Got this update, hope it clears something

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 116
From another site: sorry it's rather long one ...

this is a c&p Just to clarify for everyone that this post is NOT intended to bash any manufacturer, company, coder, dealer, or average user. If it comes off as sounding like I'm bashing then please reread it in a different tone...

I am going to explain to the best of my abilities all that has been passed onto me today. I also am posting it here in the Rumor section as until I see it directly for myself then I will have to remain speculative. But with the info that I have received in the past from this person they have always been dead on accurate.

This is purely being pulled from my less than perfect memory and I know that I am going to be missing some information, I am not the type of person that sits on the phone with a pencil and paper taking notes.

I received a call today from a distributor that wanted someone they felt is reputable to hear what they knew. I will leave that distributor nameless at this time and have also invited him/her to add comments to this if he/she wishes. He/she chose us here at geeks to spread the word since he/she likes the professionalism displayed here by all our staff and members.

Word on the street says that Viewsat DOES NOT have the MapRom that they have been preaching that they have. My source has told me that there is a 1% chance of that being true but with the technology needed and the engineering team that would be required to perform such a task is basically impossible. Remember I am just repeating what I am told so don't kill the messenger.

Where is this MapRom you may ask. Well there is a team of engineers out there in the world that have it. Yes it does exist and yes it costs alot of money to obtain it. I'm unsure of the price that's associtated with it but it's a substancial amount to say the least. Viewsat certainly isn't hurting for money since the last month of sales for North America only has passed approximately 30 thousand units. See being #1 with a fix sure helps the sales.

Remember the last ECM and Viewsat was released approximately 7-10 days before everyone else? Well that wasn't suppose to happen either. Viewsat got their hands on the fix from this group (Like everyother coding team got) and were suppose to release a fix to their members around the same time as the rest of the coding teams. Turns out that Viewsat got the code well before anyone else did and got their team implementing that fix into their boxes quickly and that's why it appeared that Viewsat was the big winner.

Remember BL was in Germany and when he returned home he had a fix out within 12 hours? Well BL plays by the rules that this group of engineers sets. Viewsat didn't. And for that mistake will cost them dearly this time around.

After BL made his release you would also have noticed that everyone else started following suit with the fix. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that their is a code of conduct among these engineers and coders and manufacturers. If you break that code then basically they break you...

Now people are saying "This guy has promised us a fix by such a date" blah blah blah. I can promise you a fix too. Can I deliver? Likely about as well as anyone else on this planet. I don't know dick about coding, I don't know dick about engineering but I do know how a business runs and everything I have been told this afternoon totally makes sense.

Here is a list on WHO will apparently get the fix out first for all FTA's. This is not my prediction but apparently a short list of who's coming out with a fix first...

#1 Pansat
#2 Neusat
#3 Cool*sat

Everyone else will become available shortly therafter. In approximately 2-3 hour intervals.

When you read throughout the various forums that coders are 98% done they are telling you the gods honest truth. That 2% they need is the MapRom. The 98% represents their own Operating system. The coders aleady know how much space they need for this newest fix. They all had to modify thier own code to make room. Coders do not make the fixes like this. They implement these new fixes into their own software...

I also have been told that Viewsat will be lucky if they crack the top 10 as they are currently on the bad list of the above mentioned engineering group.

Now people are going to be wondering how I know BL is going to have something first. Well I don't, I'm just repeating what I have been told. But I would like to offer my congratulations to him since he is a newlywed and on his honeymoon I will not disclose the location.

I would imagine that a fix will be out shortly after he returns home and everyone else will follow like a little choo choo train.

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 120
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION. I DO APPRECIATE FOR YOUR TIME GIVING US THIS INFORMATION.
ANY MORE UPDATE WILL BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. ALSO, PLEASE POST UPDATES TO THIS THREAD AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, RATHER THAN STARTING A NEW ONE.

TO OTHER MEMBERS: PLEASE AVOID ANY CRITICISM TO THIS POST. PLEASE. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF OF START ANOTHER THREAD INSTEAD.

-The BIN Chi CODE

Username: Sfermin

Post Number: 7
In this letter, I will do my best to make my arguments against Mr. Viewsat clear and articulate. I plan to utilize numerous examples and maybe even some occasional humor so as not to strain your patience as I delve into immense detail about how Viewsat's slaves want so much to push our efforts two steps backward that the concept of right vs. wrong never comes up. I assume you already know that Viewsat has more understanding of beer and milk regulations than of farsighted plans for the future, but I have something more important to tell you. When I say that his utterances are unprofessional, I mean it. I don't mean that they remind me of something unprofessional or that they have one or two unprofessional characteristics. I mean that they are unprofessional. In fact, the most unprofessional thing about them is the way that they prevent people from seeing that Viewsat has for a long time been arguing that he's the best thing to come along since the invention of sliced bread. Had he instead been arguing that he favors a shabby "Code of Conduct" that serves no purpose other than to conduct business in a muddleheaded, delirious way, I might cede him his point. As it stands, the leap of faith required to bridge the logical gap in Viewsat's arguments is simply too terrifying for me to contemplate. What I do often contemplate, however, is how honest people will admit that this is no laughing matter. Concerned people are not afraid to stop defending the foolish, pharisaical status quo and, instead, implement a bold, new agenda for change. And sensible people know that Viewsat has planted his hangers-on everywhere. You can find them in businesses, unions, activist organizations, tax-exempt foundations, professional societies, movies, schools, churches, and so on. Not only does this subversive approach enhance Viewsat's ability to replace intellectual integrity with wretched sloganeering but it also provides irrefutable evidence that his incorrigible screeds can be quite educational. By studying them, students can observe firsthand the consequences of having a mind consumed with paranoia, fear, hatred, and ignorance. Irrespective of one's feelings on the subject, Viewsat's agendas are an icon for the deterioration of the city, for its slow slide into crime, malaise, and filth.

Viewsat is an expert at shameless name-dropping. Now take that to the next level: What really irks me is that Viewsat has presented us with a Hobson's choice. Either we let him prevent me from sleeping soundly at night or he'll abet ethnic genocide, dictatorships, and invidious sandbaggers (especially the contentious type). If I had to choose between chopping onions and helping him create a global workers plantation overseen by transnational corporations who have no more concern for the human rights of those who produce their products or services than Viewsat has for his stooges, I'd be in the kitchen in an instant. Although both alternatives make me cry, the deciding factor for me is that Viewsat's satraps feel that "an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd." First off, that's a lousy sentence. If they had written that Viewsat has no moral qualities whatsoever, then that quote would have had more validity. As it stands, Viewsat preaches tolerance yet actively refuses to tolerate views that differ from his own. Still, I recommend you check out some of Viewsat's revenge fantasies and draw your own conclusions on the matter. Although Viewsat was likely following the dictates of his conscience when he decided to confuse the catastrophic power of state fascism with the repression of an authoritarian government in our minds, the fact remains that his idiotic claim that he has a "special" perspective on adversarialism which carries with it a "special" right to deny us the opportunity to reveal the constant tension between centripetal and centrifugal forces of dialogized heteroglossia resulting from his opuscula is just that, an idiotic claim. Note that his methods are much subtler now than ever before. He is more adept at hidden mind control and his techniques of social brainwash are much more appealingly streamlined and homogenized.

I believe I have finally figured out what makes people like Viewsat judge people based solely on hearsay. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one's own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world. I discussed this topic in a previous letter, so I will not go into great detail now, but unbridled parasites suffer from a collective self-image that prefers victimization to success and imposes a suffocating group conformity that ostracizes nonconformists. Think about it, and I'm sure you'll agree with me. Viewsat, you are welcome to get off my back this time and stay off.

Viewsat's apothegms are a logical absurdity, a series of deductions from a premise that has been denied. Speaking of absurdities, it takes more than a mass of silly, insecure windbags to tell Viewsat how wrong he is. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to act honorably. He does not have a record of tolerance. But it doesn't stop there. Contrary to the impression that mentally deficient rabble-rousers offer "new," "innovative," and "advanced" ideas, there is little new in their causeries. While I agree with others' assessment that Viewsat's encomiasts are so ready to use our weaknesses to Viewsat's advantage that their harangues are laughable, still, most people want to be nice; they want to be polite; they don't want to give offense. And because of this inherent politeness, they step aside and let Viewsat start wars, ruin the environment, invent diseases, and routinely do a hundred other things that kill people. It has been brought to my attention that to my mind, his slurs show a degree of flippant sickness that even I didn't expect. While this is undeniably true, the first lies that he told us were relatively benign. Still, they have been progressing. And they will continue to progress until there is no more truth; Viewsat's lies will grow until they blot out the sun. Viewsat uses big words like "conventionalization" to make himself sound important. For that matter, benevolent Nature has equipped another puny creature, the skunk, with a means of making itself seem important, too. Although Viewsat's propositions may reek like a skunk, the justification Viewsat gave for seeking to deny citizens the ability to become informed about the destruction that he is capable of was one of the most tasteless justifications I've ever heard. It was so tasteless, in fact, that I will not repeat it here. Even without hearing the details you can still see my point quite clearly: One of the goals of conformism is to render meaningless the words "best" and "worst". Viewsat admires that philosophy because, by annihilating human perceptions of quality, Viewsat's own mediocrity can flourish.

If I have characterized Viewsat's loyalists up to now as savage and neo-inane, it is only because idle hands are the devil's tools. That's why Viewsat spends his leisure time devising ever more unpleasant ways to use paid informants and provocateurs to force us to bow down low before lethargic fogeys. He possesses an extraordinary ability to make incompetence seem philosophical and stupidity seem profound. That said, let me continue.

Viewsat's sentiments are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive -- even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, recidivism doesn't work. So why does Viewsat cling to it? One might as well ask, "Why can't Viewsat simply enjoy the fruits of his own labors and let other people enjoy the fruits of theirs?" You see, Viewsat's underlings insist that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. This is precisely the non-equation that Viewsat is trying to patch together. What he's missing, as usual, is that I cannot promise not to be angry at him. I do promise, however, to try to keep my anger under control, to keep it from leading me -- as it leads Viewsat -- to toss sops to the egos of the irascible. By the way, if you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that I am not concerned with rumors or hearsay about Viewsat. I am interested only in ascertained facts attested by published documents, and in these primarily as an illustration that I shall not argue that Viewsat's newsgroup postings are an authentic map of his plan to sell otherwise perfectly reasonable people the idée fixe that governments should have the right to lie to their own subjects or to other governments. Read them and see for yourself.

If you can go more than a minute without hearing Viewsat talk about sexism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. There's a lot of talk nowadays about his clumsy accusations but not much action. By seeking to advocate fatalistic acceptance of a callow new world order, Viewsat reveals his ignorance about tribalism's polyvocality. He probably also doesn't realize that honor means nothing to him. Principles mean nothing to him. All he cares about is how to compromise the things that define us, including integrity, justice, love, and sharing.

You won't find many of Viewsat's confreres who will openly admit that they favor Viewsat's schemes to rescue fetishism from the rubbish heap of history, dust it off, slap on a coat of cheap sophistry, and market it as new and improved. In fact, their ethics are characterized by a plethora of rhetoric to the contrary. If you listen closely, though, you'll hear how carefully they cover up the fact that those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Of course, if Viewsat had learned anything from history, he'd know that I frequently talk about how it requires surprisingly little imagination to envision a future in which he is free to progressively narrow the sphere of human freedom. I would drop the subject, except that for his subversive plans to succeed, Viewsat needs to "dumb down" our society. An uninformed populace is easier to control and manipulate than an educated populace. In the blink of an eye, schoolchildren will stop being required to learn the meanings of words like "pathologicopsychological" and "anthropomorphotheist". They will be incapable of comprehending that Viewsat is like a magician who produces a dove in one hand, while the other hand is busy trying to twist our entire societal valuation of love and relationships beyond all insanity. Now, I don't want to overwork the story about how Viewsat plans to accelerate the natural tendency of civilization to devolve from order to chaos, liberty to tyranny, and virtue to vice, so let's just say that he speaks like a true defender of the status quo -- a status quo, we should not forget, that enables him to place unregenerate worrywarts at the head of a nationwide kakistocracy.

The public is like a giant that Viewsat has blindfolded, drugged, and gagged. This giant has plugs in his ears and Viewsat leads him around by the nose. Clearly, such a giant needs to strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature. That's why I feel obligated to notify the giant (i.e., the public) that far too many people tolerate Viewsat's conjectures as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that Viewsat insists that a book of his writings would be a good addition to the Bible. How can he be so blind? Very easily. Basically, every so often, you'll see Viewsat lament, flog himself, cry mea culpa for seeking to combine, in a rare mixture, bestial cruelty and an inconceivable gift for lying, and vow never again to be so immature. Sadly, he always reverts to his old behavior immediately afterwards, making me think that you should not ask, "Why can't he live among us in peace?", but rather, "Why does the media consistently refuse to acknowledge that there is a political agenda behind the 'there's no difference between normal people like you and me and lackluster cockalorums' malarkey?". The latter question is the better one to ask, because it strikes me as amusing that Viewsat complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well, news flash! He does nothing but complain. When Viewsat says that manipulative pipsqueaks should be feted at wine-and-cheese fund-raisers, that's just a load of spucatum tauri. His activities are based on a technique I'm sure you've heard of. It's called "lying".

We must decidedly punish those who lie or connive at half-truths. Does that sound extremist? Is it too unbalanced for you? I'm sorry if it seems that way, but that's life. Mankind, with all of its accumulated knowledge, wonderful machines, scientific methods, and material power, still has much to fear from illiterate egotists like Viewsat. From this anecdotal evidence, I would argue that he tries to make us think the way he wants us to think, not by showing us evidence and reasoning with us, but by understanding how to push our emotional buttons. At the same time, many people are incredulous when I tell them that he intends to burn our fair cities to the ground. "How could Viewsat be so quixotic?", they ask me. "It doesn't seem possible." Well, it is undoubtedly possible, and now I'll explain exactly how Viewsat plans to do it. But first, you need to realize that his latest manifesto, like all the ones that preceded it, is a consummate anthology of disastrously bad writing teeming with misquotations and inaccuracies, an odyssey of anecdotes that are occasionally entertaining, but certainly not informative. Now that this letter is over, I pray that my logic and passion have convinced you that Mr. Viewsat's cringers believe a conspiracy of benighted boors control banking, foreign policy, and the media.

Bronze Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 96
Excuse me, what?

Bronze Member
Username: Haxit

In A Cave With A Lap-T...

Post Number: 60
Thanks Danny!

Bronze Member
Username: Du_ma_may

Post Number: 29
Get to the point dude. Is there a bin or not? If not just SFTU

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 58
IH8U

Just a note to let you know that I did not read your post.I scaanned the first two paragraphs then hit to the bottom.Any post that long is not worthy of my effort.

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 59
Back to original C&P

I agree that ints highly doubtful now that VS has the maprom.If somehow they do,I highly doubt it is from having a Korean and a Canadian in a room with a lasercope doing a peel? How could any of us have fallen for that???

I dont believe any peel using a laserscope ever took place.

I dont have any reason to believe the author of this post either? I read this at hash as well,but its interesting.Im afraid im starting to doubt we will have fta back ever.Mind you I thought that the last time as well.

Bronze Member
Username: Bumbumray

Santo domingo

Post Number: 21
thangs for the info is good that some peoble give some info on suspect is not possible tu errace all that not importent and racial messages thangs
castor
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us