UPDATE FROM VIEWSAT!

Bronze Member
Username: Mr_viewsat

Post Number: 11
Why Fta Is Down! Hard To Fix!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The MAP is built-in hardware that performs some kind of computations very quickly. For example, they got MAP functions that perform RSA, DES, IDEA, SHA-1, etc. There is some limited source code that "preps" the data before it goes into these hardwired map calls, but thats it. YOu can't change those hardwired map calls. THey are fixed. So when Mr. Viewsat says he has the MAP dump, he just means he has some source code that preps the data before is goes into the hardwired circuit that spits out the data. YOu can't dump a hardwired circuit. It is there forever and only the people who laid the transistors know what it does. That is why Mr. Viewsat' claims are so ludicrous. He would have been more believable if he said "we have broken the MAP57 cipher and we will implement a simulated fix soon". But instead they say they have dumped the MAP and can emulate everything. Statements like that don't make sense. You can't dump a hardwired circuit - plain and simple.

Bronze Member
Username: Haxit

In A Cave With A Lap-T...

Post Number: 61
so.............................................................................. ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ..................

Bronze Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 28
Nonsense post. I can go into detail as to why, but I really don't want to waste my time, a lengthy post will just open myself up to name calling to nth degree. To everyone else, believe what you want to believe.

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 233
I don't want to know about any updates.
When the bin is ready they will e-mail it to me.

Bronze Member
Username: Midsy

Post Number: 36
what they really mean is!!!!!!! WE ALL FC*K BY THESE MORON

Bronze Member
Username: Mr_viewsat

Post Number: 17
yes!

Bronze Member
Username: Dicks_ndickweeds

Bonerland, USA Country Music

Post Number: 19
Sounds like Mr. Viewsat has the dog by the dog turd.

Bronze Member
Username: Concorde

Post Number: 91
rumors

Bronze Member
Username: Midsy

Post Number: 43
IS IMPOSIBLE TO DUMP THE MAP ,HERE IT WHAT I MEAN!!!!Upload

Silver Member
Username: Junnar

Post Number: 139
An elderly couple had been experiencing declining memories, so they decided to take a power memory class where one is taught to remember things by association.

A few days after the class, the old man was outside talking with his neighbor about how much the class helped him.

"What was the name of the Instructor?" asked the neighbor.

"Oh, ummmm, let's see," the old man pondered. "You know that flower, you know, the one that smells really nice but has those prickly thorns, what's that flower's name?"

"A rose?" asked the neighbor.

"Yes, that's it," replied the old man. He then turned toward his house and shouted, "Hey, Rose, what's the name of the Instructor we took the memory class from?

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 226
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:17 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A retired gentleman went to the social security office to apply for Social Security.
The woman behind the counter asked him for his driver's license to verify his age. He looked in his pockets and realized he had left his wallet at home.

He told the woman that he was very sorry but he seemed to have left his wallet at home. "I will have to go home and come back later."

The woman says, "Unbutton your shirt." So he opens his shirt revealing curly silver hair.

She says, "That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me" and she processed his Social Security application.

When he gets home, the man excitedly tells his wife about his experience at the social security office.

She says, "You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability too."

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 227
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:18 pm:

A doctor and a lawyer were talking at a party. Their conversation was constantly interrupted by people describing their ailments and asking the doctor for free medical advice.

After an hour of this, the exasperated doctor asked the lawyer, "What do you do to stop people from asking you for legal advice when you're out of the office?"
"I give it to them," replied the lawyer, "and then I send them a bill."
The doctor was shocked, but agreed to give it a try.

The next day, still feeling slightly guilty, the doctor prepared the bills.
When he went to place them in his mailbox, he found a bill from the lawyer.

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 228
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:21 pm:

A soldier was given the job of hunting for buffalo. To help him, he hired an Indian Scout. The two of them set off on their journey to find buffalo.

After riding awhile, the Indian gets off his horse, puts his ear to the ground and says "Humm, buffalo come". The soldier scans the area with his binoculars, but sees nothing.

He is confused and says to the Indian, "I don't see anything, how do you know buffalo come?"

The Indian replies, "Ear sticky".

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 229
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:25 pm:

One day George W. Bush and Dick Cheney walk into a diner. A waitress walks up to them and asks if she can take their order. Bush leans close to her and says, "Honey, can I have a quickie?"

The waitress is appalled and yells at the President about women's rights and storms away.

Cheney then says to Bush, "George, its pronounced 'quiche'."

creek
Silver Member

Smithtown , New York

Post Number: 212
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:30 pm:

In the 1500's baths equaled a big tub filled with hot water. The man of the house had the privilege of the nice clean water, then all the other sons and men, then the women and finally the children. Last of all the babies. By then the water was so dirty you could actually lose someone in it. Hence the saying "Don't throw the baby out with the bath water".

creek
Silver Member

Smithtown , New York

Post Number: 213
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:32 pm:

In the 1500's houses had thatched roofs. Thick straw, piled high, with no wood underneath. It was the only place for animals to get warm, so all the pets... dogs, cats and other small animals, mice, rats, bugs lived in the roof. When it rained it became slippery and sometimes the animals would slip and fall off the roof. Hence the saying, "It's raining cats and dogs."

Omar San
Silver Member
Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 317
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:35 pm:

This is a nice thread...some quiet peace for a while...ahhh...beautiful.

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 230
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:35 pm:

The wealthy had slate floors that would get slippery in the winter when wet, so they spread thresh (straw) on the floor to help keep their footing. As the winter wore on, they kept adding more thresh until when you opened the door it would all start slipping outside. A piece of wood was placed in the entranceway. Hence the saying a "thresh hold."

creek
Silver Member

Smithtown , New York

Post Number: 214
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:38 pm:

In the 1500's there was nothing to stop things from falling into the house. This posed a real problem in the bedroom where bugs and other droppings could really mess up your nice clean bed. So, they found if they made beds with big posts and hung a sheet over the top, it addressed that problem. Hence those beautiful big 4 poster beds with canopies. I wonder if this is where we get the saying "Good night and don't let the bed bugs bite"...

rob
Silver Member
Username: Alpha11

Post Number: 191
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:39 pm:

What do you call an Ethiopian with a yeast infection?

A quarter-pounder with cheese.

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 231
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:40 pm:

Most people got married in June because they took their yearly bath in May and still smelled pretty good by June. However, they were starting to smell so brides carried a bouquet of flowers to hide the body odour. Hence the custom today of carrying a bouquet when getting married.

creek
Silver Member

Smithtown , New York

Post Number: 215
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:42 pm:

They cooked in the kitchen in a big kettle that always hung over the fire. Every day they lit the fire and added things to the pot. They mostly ate vegetables and didn't get much meat. They would eat the stew for dinner leaving leftovers in the pot to get cold overnight and then start over the next day. Sometimes the stew had food in it that had been in there for a month. Hence the rhyme peas porridge hot, peas porridge cold, peas porridge in the pot nine days old."

creek
Silver Member

Smithtown , New York

Post Number: 216
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:44 pm:

Bread was divided according to status. Workers got the burnt bottom of the loaf, the family got the middle, and guests got the top, or the "upper crust".

mussawel
Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

JAKARTA , CAIRO
JAPAN

Post Number: 328
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:44 pm:

here's a good one...

PIRATE PETE; PIRATE PETE OR IS IN TAYARAN? DOESN't MATTER I SEE YOU LAUGH AT YOUR OWN JOKES!!! F*UCK YOU MUST BE DISTURBED!!! HEY YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US N*GGERS: YEA THATS RIGHT WE CARRY "BIG ONE" BETWEEN OUR LEGS!!! SO HAVE YOUR FUN MORON CAUSE WHEN IM DONE WITH YOUR A*SSHOLE IT WOULDN"T BE GOOD EVEN FOR S*HITTIN!!!

SEE YOU SOON; MY BEAAAATCCHHH!!!!!

PS. DONT BE SAD THAT GOD MADE YOU F*UCKIN MORONS WITH LITTLE TINY D*ICKS THAT YOU NEED A F*UCKIN FALSHLIGHT TO FIND!!! CHEER UP IT COULD BE WORSE; YEA YOU COULD HAVE BORN MY WIFE!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 232
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:47 pm:

Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.

Tayaran i.e. Flying
Silver Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 153
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:47 pm:

mussawel: I am not your father, you might want to go on the Jerry Springer show, maybe you'll be lucky finding him ...

holla
Bronze Member
Username: Masti2003

Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:55 pm:

HI HAVE A GOOD JOKE TO SHARE

ONE DAY A BOY GOES TO THE CHURCH AND ASKED THE FATHER THAT FATHER WHAT DO YOU DO FOR PAST TIME

THEN THE FATHER SAID NUN MY SONNE NUN...,

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 234
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:58 pm:

TOP TEN LINES FROM INTERNET CHAT ROOMS

1 You're different... I've never felt like this about someone I've never met before.

2 I'm new online and haven't had time to create a profile... but tell me more about yourself.

3 I never do Cybersex! Yet here in this room alone with you, well, I'm getting excited.

4 I'm 5'4, blonde hair, blue eyes and everyone loves my body!

5 I'm 6'0, great tan, and buffed from working out.

6 Yes of course I'm female...

7 I'm in this private room consoling a depressed friend.

8 No this is my only screen name... You mean you can have more then one?

9 I'm not like most of the guy's/gal's here, I want to meet so we can just have coffee and get to know each other. (at the hotel coffee shop)

10 I don't care what you look like, it's what's on the inside that counts (Which is true, it means: I'm h0rny and could care less, just type)

creek
Silver Member

Smithtown , New York

Post Number: 217
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:58 pm:

In English pubs, ale is ordered by pints and quarts. So in old England, when customers got unruly, the bartender would yell at them mind their own pints and quarts and settle down. It's where we get the phrase "mind your P's and Q's"

creek
Silver Member

Smithtown , New York

Post Number: 218
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:03 pm:

The 2 most important rules in life:
--------------------------------

1. Don't tell everything you know

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 235
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:03 pm:

Four Catholic ladies are having coffee together. The first one tells her friends, "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic woman chirps, "My son is a Bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic woman says smugly, "My son is a Cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic woman sips her coffee in silence. The first three women give her this subtle "Well.....?"

She replies, "My son is a gorgeous, 6'2", hard bodied stripper. When he walks into a room, people say, 'Oh my God...'."

fatbastard
Bronze Member
Username: Fatbastard

10 Albany Rd. Tonawanda , N.Y

Post Number: 39
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:06 pm:

Finally a useful thread......

The New Recruit

A man joins the navy and is shipped out immediately to an aircraft carrier in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. The captain is showing the new recruit around the ship, when the recruit asks the captain what the sailors do to satisfy their urges when they're at sea for so long.
"Let me show you," says the captain.
He takes the recruit down to the rear of the ship where there's a solitary barrel with a hole in it.
"This'll be the best sex you'll ever have. Go ahead and try it, and I'll give you some privacy."
The recruit doesn't quite believe it, but he decides to try it anyway. After he finishes up, the captain returns.
"Wow! That was the best sex I've ever had! I want to do it every day!"
"Fine. You can do it every day except for Thursday."
"Why not Thursday?"
"That's your day in the barrel."

creek
Silver Member

Smithtown , New York

Post Number: 219
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:10 pm:

I worked with an Individual who plugged her power strip back into itself and for the life of her could not understand why her system would not turn on.

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 236
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:15 pm:

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 237
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:17 pm:

According to a British law passed in 1845, attempting to commit suicide was a capital offence. Offenders could be hanged for trying.

mussawel
Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

JAKARTA , CAIRO
JAPAN

Post Number: 336
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:18 pm:

I ANNOUCE TAYARAN IS NOT MY B*ITCH NO MORE!!!

ANYONE IS FREE TO CAPTURE THAN F*UCKIN STINK A*SSHOLE!!!!

PS. JUST MAKE SURE YOU CHECK WITH A DOCTOR AFTER F*CKIN HIM!!!

creek
Silver Member

Smithtown , New York

Post Number: 220
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:18 pm:

Stupid questions:
Why is it called alcoholics anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say
"hi, my name's Bob. I'm an alcoholic"?

If a person owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way down to the center of the earth?

Why is there a light in the fridge but not in the freezer?

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 238
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:23 pm:

life is like a pubic hair on a toilet seat, soon, someone will piss you off

rob
Silver Member
Username: Alpha11

Post Number: 192
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:24 pm:

Fatbastard is so fat his cerial bowl comes with a lifeguard.

1040Steel
Username: 1030steel

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:24 pm:

Incase you haven't heard the one about Pascal & Newton playing hide-and-seek in heaven:

Once upon a time there were a bunch of bored scientists sitting around in heaven with nothing to do (because the laws of math and physics don't apply in heaven). They decided to play hide-n-seek and after a few rounds it was Einstein's turn to find everyone...

Einstein is supposed to count up to 100 and then start searching. Everyone starts hiding except Newton ... Newton just stands out in the open and draws a square of 1 meter and stands in it right in front of Einstein.

Einstein's counting: 1,2,3......97,98,99,100........ He opens his eyes and finds Newton standing in front of him...... Einstein yells " Newton 's out. Newton is out....." Newton denies and says "Newton is not out". He claims that he is not Newton and that he can mathematically prove it!

All the other scientists come out after hearing the commotion curious to see how Newton will prove that he is not himself. Newton starts explaining: "I am standing over a square of area 1 meter by 1 meter, or one meter squared..... That makes me Newton over meter squared... since a Newton over meter squared is a Pascal, Pascal is OUT!!! "

creek
Silver Member

Smithtown , New York

Post Number: 221
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:27 pm:

My First Time

The sky was dark
the moon was high
all alone just her and I

Her hair so soft
her eyes so blue
I knew just what she wanted to do

Her skin so soft
her legs so fine
I ran my fingers down her spine

I didn't know how
but I tried my best
to place my hand on her breast

I remember my fear
my fast beating heart
but slowly she spread her legs apart

And when she did
I felt no shame
as all at once the white stuff came

At last it was finished
it's all over now,
my first time...milking a cow.

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 239
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:30 pm:

Sex is like a bank account. You put it in, you take it out, you lose interest.

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 240
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:35 pm:

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." said by Mariah Carey

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 241
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:38 pm:

"Researchers have discovered that chocolate produces some of the same reactions in the brain as mar1juana. The researchers also discovered other similarities between the two, but can''t remember what they are." said by Matt Lauer on NBC''s Today Show

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 242
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:43 pm:

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country." - said by Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, D.C.

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 243
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:49 pm:

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever." said by Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest

creek
Silver Member

Smithtown , New York

Post Number: 222
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 10:53 pm:

The butcher backed up into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.

When the TV repairman got married the reception was excellent.

There was once a cross-eyed teacher who couldn't control his pupils.

creek
Silver Member

Smithtown , New York

Post Number: 224
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 11:00 pm:

Some people don't like food going to waist.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was ticketed for littering.

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 244
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 11:04 pm:

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

All generalizations are false, including this one.

Get a new car for your spouse; it'll be a great trade!

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 245
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 11:09 pm:

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

adamoszoz
Bronze Member
Username: Whatzzzuppp

montreal , quebec
canada

Post Number: 87
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 11:09 pm:

hi creek
are't u good bud with ur jokes
u really made me laugh
specially the poem one was really good
thanxxxxxxxxxx anywayyyyyyyyy

creek
Silver Member

Smithtown , New York

Post Number: 225
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 11:18 pm:

You're welcome adamoszoz.

adamoszoz
Bronze Member

montreal , quebec
canada

Post Number: 88
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 11:26 pm:

here is a good one
there was this guy who is always dreaming of amonkeys playing soccer
everyday everyday
he decided to go to see a doctor if he could help
he told him the whole story
the doc presicribed him a nedication 2 take beforgoing 2 bed
the patient says is it fine to start the medication 2morrow
the doc asks why
the guy becouse the final is 2nigh

adamoszoz
Bronze Member

montreal , quebec
canada

Post Number: 89
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 11:28 pm:

creek
another oneeeeeeeeeeee
let me know if u like mine

creek
Silver Member

Smithtown , New York

Post Number: 226
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 11:43 pm:

adamoszoz..LOL... yes, I liked it!

JJ
Bronze Member
Username: Jj1

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 11:48 pm:

creek,, you really got some talent! i want more.......more.......more....poems!

Carlos Ulises
Bronze Member
Username: Carlosb10

Post Number: 52
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 11:53 pm:

A girl goes to the doctor, and when the t-shirt takes off so that it examines it, the doctor sees that it has a "noticeable H". - She hears, and this "H" of which she is? - Then side, is that my boyfriend studies in Harvard, and he is so proud that its t-shirt with the "H" does not take off nor to make the love. After days, another girl is going to see this doctor, and sees that she has one "y" in the chest. Again he asks to her, and her boyfriend of this girl studies in Yale. And at the following week another girl with a mark in form arrives from "M"; thedoctor says it, smiling: - let me to guess, you have a boyfriend studying in the university of Michigan. - No, but I have a girlfriend studying in Wisconsin... because you says it?

Ali khan
Bronze Member
Username: Johnny0786

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 12:04 am:

Ms Brooks was having trouble with one of her first-grade pupils.

"Johnny, what is your problem?"

Johnny answered, "I'm too smart for the first Grade. My sister is in third grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the third-grade too!"

Ms Brooks had had enough, so she took Johnny to the principal's office.

The principal agreed that he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the first-grade and behave.

He started by asking Johnny some simple arithmetic.

"What is three times three?"

"Nine, Sir."

"How much is nine times six?"

"Fifty-four."

And so it went with every question the principal thought a third-grade should know. The principal looked at Ms Brooks and said, "I think Johnny can go to third grade! He seems smart enough."

Ms Brooks said to the principal, "Let me ask him some questions?"

The principal and Johnny both agreed.

Ms Brooks asked, "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?"

Johnny, after a moment, answered "Legs, Ma'am"

"What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"

"Pockets!"

"OK, what does a dog do that a man steps into?"

"Pants."

"What starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?"

"Coconut. !"

"What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?"

The principal's eyes opened really wide and before he could stop the answer, Johnny was taking charge.

"Bubblegum!"

"What does a man do standing up, a woman does! sitting down and a dog does on three legs?"

"Shake hands, Ma'am."

"Now for some "Who am I" sort of questions, OK? First one. You stick your poles inside me, you tie me down to get me up, and I get wet before you do."

Johnny, quick as ever, answered, "Tent!"

"OK, a finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first."

The Principal was looking restless and a bit tense.

But Johnny was on the ball with "Wedding Ring!"

"I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me, you feel good."

"Nose."

"Right, I have a stiff shaft, my tip penetrates, and I come with a quiver."

"Arrow."

"Good, now for the last one. What word starts with an 'F', ends in K', and means a lot of heat and excitement?"

"Fire truck, Ma'am!"

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said to the teacher, "Send him to university!!!!, I got the last ten questions wrong myself!"

creek
Silver Member

Smithtown , New York

Post Number: 227
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 12:11 am:

Bad Timing

Young-
We have guts and time,
But no means or wisdom!

Middle Aged-
We have guts and means,
But no time or wisdom!

Old-
We have means, wisdom and time,
But no guts!
Well, except for LK, he's old but he has all the above including guts.

Eurick Hunt
Username: Eurick_hunt

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 12:14 am:

You hear about the Paki who had diarrhea? ... He thought he was melting.

andrea rodruiguez
Bronze Member
Username: Fruitcakesucksdick

Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 12:25 am:

Rob,Yo mama's so fat she got to iron her pants on the driveway!

andrea rodruiguez
Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 12:33 am:

ROB,Your momma is so big when God said let there be light, he asked her to move.

creek
Silver Member

Smithtown , New York

Post Number: 228
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 12:37 am:

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray for a woman who will not creep
One who thinks before she speaks
And doesn't disappear for weeks
I pray that she's gainfully employed
And doesn't clam up when she's annoyed
Send me a woman who'll make love to my mind
And knows what to do when she lets me hit from behind
One who'll make love till my body's a-twitching
And brings me food, when she gets back from the kitchen.
I pray that this woman will love me to no end
And will not try to sleep with any of my friends
I pray this prayer in Jesus' name
Oh, by the way Lord, deliver me from
a woman who plays childish games
As I treat her, shall she treat me the same
Simply someone who'll answer all her calls on the cell phone
And is not trying to do me wrong
Now I'll just wait
For I know you will send her before it's too late

(It's too late)

andrea rodruiguez
Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 12:42 am:

Two rednecks, REAL KNEGRO and ROB, were sitting in a bar one night watching rasslin' on the tube. At the end of the match was an advertisement. A loud, obnoxious character came on screaming about the $10,000 dollars prize money for anyone who could defeat "The Killer".

ROB looked at REAL KNEGRO, a 6' 4" giant with the brain the size of a pea, and got an idea. He told REAL KNEGRO, "I bet you could beat that guy. He doesn't look so rough, and you're no wimp." REAL KNEGRO thought about it for a minute and agreed that he probably could.

The next weekend ROB and KNEGRO went down to the stadium where the tournament was to be held and signed KNEGRO up. An old man came up and started briefing them on the rules of the contest and such. ROB, seeing KNEGRO was a bit nervous, asked the old man for any tips. The old man looked up to KNEGRO and said, "Just you watch out for his pretzel hold. Ain't nobody ever gotten out that thing."

One by one, the contestants ahead of KNEGRO went in and came back balled up and hurting. Two hours after they arrived, KNEGRO'S turn was finally up. In the ring, right before the bell rang, KNEGRO looked back at ROB and said,
"Don't worry buddy. I can avoid that pretzel thing." But not ten seconds after he had gotten up in the ring was The Killer laying on top of the contorted ball of KNEGRO and the referee was pounding the mat, counting to ten.

ROB screamed and started walking back to the locker rooms. He was pissed. He had shelled out $500 to get KNEGRO in this contest, and it didn't last 20 seconds. But right before he got to the door, the crowd went wild! ROB ran back to the ring to see KNEGRO with one foot on top of the unconscious Killer and one armed raised in the air by the referee.

ROB ran into the ring and jumped on KNEGRO. The crowd was out of control, and ROB and KNEGRO were $10,000 richer!

Later in the locker room, ROB confessed to KNEGRO he didn't see what happened. KNEGRO said, "Well, The Killer got me in his pretzel hold and I thought all was lost. I hurt like I'd never hurt before and all I could hear was the ref slamming his hand down counting to ten. Then I looked and in front of me I saw this big, hairy sack of balls. I had nothing to lose
and figured it might even help. So I stretched a little further and bit down as hard as I could on those things."

"ROB," KNGRO said. "You wouldn't believe the strength a man gets when he bites his own balls."

MKM
Bronze Member
Username: Rekman

Longueuil , Quebec
CANADA

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 12:47 am:

Hi friends..all ur jokes r Funny....
All the time when i log in ecoustics Forum... am always under stress.... coz about Bin......
But 2day its different..... am laughing while ready thoses jokes........
Wish all of you be alwsays Happy...... with n also without the Bin... .. Cheerssssss

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 246
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 01:34 am:

A man and his wife were relaxing one evening. The man said "honey, I've decided that if I am ever in a vegetative state, depending on a machine, and getting fluids from a container, I want you to pull the plug. With that the woman stood up, dumped his beer and pulled the plug from the tv.

If not for the latest ECM, we would be that man! lol

ATOK
Bronze Member
Username: Atok

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 01:44 am:

A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a
question.

The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went
up on the footpath, and stopped centimeters from a shop window.

For a second everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver said:

"Look mate, don't ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!".

The passenger apologized and said, "I didn't realize that a little tap
would scare you so much."

The driver replied, "Sorry, it's not really your fault. Today is my
first day as a cab driver - I've been driving a van carrying dead Bodies for the last 25 years.

)

Cheers

Captain Hook
Bronze Member
Username: Concorde

Post Number: 72
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 02:04 am:

a

fagkiller
Username: Fagkiller

michigan
U.S.A

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 04:31 am:

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN mussawel AND A BUCKET OF SHI*T???

THE BUCKET
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us