I JUST GOT THE NEW INFO ON BIN

Bronze Member
Username: Orbitekcomm

Post Number: 63
THE NEW BIN WILL BE RELEASED ON SUNDAY! IT CANNOT BE RELEASED TIL THEN. THATS ALL I AM ALLOWED TO SAY! SWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Basic

Post Number: 11
Why cant they release it sooner like today. But i still think that it's some more BS informantion because people have been posting its gonna be released tomorow or on a certain date.. but this hasnt happend yet. So again i think its BS and i would like to know where you got this infromation or whos ur source and do you actualy have any real proof that ur not lieing or that this isnt some more BS. But on the other hand if it is for real then i say THANK GOD!!.

Bronze Member
Username: Brucelee

Beverly Hills, California United States

Post Number: 35
One thing, no rudeness but how did you find out rich? Are you assuming? Who told you? Or like Basic said it's just BS.

Bronze Member
Username: Midsy

Post Number: 28
THIS IS ALL FCUKING BS TO ME THEY WANT PEOPLE KEEP BUYING THE FLICKING RECEIVERS ,IT'S A FCUKING LIE ,ONE LIE AFTER ANOTHER...

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 216
After waiting this long, waiting another 2 days won't matter. We'll see then.

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 273
HOW ABOUT WAITING UNTIL THE YEAR 2000 NEVER.

YOU BELIEVE THIS S*HIT??? WELL IF YOU DO YOU ARE A F*UCKIN MORON!!!

...IF YOU DONT WELL... YOU ARE ALL F*UKIN MORONS ANYWAY!!!!

Username: Sam1965

Underworld, Underworld Usa

Post Number: 7
I TOLD YOU GUYS IT ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.........FTA IS DEAD!!!!!GONE FOE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! FTA OUT OF BUSINESS....

Bronze Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 69
I will come to this forum to check on the status of Pirate TV, but without moderators to cut out the nonsense, it really is like being in an elevator with someone who has gas and decides to share. All you can do is hold your breath until you can get out. There used to be useful insights here, even for those of us who were purely FTA. But with the advent of those whose sole purpose is to deride, harass, and destroy, wheather one person or a dozen, this forum has lost any semblance of credibility. Sorry to say so, but unless some of these people live on their computer, this forum is under a prolonged attack to drive it out as a informative center. It is working. Just a note, the reason I am interested in the status of Pirate TV, if it is down for a prolonged time, you can get good deals on some great equipment. I hope I can encourage you to at least try going legit with FTA. If you want first run movies or adult cinema, well that won't happen, but news, weather, sports, and regular programming is pretty good.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 222
FTA will be fine even if there never is a fix. Still a lot of channels out there.

Username: Sam1965

Underworld, Underworld Usa

Post Number: 8
what channel? don't tell me is international channel....

Bronze Member
Username: Cincy_jughead

Post Number: 43
Hi Joe
I agree with you some people are distroying this site
Its turning into a joke attacking people and harraseing them and running people that help others

Bronze Member
Username: Brucelee

Beverly Hills, California United States

Post Number: 36
as per my first question, rich where do you find out your info? How do you know that Sunday is the day. Oh well, I can wait two more days but then it's off putting a big fat hole in my wallet for tv.

Bronze Member
Username: Boricua_power

Aguadilla, Pr Puerto rico

Post Number: 21
Arriba boricuasUpload

Silver Member
Username: Alpha11

Post Number: 116
guess what cincy jughead I am the ecoustics juggernaut with gallons and gallons of $perm & vaseline just for you.

Bronze Member
Username: Jj1

Post Number: 14
I hope your info is true, but is it gonna be v*sat only or all receivers.

Username: Franvollan

Post Number: 2
This is a completly joke,everyday is something new to say.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
I live in a place where I cannot get a satellite signal at all now because of the leaves on the trees. I will have to wait til I move or fall. LOL. Cable still works, but I got use to some international channels so I miss those. I will still buy some new FTA receivers if the price drops, I will move from here eventually. The only part of the sky I get is the 101-119 segment of sky. Figured out that the four Sats I thought I was picking up were really only three. Sucks since all I get is Gol TV with those sats. I had a greater arc before all the leaves came out. That was one of the reasons I changed to a Primestar dish. Still no good. Oh well.

Silver Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 138
you need to do some yard work Joe, good timing, since no FTA ...

Silver Member

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 278
HEY TAYARAN; YOUR PANTS HAS A HOLE RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR A*SSHOLE SO YOU CAN GET F*UCKED ANY TIME!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Cfillet

FL USA

Post Number: 24
The gig is over folks...time to pay for TV, you cheap f*ckers

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
I live near the National forest and the trees are @fifty feet tall and taller. I think the guy who lived here before cut trees so he could get the 110-119 birds. In winter I get several, but now it is pointless, put my equipment away for either winter or until I move.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
Just a thought, but if I were DN I would pay folks to act like these disruptive individuals in order to make the sites that have info worthless. It certainly has happened here. Agent provocatuers I think they are called. One person could do nearly all this disruption, since there is no moderator. I figure it will be the same with any other un moderated site right now. A good thread right now would be one for alternative viewing.

Silver Member

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 294
F*UCK YOU JOE BLOW; SUCK MY BIG FAT D*ICK!!!

I LIKE IT THE WAY IT IS: SO DONT COME HERE TO CHANGE ANY F*UCKIN THING!!! OK????

Silver Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 150
after mussawel finds his real father, maybe we'll make him a moderator on this site ...

Username: Ssp

Post Number: 3
mussa is fucki*n dn agent

Username: Shutdafucup

Post Number: 7
mussawel doesn't even have an fta receiver.

Bronze Member
Username: Vbalasho

Oregon Washington

Post Number: 45
mussawel,
get ready,since y.. are usefull for charly, charly will be performing an unlawfull penetration on you

Bronze Member
Username: Alan001

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 18
F*CK*NG DN AGENTS,WE WILL NEVER SUBSCRIBE AND PAY FOR DISHNETWORK,IF ITS WAR U WANT,U WILL GET IT!

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 113
There are NO NEW KEYS
For the people who are looking for keys, the following keys are the current keys and have not changed in the recent past.

DN keys since May 24, 2006
E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5
F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C

71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE
88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC Active

Bev Keys since June 7 2006
D1 15 0C 8E 66 82 D9 80
90 A9 20 20 37 07 87 08 Active

0C B7 0A F9 50 75 F3 5B
31 EC 79 97 5C D7 CE 1A

There was major change in the software inside your receiver on or about the 9th June, 2006. This is known as the BIN. If your receiver has a BIN from around that time, you have the best that is currently available.
On or about 21st June, 2006, there were further problems, and this latest BIN is not working for International channels and for PPV and Adult channels. You should NOT TRUST any BIN that is dated after 21st June, 2006, unless you are sure you have the expertise to recover from a catastrophe after uploading it. Recovery form such a catastrophe is well documented in this other threads and in other forums.

For international channels, there is a PARTIAL solution if you point to Intelsat 5 (97 W). The channels you get there are what the normal free Government channels are in those countries. The channels are true FTA and you not likely to suffer from security changes implemented by DN and/or BEV. Most people are using 36' dishes for these.
You may also be able to point to AMC 16 (118.8 W, same as Echo 7) with your 18-20' dish and get these channels. Adjust the tilt. You might need a special LNB, otherwise the signal will be weak.

A new BIN is imminent according to some reliable reports. Before you use it, make sure that it is from a reliable source and has been tested.

If you read this and other threads there is PLENTY OF INFORMATION on how to select and upload a new BIN for free. If your BIN is older than the 9th June version, you may do this now to get some channels. The usual fee charged by small FTA shops and hobbyists to do this job is $20-$30, and will probably be the same when a new BIN is released.

There is another hardware solution using the old type Card receivers. If you have a new ROM 102 in it, it gives about 100% of the channels now. The usual charge for such a ROM102 card is $60-$100. The card receiver is extra.

Neither of the two solutions is permanent. A need to upload a new BIN or to buy a new ROM card can arise AT ANY TIME. When changes are implemented by DN or BEV, the fix may take any length of time. The last fix took 9days (1-9 June). This fix has taken 24 days so far and is still not available.

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 183
Joe Willis, I had the same problems with trees and leaves.
To solve the problem buy a Supersoaker, which is a quiet presurized water thrower.
Fill it with concentrated Round Up. Spray all leaves early in the morning, by three in the afternoon all leaves will be parched, and your satellite signal will come through!

Silver Member

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 319
JUST IN...

NO BIN WILL EVER COME OUT ACCORDING TO CLOSE VS SOURCES!!! THEY ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO 25% DONE!!!

THE MAPROM THAT THEY SAID THEY HAVE WAS A PR SCAM TO BUY MORE EQUIPMENT!!!

WORDS... LIKE "DONT BUY ANYTHING YET" DOES NOT MAKE THEM MORE TRUSTWORTHY AND THEY KNOW IT!!!

BUT BEFORE SOMEONE THINK OR SAID IT... THEY DID TO MAKE THE SCAM MORE BELIEVABLE!!!

Silver Member

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 320
DONT BOTHER WITH TAYARAN I.E. : HE IS JUST A SL*UT AND JILTED F*AGOT!!!!

SORRY S*HITHEAD I TIRED OF F*UCKIN YOUR A*SSHOLE!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 104
Nalin thanks again for your time with the inputs. Few threads make sense these days ....

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 105
mussawel, you are annoying .... pack and go . nobody will miss you. go and have a life ....

Bronze Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 76
THIS JUST IN....WE HAVE ST@UPID PEOPLE PUTTING DUMB S@HIT IN HERE SO WE ALL CAN BELIEVE....SOMEBODY HELP US....P.R. PROUD PEOPLE....EPT

Silver Member

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 326
SHUT THE F*UCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Ssp

Post Number: 4
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Aloha_aina

Post Number: 20
??looks like etch a sketch, you should draw, scan, then upload, would look much better!

Bronze Member
Username: Zanco

Post Number: 35
looks about right

Bronze Member
Username: The_guru

Florida, Fl Usa

Post Number: 14
etch a sketch
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts