Latest------ C\P

Bronze Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 49
This is a copy and paste from another site:
This is the post by Viewsat guys CP OR BS (you can take it for what ever it is worth).

"Yes, it's true! VS got the full MAP and they did it themselves! Don't ask when. Don't ask how. The call came awhile ago, and I am not even allowed to discuss it. ALL sections are known! Engineers have to decrypt the info and write the routines, but I am promised a beta test file soon! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING TILL YOU SEE THE RELEASE!, But I fully expect it to be soon. I wish i could give our members here more info, but expect to have your tv back soon Stay tuned to xxxxxxx.com Con***** Viewsat for being so a"peel"ing!"

An other post by them
"Posted by Paramount
To the naysayers in this thread...
I am not allowed to talk about what I've seen, wish I could, but I've seen irrefutable proof with my own eyes, that viewsat infact does have the map rom, everything they need to fix this counter measure. All you naysayers can say is where is the file all day long. Start off where you left off, way back in august, our last doomsday threat right? The invincable, inpenetrateble, Nagravision 2 fell on August 31st 2005. We are not that far off from a year from that date. I've seen proof they have the map rom, cold hard proof. The map rom needs to be disected, the file needs to be written. The map rom is in binary code and must be deciphered, page by page, believe me, there are a lot of pages, and this is only the map rom. This is supposed to take weeks for a single coder to complete. Naysayers are useless people who can't accomplish anything. Time is needed to get things completed, the naysayers can't grasp that concept. It took time to break N2, it took time for the last fix, and now it's taking more time for this fix. Time is the only thing that seperates us from a fix, they are working as fast as they can. I believe there will be a fix, but the naysayers should STFU. Time after time again they will come out of the wood work to tell everyone FTA is dead, each time eating crow, and than getting their kicks again for another week than back to eating crow. They will never change. Maybe hoping one of these days they will be right so they can say I told you so. That is basically what they are doing, the type of people they are, they will keep naysaying until it becomes true, I'll say though, it ain't gonna be their time this time, more crow for the taking for them"

There is also a card sharing method being tested by certain FTAs (FTAs with card sharing capability), I have no idea how that works but there is a huge discussion about it on all the different forums.

I am simply writting news as it unfolds, I have no vested interest in ANY test device and I have no knowledge of any programming of cards, at****s, FTAs or what ever else is available in the world of testing.... the only thing I can say for certain is that I have been around for LONG time and I do get lots of information from reliable sources (I also do get play for time to time but I have no problem to correct it by admitting if/when I need to.)

Silver Member
Username: Concorde

Post Number: 103
Unless you have the code or sources to decipher the ceros and ones it will be virtually impossible to figure out how to start or where to start. its like reading a foreing languaje.
Someone from Dn will have to give them a tip, a spy will come handy. Maybe thats why the delay, they dont agree on the price for the infortaion exchange. or simply their is no one insider. like last time..

hoho sooner or later the truth will come out.
sorry folks you are going to kill me for this but you just didnt want to listen and now look at the consecuenses
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us