Why dont we all go to rom 102's

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 117
Why dont everyone do it... its easy, and as cheap as FTA, but much more reliable...

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 188
Wow...what a stupid fcuking question, not everyone has an extra 150 bucks to spend on the rom2 card...think about it azzhole...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Rolan

Post Number: 27
Cool, when are you buying me one???

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
u all are bithing about FREE TV. There is a way to achieve this... of course im talking to anyone who DOES have an extra 150 to spend to watch FREE TV mostly without interuptions.

Bronze Member
Username: Sickofattitude

Post Number: 54
cost you alot more then $150.,., thats just for the card.,., how bout $ for the reciever for that card to work in., $ for an ISP programmer., $ for a card reader/scanner., $ for a JTAG (cheap but $ all the same) .,probably total out to about 350 400., plus all the time., and reading that your gonna have to do.,., can we say.,.,

"soldering iron"

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
J tagging is easy, but will cost. But the down time would more than mak up for it. isp pro 80.00, jtag you make for less than 5 buck, unlocker 40.00, 30.00 reciever, 150.00 102 card. Barley over 300. Still 300.00 more to do, I know, but no down time hardly. U can get a step by step on the process too. Just a suggestion. Im doing it...just for testing purposes only.lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Yanniss

Post Number: 55
it's expensive and not only that it's complicated to program . first you have to unlock a card if u got one and even if u buy one opened you may risk having it locked again and then you need the equipment for unlucking it . then programing it it's more than 450 dollars not mentioning the difficulties .this is not use the loader and hit the bin like fta it's more than that. and wqhat yoiu get an ecm you loose the whole thing . a nd ehy puusshing for the plastic why those fuckeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr dont use their brain to find a fix .

Bronze Member
Username: Sickofattitude

Post Number: 55
I agree JTAGGING is easy and the whole rom 102 process is not that difficult given you have a basic knowledge of what your doing., plus have the equipment to do it.,., but for the average FTA FREE TVER.,., i would say just wait until the new bin comes out.,.,

you can always sub to DN and tell them its a vacation home., that way you can put the account on a $5 a month hold.,., while your FTA is up., and when you get hit with a good ECM all you have to do is call up DN and tell them to turn your programming back on.,., and your watching tv
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us