C/p says one more week

Bronze Member
Username: Erenia0324

Post Number: 19
Originally Posted by thedssguy

This time, we will show you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The MAP was conquered via a Focued Ion Beam microscope, layer by layer the chip was read till there 38 pages of raw binary data, I have seen the pix of the die. It is nothing but d o t s. Millions of them. This has to be read, decyphered and reverse engineered. Then compared to what we do know about the cards, the ECM, & the stream to get the questions for the answers they now have. Do you know how long the X-Box hack took, using similar methodds? 6 MONTHS! It will not take months, or even weeks, because of the current situation, 3 engineers have each been given 13 pages to do. This will get done, and almost certainly this week. I can't post any of the pix of the die (for obvious reasons, but I can try to make you understand what a phenomenal effort is taking place to finish the solution. I am confident enough of the solution coming soon, to say this publicly... " DO NOT BUY A VS OR ANY OTHER FTA RIGHT NOW! MAKE THEM PROVE THEIR ABILITY AND WAIT TILL THE FLASH IS OUT!

Does that sound like a sales pitch to dump stock?

Relax, it's almost here.. FINALLY! The next post I make here will most likely be the release.

"don't call me names cause i don't believe it until i see the bin working but i just wanted to let you guys on the suppost news.

Bronze Member
Username: Erenia0324

Post Number: 20
sorry someone beat me to it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us