FINALLY ! ! !

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 140
I see some light...Upload

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 175
ROTF....fcuking amazing...wow, can't believe it..that is utterly beautiful...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Yanniss

Post Number: 50
poeple so fuuuucking isiot they still beleive viewsat in aroud the corner reading the new bin . be smart
why cool sat came with this just today that viewsat suposed to have bin . you know why?????? cause they have this fix with the stupid card 1022 longgggggggggggggggggggggg time ago actually is not theire fix is just programing 102. but they are waiting for some one less to come up with the fix so they can use it. wed came and no fix so they decided to blow it . alll fta are scamersssssssss coollsat has no fix that's crazy to buy 400 dolars equipment and not even knowing how to use it if u can program it. while u camn have it with the receiver that dn came with simple without involving fta in it . so longggggggggggggggg

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 177
hey yanniss...
lasdfhja;ldmf ;asdljf; asldjkf;slajkdf;asldj fa;sdlkfj a;sldkfja;sldkfja;sldkfja;sldfjka;sldkfja;sldkfja;sld a;sdljkfa;sdlkjf;sladjf;slafj;saldfja;sdlfjl;sdjfa;lsdjf;ila
jasdfjkasd;lfkja;lfjas;ldkfjas;dlfja; f;alsdfa;skldf; ladfa;sdjfas

are you a fcuking towel head?...maybe a sand niggger?...you sure do spell like one...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Gk64419

Post Number: 59
Hey Yanniss you Fuckface... Stop posting garbage. Get a dictionary and learn how to write... Your mother must had dropped you at an early age. (Several Times)

Bronze Member
Username: Yanniss

Post Number: 52
hey kneeeeeeeeegrow spelling dont matter here no fix dont bite on my spelling im not neger like you , im white and also go succcccccccck your mother fuckerrrrrr assssssssss* ok you have no fuckkkkkkkkkkking life teh only think that we share me and you is religion . otherwise i will keep insulting you so now no matter what you fuckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer say im not gonna answer you back everrrrrrrrrrr keep barking and my spelling was purpos so i can get away with some namessssssssss like fuckkkkkkkkk your moma kneeeeeeeegrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Username: Eurick_hunt

Post Number: 10
One good thing... we won't have to worry about yanniss being returning champ on jeopardy.

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 144
Is there Brain dead vs. Brain Faart's jeopardy for him?

Username: Superduck

Post Number: 2
This is some post.. Everyone here like to swear??? WHY.... That will not help...Relax smell the air... There will be a fix someday...all the anger will give you a heart attackUpload

Silver Member
Username: Alpha11

Post Number: 228
I fuked her last week

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 122
SHE IS MY PERSONAL BiiTCHES...LOL....

Username: Theunrealkneegrow

Post Number: 5
i hate you all. please eat my crunchy as$

Bronze Member
Username: Fruitcakesucksdick

Post Number: 49
try wiping it sometimes,it might help.......rob loves licking cruncy a@s...

Bronze Member
Username: Andre_kistner

HanoverJamaica

Post Number: 20
she gave me a head

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
U WISH,SHE IS A GUY,THAT WHAT THEUNREALKNEEGROW THINK........DO U STILL WANT SOME HEAD FROM HER?..........LOL.........

Bronze Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 36
Id say dont ask dont tell.

Username: Sope

Texas sky

Post Number: 2
THIS CHICKA SEEM'S TO ME>>>>> SHEMALE...
ROTF

Silver Member

Post Number: 235
no big deal if that is a shemale I only put in the @ss anyaway

Texas sky

Post Number: 3
good for u,rob, My dick is not up for a shemale or fu<ked G@Ys... maybe lesbo...(I think I'm a pink)
LOL.

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
dam rod u fuccken sick, u even go for a shemale ,what happen when the shemale big balls toughing all over your thigh man,think about it,use your own hand is the better choice if i was u....

Silver Member

Post Number: 236
what the fu(k does that mean "I think I'm a pink",I think your a twink maybe the prolem is you just cant get it up so you are forced to receive only right up the p00p shute.

Texas sky

Post Number: 6
@rob,son of mudefuka,chill out men!
"I think I'm a pink", this is mean I do liked lesbo girls...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us