Never FTA

Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 68
I hope you all never have FTA, you don't deserve it and the Mods here are just as bad they can kiss my as*s, blame yourself for all this crap! Ban me--- you are worse then the dumb as*s people who post here.

Bronze Member
Username: Ryles

Lodon, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 12
is there mods working this site ? if there is you wouldn't know it. what does it take to get banned?

Username: 1a2b3c

Post Number: 6
there are no mods on this site and if there ar you have to do sompting really bad to get banned with all of thes bs going around on this site. this is the worst dss forum i have seen. It is all a big joke with people constantly talking sh!t. go join a real board. wait on second thought all you people that are just talking sh!t stay here and wait for a fix. im sure when it comes out you will have it a week later sence you are all to busy talking sh!t to see what is really going on with fta. FU<K THIS FORUM. BAN ME

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 121
There is a moderator here.
His username is Ong_Tu

Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 72
No but I would like for them to clean up this site (really don't know why) there are some good people here but what good is it if you consistently get bashed when you make a reliable and sociable post! I suppose the moderators here are happy because of all the hits they take here and it helps there site for promotions I really don't know a lot about what they make in terms of $$$$ but the more people the more $$$$ so what do they care what go's on here! What a shame though, and a disservice to the people. I was not going to post but seen some fairly intelligent responses' here. Yes ban me , but like I said what do they care------

Bronze Member
Username: Du_ma_may

Post Number: 26
STFU I will ban all of u tonite
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us