There is no fix

Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 76
There is no fix, viewsat has no fix, and there may be no fix ever again.Below are TDG best hits;

6/21 Well, it definitely won't take weeks, I'm figuring hours
6/21Fixes will come quickly for those already using a full dump in their flash.
6/22 I think we should see something by morning
6/22 I figured it would be tuff, and its looking like 48 to 72 hrs, best guess.
6/23 There is no time for fix specified.
6/23 soon people, soon They are saying by morning, maybe tonight
6/23 MAP is now known and the fix will come tomorrow sometime
6/24 If they get this by tonight, I'll be very surprised myself
6/24 NO JOKE!! It may be more than the 24 hrs Mr.V said, but he has never lied to me, and he says WE WILL HAVE A SOLUTION SOON!
6/25 I've been told I will have a file to release tomorrow
6/26 I'm almost positive VS will be first now, and maybe in a few hrs. your wait will be over
6/26 Coder is awake and will finish this up in the next few hrs
6/26 As soon as he wakes up we should see the finished product the same day. I think it will be Wednesday (Korea time) and our time will (hopefully) be by noon Tuesday.
6/26 It is coming soon.. be patient
6/26 It'll be here when he's done and WE WILL HAVE IT FIRST
6/28 It'll get here when it gets here
6/28 can take 3 weeks to develop a flash.. He is going to try 1 other thing, before he gives up and starts a new rewrite.
6/29 A realistic time frame for a fix will be anywhere from 3-5 days
6/29 50/50 for a fix by the end of this weekend is what I meant
6/30 You WILL see FTA respond to the latest ECM, and soon...
7/1 I still believe we MAY see something as early as the 4th or 5th
7/3 I believe they will hit the combination of the lock soon
7/5 they have just 1 more layer to get thru and we should be good to go
7/6 We'll most likely see a release from someone soon (maybe even by the weekend).
7/7 (by Viewsat) We hope to finish by end of next week; this o ne is not going to be temp,,,, fix but full fix; look for TDG update as we are busy working.......
7/9 For the first time, the combination of engineers working on this is shocking. VS's main coder is getting a lot of outside help now, and next week we should see solutions for FTA as well as other testing devices
7/12 Yes, it's true! VS got the full MAP and they did it themselves! Don't ask when. Don't ask how. The call came awhile ago, and I am not even allowed to discuss it. ALL sections are known! Engineers have to decrypt the info and write the routines, but I am promised a beta test file soon! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING TILL YOU SEE THE RELEASE!, But I fully expect it to be soon. I wish i could give our members here more info, but expect to have your tv back soon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us