minutes to download all the 600 channels. Out of 600, there are two channels that are not descrambled. One Chineese and the other is Spanish. Pick your choice. How much did those 2 channels cost you? Then tell us if that is a RIPP-OFF or DEAL of the CENTURY!

Post Number: 7
YAY!! I got ripped off.Oh well, anyone know when the new bin will arrive?

Bronze Member
Username: Alienloco666

Sunrise, Florida USA

Post Number: 50
Still no new bins, my friend is a gold member for dsscentral, and they told him to laid down and wait.
They are not sure if is going to be a fix, and when, and if the fix is out they are sure that another ECM is going to start the nightmare again
Alien

Username: The_kid

Phartville, USA USA

Post Number: 5
HEY YOU RETARTED PIECE OF S*HIT GO BACK TO SUCKER VILLE

Post Number: 8
Well, thanks to all that helped. I'll wait.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us