Any way to get DTV again?

Username: Fmystreetracer

Post Number: 1
is there any way to get DTV again? even if it's a masked sub i will be just fine with that.

i have pretty much everything that was ever available for DTV. the only thing i could never do was log the stream or create my own bin file.

anyways i was thinking.... i have a few p4 cards, one is a virgin. i have a few 303 modded recivers and i have some of my friends old subbed card bins. i think i could have probly ran both cards at the same time and updated to a p4 a long time ago. but now all of them have updated and i'm stuck with no tv. anyone think i could just put a old copy of their bin in and wait for it to update? will it ever update?

is there any other way other than subbing to get it? thanks for any info.

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 114
call your local cable company and ask them if you can subscribe to DTV...ROTF

Post Number: 2
already tried that and they were no help

Username: Digitalnuke

Post Number: 6
Well then Jo, if the cable company can't help, try calling the dish network and ask them if you can subscribe to DTV.

Post Number: 3
can't beleive i didn't think of that before. man i'm so glad i joined this site, it's full of helpfull people. thanks again

Bronze Member
Username: Fatbastard

10 Albany Rd. Tonawanda, N.Y

Post Number: 36
Jo...as you can see....many here cannot read...your post said it all.

Bronze Member
Username: Junnar

Post Number: 78
guys please donate some money to BL and other coders, so they work hard to develop new BIN.

does anyone have new public keys, i beleive with new keys all the channels will be back.

helpppppppppppppp pplllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz

Bronze Member
Username: Fatbastard

10 Albany Rd. Tonawanda, N.Y

Post Number: 38
I have the new public keys....but waiting for a bin.......thanks to whatshisname...fatbastard.

Username: El_kay

Toronto

Post Number: 1
If you want DTV call Larry the Cable Guy.

Get R Done

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
yes.

but why?

i don't understand.

what's going on?
where are the keys?

why not donate money to BL and other coders.

Bronze Member
Username: Jeet

Post Number: 15
If you are in Canada you can subscribe through these guys www.dtvsubs.com

They only charge $45 for Total Choice Premier

Bronze Member
Username: Bjalt

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 11
Jo, There are helpful people here but most are just lurking because this asylum is currently under the control of the inmates. Its been ages since anyone asked a real question in here. Hopefully you got the answer u needed from Jeet.

Post Number: 4
thanks bjalt and jeet. i was actually just wondering if there was a way to get a old subbed hu card to update to a p4. he already updated his a year or so ago but the bin i have is an exact copy of his old subbed hu. i wanna trick the machine into updateing it and putting all his info onto a p4.

Bronze Member
Username: Bjalt

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 13
I've never had any DTV equipment but my understanding is that the hu to p4 update was a hardware card change and not just a software update. Maybe someone with more knowlege will weigh in.

Bronze Member
Username: Concorde

Post Number: 96
Not allowed in this forum to discuss this matter,
it is possible thou

Bronze Member
Username: Digitalnuke

Post Number: 12
***Your wasting your time***
The HU to P4 changeover used encryption (sent via the satellite and written to the HU card) and the encryption is only good for the one unique P4 card CAM ID that they determined your HU card should update. The update only works once, on that specific P4 card and only if it's never been programmed before. You cannot use the HU card update feature to update any other P4 card or repeat an update on a perviously updated P4 card.

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
this forum is full of aszholes... u retards...

go fu*ck ur hands..

Silver Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 175
come here piggy piggy ...

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 121
yep, this forum start to be full with some retards .... most possible works for DN with unpaid checks to create trouble .... Ignore them as they dont' exist .. and true they don't ... if any bin will show up that will good if not,,, plastic cards are out there ... there is allot of links shows you what you need. Good luck .

Bronze Member
Username: Yo8bps

Post Number: 11
What are the NEW PUBLIC KEYS ?? Why you don't
post them ???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us