VERACITY UPDATE

Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 6
C/P from the site:

C++ routines have to be written for the file. I just got another call saying I will have a test file probably by the weekend. I have stressed this before, and I say it again, DON'T BUY ANYTHING TILL YOU SEE THE RELEASE! I am confident that this will be soon. They were celebrating when they called and i could hear the hoots & hollers This is a major break for ALL FTA, VS did the work to break the Rom 102.. Others will surely follow tho..

Now I wonder how many are going to post Sunday evening, that this post was BS because the fix hasn't come out. My repsonse to them: RE_READ THE THREAD YOU F&%$ING MORONS!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Concorde

Post Number: 57
this is a lot bull

Bronze Member
Username: Jeff2173

Post Number: 31
what site

Bronze Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 100
c/p from hashhu

Viewsat Fix is here!!!!!!
All Channels wide open. We will post it at 2:30pm EST. I always knew they would come through. Now go out and buy a Viewsat.

Bronze Member
Username: Rkanak

Post Number: 74
hashhu server too busy, cant get into..

Bronze Member
Username: Junnar

Post Number: 53
does anyone have the new DN keys plzzzzz.

i'm dying with the blank tv screen.

where's the new BIN?

where's the new BIN?

where's the new BIN?

Bronze Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 88
I don't beleive it. Sorry.

Bronze Member
Username: Rkanak

Post Number: 75
its from a fake user calls himself "VERASTY"

Bronze Member
Username: Watzupwitu

Post Number: 52
c/p from hashhu:

The bin will be out soon. I'm not promising today, tomorrow or next week but soon. Soon could be in minutes, hours, days, weeks, months or even years. Thank you.

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 53
Gentleman,I use the term loosely,There are no new keys for Dish.They have not changed the keys for a long long long time.No need to change keys.

Hashhu is not down,perhaps I got lucky,but there is no news of a bin,not a word.I never thought there was,but just for the heck of it I checked and no there is no bin or any word of one to come.Not at 2:30 or 6 pm or anytime soon.

If you want reliable info,dont come looking for it at ecoustics.

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 54
Almost forgot....I think ecoustics is mainly just a front for *omosexual and Arab terroris* activities.

Notice the word with the 2 stars in it.Even Ecoustics states that that practice is evil.I had 2 put 3 stars in it to print.Yes it is EVIL,and all that practice that sort of thing will go down into silence.

God have Mercy on all us sinners.

Post Number: 7
Great post Mr. McCarthy

Bronze Member
Username: Fatbastard

10 Albany Rd. Tonawanda, N.Y

Post Number: 37
Charlie McCarthy
Are your lips moving again?...fatbastard.

Bronze Member
Username: Junnar

Post Number: 69

where's the new BIN?

where's the new BIN?

where's the new BIN?

Username: Rgb360

Post Number: 5
cant wait to hear what bs they're gona spew next...

well here it is... more fuking lies...

spew-spew-spew...

so whats next week spin McCarthy???
VERACITY UPDATE: _we__l_ed___x

FILL IN THE BLANK.

Silver Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 168
07/12/06--> [From TDG] They did it!, Yes, it's true! VS got the full MAP and they did it themselves! Don't ask when. Don't ask how. The call came awhile ago, and I am not even allowed to discuss it. I am promised a beta test file soon! I wish i could give our members here more info, but expect to have your tv back soon. The only way for people to be sure that this is NOT just hype is to make sure to warn them NOT to buy a VS unit (or any other FTA) Until the release is proven. This is a Break thru for all FTA.
Please don't expect a fix before the weekend. I was told I should have a beta file by the weekend.

Please note :The only way for people to be sure that this is NOT just hype is to make sure to warn them NOT to buy a VS unit (or any other FTA) Until the release is proven.
Please don't expect a fix before the weekend. I was told I should have a beta file by the weekend.

NEVER was it stated by anybody that a fix or new bin would be released publicly this weekend...you people need to learn how to read!

Username: Ubu

Post Number: 3
storyteller, can a DTV phase 3 dish get 110 & 119

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
yes, if you add more LNB's to the dish and want to spend forever aligning it...that dish is a nightmare..I throw them in the garbage..it cannot get both, the way it is now with those 3 LNB's..

Username: Ubu

Post Number: 5
thanks

Username: Rgb360

Post Number: 6
porblem is I read to much...

btw:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/246362.html

c/p
7/9 McCarthy wrote:

NO ITS NOT REAL!!!!! But more good news from Veracity for those that doubt.The thread off the hashhu front page is entitled CATCH 22. Post #27 Veracity says a bin will be released this week.UPDATE now on the same thread at post # 47 he VERACITY says this again...I fully expect a bin to be released this week for the current ecm.

Hes got info....Check out the thread if you doubt.

c/p
7/9
storyteller wrote:
I said there are several reasons why source will NEVER be released. One is the sig in the code, another is the clone problem, another is the providers would then have enough informatioon to end FTA piracy..There are even more reasons, but rest assured discussing it here will alter nothing. These companies will NEVER release source code. Personally, I'm glad, then the responsibility for a fix falls on them and they DO have the $$$ and resources that we don't... I fully expect to see solutions released this week for the latest ECM..

"I fully expect a bin to be released this week for the current ecm"

look Familiar?

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
it should it was a c/p from veracity to confirm what Mccarthy wrote...whats your point...you are just now reading and still not comprehending these events and the sequence?...you are slow!

also my post was to the group here who were looking for the "source code"..which viewsat already has!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
2 DAYS AFTER BULLLL SHH!T AS i SAID IN THE BEGINING BULLL SH!T. THE IS NO WAY THE CODERS ARE ANY CLOSE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DECODE THE THE NEW CODE.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Hook, If you read the post it said a test file probably by the weekend.

I am just pasting the post off of has*hu.c0m which I found within the MAPROM complete thread.

I could care less what you think of it, but if your so adament that its BS, why don't you go over to the site that it's posted and state that. Lets see if you got the B@lls to post it there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
It said a "beta " test fix hopefully will be given to Veracity aka TDG this weekend...it never said anything about a new fix to the public this weekend!

Username: Albino

Any, Any Brazil

Post Number: 1
any bin yet? heard it was this weekend. where can I find it??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
I think
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us