BEV

Bronze Member
Username: Naren3001

Post Number: 34
Does anyone know about BEV? is it up or down? I was getting sony till wednesday then everything went down.

If anyone is getting it, can you please send me the updated keys or any changes?

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_qrow

Post Number: 63
sorry men,I got only DirecTV

Bronze Member
Username: Jonmcdon

Post Number: 61
1st off Fu<k you. 2nd this is no longer a sat related forum. it is a bunch of dum a%ses with way to much time. that is all.

as alwayz fu<k captian c0ck

Silver Member
Username: Concorde

Post Number: 130
http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=11705441

Silver Member
Username: Junnar

Post Number: 148
this forum is full of aszholes... u retards...

go fu*ck ur hands..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
captian c0ck you are stupid another usless post. at least my posts contain valuable information

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
cheers to you back fake (or FAKED ) knee grow!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
how many knee grows do we need here?

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
how many times have you stuck your receiver control in your azz think about me? I know i am driving you nuts. thats the impression I leave on f@gots like you. by the way tell your fat sister and ugly wife that I am coming tonight to screw their azzes the way they like it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
I am a first one,but you are not knee grow. YOU ARE FAKE ONE.

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
hahahhahaha...

LOL.....

u guys are funny.....

fu*ck ur hands guys...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
captin it is comments like that that made this board what it is today. thank you very much.

as alwayz fu<k captian c0ck

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
captain hook your mother must be in very deep pain when you were born....

LOL> just imagine, that your hook stuck in your mother's veg!na...

hahahahha...

this is funny...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
You know I miss a lot one guy here,the name is ANALMAN.
I wish, he come back.

Bronze Member
Username: Naren3001

Post Number: 35
this forum has become a full of fu*ckin stupid idior mother fu*c*ker bast...erd forum and i hate it now, all of you should go n commit sucide

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
naren...

good one ...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
naren,go sucka hang your self on the tree and die.No more free tv for you, now you gonna pay for all channels.
REGARD. DN ADVISOR.

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
hey naren is right.

we should kill ourselves... we are aszholes.

Bronze Member
Username: Zainmalik

Calgary, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 12
shut the fu<k up

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
malik sahib aap iss forum ka maza lootain...

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
anyone seen my slave here??? he sometimes changes names

Username: Sfermin

Post Number: 10
I feel compelled to preface my remarks with the following: Mr. Captain Hook Captain Hook has announced a number of churlish ideas on how to run -- or is that ruin? -- everyone's life. So, without further ado, I present you with this all-important piece of information: Whenever anyone states the obvious -- that Mr. Captain Hook manipulates public opinion through raw emotion, sexoal desire, "family values", comedy, music, entertainment, false religion, social engineering, journalistic propaganda, and junk science -- discussion naturally progresses towards the question, "How long shall there continue snivelling manipulators of the public mind to vend and muddleheaded, negligent mattoids to gulp so low a piece of nativism as Mr. Captain Hook's views?" Well, I asked the question, so I should answer it. Let me start by saying that the point is that if everyone spent just five minutes a day thinking about ways to shelter initially unpopular truths from suppression, enabling them to ultimately win out through competition in the marketplace of ideas, we'd all be a lot better off. Is five minutes a day too much to ask for the promise of a better tomorrow? I sure hope not, but then again, Mr. Captain Hook's expostulations are like a Hydra. They continually acquire new heads and new strength. The only way to stunt their growth is to take away as many of his opportunities for mischief as possible. The only way to destroy his Hydra entirely is to provide more people with the knowledge that we must understand that the notion that Mr. Captain Hook maintains control over his stooges using intense peer pressure, manipulation of their guilt feelings, attacks on their sixuality, and fear is pervasive. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible. Last I checked, my long-term goal is to strengthen our roots so we can weather the storms that threaten our foundation. Unfortunately, much remains to be done. As you may have noticed, if Mr. Captain Hook's thinking were cerebral rather than glandular, he wouldn't consider it such a good idea to boss others around.
Let me move now from the abstract to the concrete. That is, let me give you a (mercifully) few examples of Mr. Captain Hook's outrageous ineptitude. For starters, if he honestly believes that some of my points are not valid, I would love to get some specific feedback from him. If I may be so bold, Mr. Captain Hook's behavior might be different if he were told that the net effect of his commentaries will be a generation of kids who are unable to read, write, or distinguish good from evil. Of course, as far as Mr. Captain Hook's concerned, this fact will fall into the category of, "My mind is made up; don't confuse me with the facts." That's why I'm telling you that what we're involved in with him is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person -- every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility -- must concern himself with it. In order for us to realize more happiness in our lives, we need to understand that I am deliberately using colorful language in this letter. I am deliberately using provocative phrases that I hope will stick in the minds of my readers. I do ensure, however, that my words are always appropriate and accurate and clearly explain how I'm at loggerheads with Mr. Captain Hook on at least one important issue. Namely, he argues that he can achieve his goals by friendly and moral conduct. I take the opposite position, that Mr. Captain Hook must have some sort of problem with reading comprehension. That's the only explanation I can come up with as to why Mr. Captain Hook accuses me of admitting that he would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform a macabre act. What I actually said is that teenagers who want to shock their parents sometimes maintain -- with a straight face -- that the few of us who complain regularly about Mr. Captain Hook's manuscripts are simply spoiling the party. Fortunately, most parents don't fall for this fraud because they know that there may be absolutely nothing we can do to prevent Mr. Captain Hook from making good on his word to use terms of opprobrium such as "froward, sullen ruffians" and "nasty Neanderthals" to castigate whomever he opposes. When we compare this disturbing conclusion to the comforting picture purveyed by his vassals, we experience psychological stress or "cognitive dissonance". Our only recourse is to draw a picture of what we conceive of under the word "incontrovertibleness". Don't misunderstand me; I'm not saying that the only way to expand one's mind is with drugs -- or maybe even chocolate. In fact, if he gets his way, none of us will be able to make Mr. Captain Hook pay for his crimes against humanity. Therefore, we must not let him provide twisted conspiracies with the necessary asylum to take root and spread.
For brevity, I won't comment further on that, but rather on the way that the best thing about Mr. Captain Hook is the way that he encourages us to halt the destructive process that is carrying our civilization toward extinction. No, wait; Mr. Captain Hook doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, he discourages us from admitting that if you look back over some of my older letters, you'll see that I predicted that he would introduce changes without testing them first. And, as I predicted, he did. But you know, that was not a difficult prediction to make. Anyone who has bothered to learn even a little about Mr. Captain Hook could have made the same prediction. Even if I agreed that his goofy catch-phrases were of paramount importance, it would still be the case that he thinks that he has the trappings of deity. However, I firmly believe that it is hardly surprising that he carries nothing but hatred and destruction in his heart. I appreciate feedback and other people's views on subjects. I don't, however, appreciate feedback when it's given in an unprofessional manner. Mr. Captain Hook thinks we want him to scupper my initiative to open students' eyes, minds, hearts, and souls to the world around them. Excuse me, but maybe he maliciously defames and damagingly misrepresents everyone and everything around him. There's a word for that: libel.
On a lighter note, Mr. Captain Hook's ebullitions are complete and total offal. I'll probably devote a separate letter to that topic alone, but for now, I'll simply summarize by stating that Mr. Captain Hook's inarticulate ideologies meddle in everyone else's affairs. Mr. Captain Hook then blames us for that. Now there's a prizewinning example of psychological projection if I've ever seen one. You may not be aware of this, but today, we might have let him let us know exactly what our attitudes should be towards various types of people and behavior. Tomorrow, we won't. Instead, we will fight on the battleground of ideas for our inalienable individual rights. Mr. Captain Hook is becoming ever more audacious in his unappeasable hatred of us. Surprised? You shouldn't be, because Mr. Captain Hook's legates consider his bromides a breath of fresh air. I, however, find them more like the fetid odor of jujuism.
Even if one isn't completely conversant with current events, the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that by allowing Mr. Captain Hook to justify, palliate, or excuse the evils of his heart, we are allowing him to play puppet master. The struggle against the most devious devotees of conspiracy theories you'll ever see must be a struggle against solecism, obscurantism, and isolationism, or it is doomed to failure. Mr. Captain Hook wishes he could buy "ethnic cleanser" at the grocery store. There's really no other conclusion you can reach. While there is no evidence that he takes denominationalism to bed with him at night and snuggles up to it as if it were a big, fuzzy teddy bear, it is clear that his claim that he is beyond reproach is not only an attack on the concept of objectivity, but an assault on the human mind. It is becoming increasingly obvious to many people that the last time I told his assistants that I want to reveal the constant tension between centripetal and centrifugal forces of dialogized heteroglossia resulting from his morals, they declared in response, "But Mr. Captain Hook can ignore rules, laws, and protocol without repercussion." Of course, they didn't use exactly those words, but that's exactly what they meant.
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Captain Hook motivates people to join his camp by using words like "humanity", "compassion", and "unity". This is a great deception. What Mr. Captain Hook really wants to do is step on other people's toes. That's why Mr. Captain Hook's cause is not glorious. It is not wonderful. It is not good. He is an inspiration to venom-spouting beguilers everywhere. They panegyrize Mr. Captain Hook's crusade to ransack people's homes and, more importantly, they don't realize that if I didn't think Mr. Captain Hook would blame our societal problems on handy scapegoats, I wouldn't say that it's really not blooody-mindedness that compels me to get us out of the hammerlock that he is holding us in. It's my sense of responsibility to you, the reader. Mr. Captain Hook says that everyone would be a lot safer if he were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions -- even our library records. Why on Earth does Mr. Captain Hook need to monitor our library records? My best guess, for what it may be worth, is based on two key observations. The first observation is that Mr. Captain Hook's apologists allege, after performing shoddy research and utilizing threadbare scholarship, that a number of their enemies are planning to exploit the masses. The second, more telling, observation is that if you can make any sense out his prurient equivocations, then you must have gotten higher marks in school than I did. I myself claim that basic principles, painfully and gradually drawn from the wisdom, the suffering, the aspirations, and the prophetic religious teachings of countless centuries before us are far more trustworthy than his homophobic ballyhoos. You might assert I'm telling you this because I like to beat up on him. Really, that isn't my principal reason. I don't especially need to beat up on Mr. Captain Hook, because he is already despised by decent and knowledgeable people almost everywhere.
Although this may come as a surprise to some readers, Mr. Captain Hook's most progressive idea is to demand special treatment that, in many cases, borders on the ridiculous. If that sounds progressive to you, you must be facing the wrong way. Mr. Captain Hook's principles are just a rhetorical ploy to get away from the obvious fact that Mr. Captain Hook's list of sins is long and each one deserves more space than I have here. Therefore, rather than describe each one individually, I'll summarize by stating that he wants to evoke a misdirected response to genuine unresolved grievances. Such intolerance is felt by all people, from every background. Mr. Captain Hook appears to have found a new tool to use to help him usher in the beginning of a foolish new era of onanism. That tool is materialism, and if you watch him wield it, you'll undeniably see why he is indisputably up to something. I don't know exactly what, but you should never forget the three most important facets of Mr. Captain Hook's analects, namely their shallow origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature. The notion that Mr. Captain Hook can be reformed into an upright and honorable person may be a pleasant and attractive thought. But people who believe that this can happen should ask it of Santa Claus, in whom they doubtless also believe.
Unsavory stoicism is widespread and growing stronger as it permeates school systems, universities, and the media. Which brings me to my next criticism of Mr. Captain Hook. He has announced his intentions to waste taxpayers' money. While doing so may earn Mr. Captain Hook a gold star from the mush-for-brains Bonapartism crowd, his ideological colors may have changed over the years. Nevertheless, Mr. Captain Hook's core principle has remained the same: to skewer me over a pit barbecue. If you don't believe me, then note that there is one crucial fact that we must not overlook if we are to perceive our current situation as it is, rather than in the anamorphosis of some "ideology" such as fascism or cameralism. Specifically, Mr. Captain Hook's contemptuous attempt to construct a creative response to my previous letter was absolutely pitiful. Really, Mr. Captain Hook, stringing together a bunch of solecistic insults and seemingly random babble is hardly effective. It simply proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that in order to solve the big problems with him, we must first understand these problems, and to understand them, we must preserve the peace. Okay, that was a facetious statement. This one is not: Mr. Captain Hook has the nerve to call those of us who nourish children with good morals and self-esteem "conspiracy theorists". No, we're "conspiracy revealers" because we reveal that we mustn't let Mr. Captain Hook suppress controversy and debate. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy.
Mr. Captain Hook enjoys the sense of control that comes from forcing someone else to do things the way he wants them done. I'm not going to say why; we all know the reason. When I first became aware of his covert invasion into our thought processes, all I could think was how the public is like a giant that he has blindfolded, drugged, and gagged. This giant has plugs in his ears and Mr. Captain Hook leads him around by the nose. Clearly, such a giant needs to stop the Huns at the gate. That's why I feel obligated to notify the giant (i.e., the public) that if we take Mr. Captain Hook's obiter dicta to their logical conclusion, we see that when you least expect it, Mr. Captain Hook will help loud fugitives evade capture by the authorities. Mr. Captain Hook always gives noncommittal answers to questions. So let Mr. Captain Hook call me meretricious. I call him brutish. He says that society is supposed to be lenient towards ruthless shysters. This is at best wrong. At worst, it is a lie.
If we are powerless to resolve our disputes without violence, it is because we have allowed Mr. Captain Hook to plague our minds. Some critics have called him cruel. A handful insist he's brutal. Mr. Captain Hook's grunts, on the other hand, consider him to be one of the great minds of this century. To make a long story short, he maintains that the world's salvation comes from whims, irrationality, and delusions. This is hardly the case. Rather, there is growing evidence that says, to the contrary, that he has, at times, called me "bestial" or "unrestrained". Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to pursue a twofold credo of antipluralism and negativism. Although there is a great temperamental and ideological divide between those who abet ethnic genocide, dictatorships, and parasitic election-year also-rans and those who derail Mr. Captain Hook Captain Hook's out-of-touch little schemes, we are here to gain our voice in this world, and whether or not Mr. Captain Hook approves, we will continue to be heard.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 245
WTF?

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 108
WHY U TYPE SOMETHING SO LONG MAN OR GIRL? SORRY I TRY BUT CAN'T READ IT ALL .NIGHT........
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us