Update on Viewsat

Bronze Member
Username: Hshakarchi

Post Number: 34
C&P from another site
This has been an excruciating wait for the industry. It's not so much the lack of tv as it is the attitude of the freetver's. There has been much speculating if this could even be fixed, due to the impossibility of reverse engineering this hash. Some paid N.A. coders for what they thought was a fix and still have no solution. Once enough was known about the hash, Viewsat finally stepped up, bit the bullet, and did what needed to be done to finally get the FULL Maprom from the card. I have now been given the ok to show a small snippet of what these coders were up against, even AFTER they got the whole picture of the die. The pic represents a small section ( about 2" X 2") of page 1 of their findings. There are millions of dots. These are the binary instructions in machine code. All 38 pages of this must be decyphered and converted. This has been the delay since the "They did it" post. The software routines are now finished, and the hardware routines will be finished soon. I have been assured that we will have a solution by Wednesday, as a matter of fact, the lead coder/engineer has a flight booked then for his well deserved vacation (paid for by VS of course) Hang on a wee bit longer people, the solution is near. Once released there will be no doubt ever again who the leader in the industry is. FULL wide open Tv coming soon to a TV near you.. FINALLY!

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 154
Pansat is the leader, Viewsat - cheap publicity

Bronze Member
Username: Zainmalik

Calgary, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 24
fix for panasat will out first i bet u man

Bronze Member
Username: Zainmalik

Calgary, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 25
fix for panasat will out first i bet u man

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 252
Man I hope they can get a refund for that coder's vacation flight. I have a feeling that he won't make it.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 371
If Pansat does not come out with the solution first then VS will become the leader of the industry for sure!

Bronze Member
Username: Albino

Any, Any Brazil

Post Number: 18
i agree but VS is selling "BS" dont buy into it...

Username: King_khan

Above the ground, belo...

Post Number: 10
hey you guys cant forget VS's history... they've gotten the bin's out before pansat most of the times

Silver Member
Username: Reggie_miller

Post Number: 109
I don't care who's the industry leader, just release the damn bin already.

Bronze Member
Username: Bumbumray

Santo domingo

Post Number: 24
not importent how better somebody como up with a bin

Bronze Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 37
Exactly, all of the manufacturers have a stake in this, not just VS.

And to all those posting about true FTA, thats a load of BS as well. If a bin is not released FTA sales will take a serious nose dive. How many FTA receivers have been sold in the last week?

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 255
Sure no FTAs sold in the last week, but how many receivers out today as compared to before people started to load bins to decrypt DN? There is a market right now for FTA broadcasts if no fix is found! And with receivers available dirt cheap if no fix, why not buy for just FTA in the future?

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 374
None...

And depending on who comes out with the fix so will be the sales.

Username: Tee

Post Number: 5
I am with Reggie Miller!!! I dont care who is da leader, first, last, middle, or what! Just get it done man!!!! Been waitin and patient for long time now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us