Http://www.future-fta.info ( this Website will turn your IP address over to DISH

Silver Member
Username: Waydown

Post Number: 115
http://www.future-fta.info ( they are complete AS*HOLES, WORKING for the FEDS,TURNING ALL MEMBERS OVER TO DN,FEDS<etc>

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 238
How do u know this for sure?

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
They have a lock on my Ip address now

Username: Tazman632000

Post Number: 6
why dont you shut the f up moron!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
you must be the other guy sucking off blacklist, BIN Or BUST WHAT

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny67

Post Number: 27
unless you have an illegal dish receiver then maybe you should worry, but if you have a normal fta box it does not matter because these are for receiveing fta signals and are sold all over the place and people really use them for fta, ip or no ip fta boxes are legal and card hacks and dish receiver hacks are not!

Username: Bjalt

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 10
Get over it dude. If you have a dynamic address change it yourself. If your address is static call you ISP.

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
i know ,you are right ,just got really mad

Username: Fta420tester

Post Number: 8
It's not illegal to download bins or keep up to date on advances in fta technology. Don't be a dumbass waydown. The feds could only do something to you if posted something saying you are hacking dn channels. Becuase of the way the fta receivers are designed it might not even be illegal to crack dn encryption with them. In the past it was illegal because you were modifying patented hardware to do so, but the new fta receivers were made to be modified by memory flashes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
OK ,everyone I will Jack Down ,but I still think Blacklist is a FAKE AS*HOLE

Username: Fta420tester

Post Number: 10
I heard BL works for Pansat and they are making him wait to release a bin until they sell more of their new receivers with rom102 cards.

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 60
What WAYDOWN is really saying is this....future just banned his *as from their site for posting stupid stuff.Am I right???

and now they say your ISP is blocked,thats all,nothin more.

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
Charlie you are right ,but my post was not Stupid,

this was it, I started a new thread , (blacklist tell us the truth,)content was, If you are as good as everyone says ,you would tell us what is going on ,the real truth.

Bronze Member
Username: Bjalt

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 12
I see you joined in June 06. I consider the ecoustics DSS site to be the loosest of all the all the DSS forums and when I first joined I got ultra flammed for accidentally double posting. Somebody ripped me a new one for wasting bandwidth. Look at whats going on now.

Those guys over at future fta run a pretty tight ship. I suspect you are one of hundreds that got booted as the moderators finally got around to shutting down and cleaning up what was going on in the announcement section over there.

Its a good board. You probably just didn't realize that they don't want anything on their board but real discussion about FTA. If you look at the fourm rules you will see that your post violated them and that the rules also stipulate the punishment for breaking the rules. That site is one of the cornerstones of this hobby. Rejoin with a new nick after you change your ip and stay on their good side.

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 85
They are indeed pretty strict. I almost got banned for posting a c/p and not stating it was a c/p or where I got it from (here, lol). The c/p was the 50 excuses viewsat will use...
So you can see they do run a tight ship. I prefer it that way. While I do log on here almost everyday because it is a bit more convinient in certain aspects, this site does need a mod to clean up the place. I wonder what happened to the original mod? Anyway is it possible for someone interested in being a mod here to email the site owner and ask?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us