Here's the new bin for Fortec classic!

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 71
Hey friends,

I just got the new bin for fortec classic receivers. I went to this paid site and got it for only $5.00. Isn't that cheap??? I have tested this bin file and it's fine. I will soon put it's downloading link!

Bronze Member
Username: Ssparkle0316

Post Number: 21
Is it the same one that is posted at dsstester***

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
I don't know man. Anyway, here's the link for downloading the new bin for fortec classic.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=7A68B4180E9BD4A5

All international,ppv,xxx are back.

Bronze Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 62
hey does this bin work for fortec life time ultra?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
yesssssssss

i test it 58 minutes ago. i have fortec ultra and i m watch ppv,international, xxx cannels.

everything is back!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Rkanak

Post Number: 69
FU the file, is dated june 13...

another piece of SH*it

Bronze Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 63
rajesh so it is not working?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
f**k off b*tch!!!

the bin was released on june 13. you people are bunch of clowns. i got it from paid site. register at any paid site and then you'll see how fast you'll get the bins.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
dont know, cus i dont want to kill my receiver, i checked with all other reliable fta sites but nobody mentioned about it, there is one on dss*tester too, but the guy claims that it only opens bev(no xxx,no ppv)... i would rather wait till afternoon and see ...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
well asharfi vig, you mean to say that the file was released a month ago, before the last ecm well my dear friend we had another ecm after 20 june and there is no fix as of today for any of the fta...wake up and check your calender its july 15 today

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
oops!!!

i mean july 13

Bronze Member
Username: Ttope

Post Number: 12
Asharfi, are all international channel working with this bin, I also own Fortec classic.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
hmm.. this is the same bin I had on my receiver currently and it is down .... I got it from fortecupdate.c0m. Rajesh is right there was one more ecm after this file.

Silver Member
Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 313
Guys I just tried it and got knightriders lights. Good thing I have a boot repair kit!! I fixed my reciever and uploaded the old 277 BIN. Don't trust any BIN unless its uploaded on sites like:

[link removed]
http://www.dssrookie.com

Peace,

Omar San

Bronze Member
Username: Haxor

Post Number: 20
The same person posting the stories on DSSTESTER aka amin , amit and asharfi and all the same person. There is no fix for fortec, they have no coders. Its like saying that xbox is going to come out with a game for the playstation. Its another dumb mexican or arab that can't sit in his pants or control himself. That is why they fly planes into buildings and run accross the desert to escape their shitty sand filled lives. Again NO FIX unless you are using Viewsat and you have contacts. There will not be any fix on this board to begin with because the people have been deemed too stupid. No hackers here, just foreigners that want to steal TV.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
Asharfi, another azz hole, just go out and spend your weekend doing some creative things

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Omar, Can you provide me the boot repair kit, this is incase I too burn my fortec classic receiver in future, you never know what kind of file is posted on the forum. email - rbajaj75@gmail.com

Username: Roundtree

Post Number: 8
Will this bin work on Pansat2500 clone??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
intex, there is no fix for Pnsat2500 clone or any other fta... the guy who posted this looks too me like a retarded azz hole...

Silver Member
Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 314
For those who requested the Boot-Repair Kit:

Here it is:

http://s1.upload.sc/request/25f8623c962d50cb6c40e8eee37903e5

Upload it before July 28 because after that it will be deleted off the server.

Peace,

Omar

Bronze Member
Username: Ssparkle0316

Post Number: 22
Bin doesnt work its dated 6-13-06, i tryed it nothing happened

Bronze Member
Username: Abdou91

Post Number: 44
fc..ky HANK
watch your mouth your the dumpest in this forum
If you trust that 9/11 was made by any arab 9/11 was made by cia and moussad
get the real information fc...ky raciste
if you post here any kind of those infomation a w'll kik yr asssss
fc.....ky partiel jugment

Silver Member
Username: Keyisme

Post Number: 130
that site just made alot of cash from you crazy azz people. think before you react. i know most of you belong to other sites so if its not on one of them then its not out yet. you people are so gulable for a fix you will be cond into anything

Bronze Member
Username: Nassa

Post Number: 37
I have a lifetime ULTRA this isnt working for me..the lights keep goign back and forth....TO THE REPAIR KIT!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 144
Fortec Lifetime Ultra is a clone of Pansat 2500 and BL dont like it at all and he or they always put a bug in it to kill Fortec, Chancy Sand at AL7bar cleans it and post it. So any one claimimg Fortec has a fix or an old bin is working they are wrong.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us