Is this all about DSS?

Bronze Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 51
DISCUSTING STUPID SH*T!!!!!!! AKA (DSS)
When I joined this forum I WAS under the impression that this place was for FTA help!
All I read now is a bunch of crap. High school children have more respect than the likes of some of you. I can not believe that you call yourselves "HIGH TEAK NERDS"
"HIGH"... MAYBE... "TEAKS"...UNLIKEY...."NERDS"
Well I am under the impression that NERDS are SMART!!!! Take a guess at what I think YOU are.!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 136
doreen is swinging with the bat ...

Username: Eurick_hunt

Post Number: 6
maybe a few deep knee bends on a fire hydrant might set you straight.

Silver Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 202
shut up you fcuking fat doucbag....if you don't like it here, then hit the fcuking road you dumb broad...ROTF

Username: Bsl073

Post Number: 7
try asam's new site. It is nice Morvec Fta. It actually has Mods. And I know of one jerk that was banned already. Good luck Doreen. I am sure they would love to have you there.

Username: Fruitecakes

Post Number: 2
You go girl!! Love and kisses be sweet!!

Bronze Member
Username: Gto

Post Number: 22
doreen, why do you keep comming back. i think you like getting it up the old p00p shoot

Bronze Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 52
Lately I find myself getting real board. So I come here for the enteranment since there is nothing to watch on TV. It most curtonly isn't for any help or discusion about said forum topic ( DSS/Satellite ). One would think that one could discuss things regarding (DSS/Satellite) tho. Mind you there are a few that do post forum topic information. ( thank the lord ) What gets me is why do some people like yourselves come in here?

Silver Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 145
school is out and the children are bored...so they get to use the computer and talk dirty which excites them in these their puberty days..Once September begins, you notice a big change in the people who are here..its school summer vacation here now...many of these posters are only 12-16 years old..

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 213
Yup 'teller is right. But I also think that the activists seeking equal rights for the Institutionalized have helped those in Asylums gain access to the net. Don't know why they chose this forum though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
Most are children...and some I beleive are in prison as well..prisoners preying on children

Bronze Member
Username: Annonymous

Post Number: 48
for many hobbyists coming here its like going to that sleazy bar on the drag, where they can hang with all walks of life and get the latest rumors, a bit of info and some entertainment.
of course it has its ups and downs, but who doesn't.

Silver Member
Username: Boricuazo

Post Number: 115
HEY STUPID BAST*RD LEAVE IN YOU DONT LIKE IT NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT FTA DEAD FOR NOW......

NO P*RN LATELY?Upload
Upload

Upload

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 215
And you wouldn't want to use the bathroom at the sleazy bar also. Well the toilet is overflowing in this bar right now. Hopefully will get better soon.

Bronze Member
Username: Asam

Post Number: 83
http://ftamorvex.com/ all i have to say...

Bronze Member
Username: Reggie_miller

Post Number: 100
This site used to be about DSS, but not any more.

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
This site has always been a toilet with children...just not as bad!...what good is any site that has NO files!....thats like having a car with no gas!

Bronze Member
Username: Junnar

Post Number: 38
the BIN has been released. go checkout.

Silver Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 149
This is a help forum thats been turned into a chatroom. I bet ecoustics is loving it. There making a fortune with all the hits they get because of all the arguing that goes on here.

Silver Member
Username: Reggie_miller

Post Number: 102
Go checkout where??

Bronze Member
Username: Basic

Post Number: 13
rsmc73 i agree with you. Endless threads about absolutely nonsence this forum is nothing more than a big azz chatroom. Where the main topic is either LK. lack of bin or absolute BS.

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 103
Listen you fcuking azzholes...if you don't like what goes on here, the fcuking leave...simple as that, not one is twisting your scronny little pathetic are...so in a couple of words..."fcuking pizz off azzhole"...ROTF

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 221
?? Sorry to hear about you being an epileptic kneegs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
You want to get rid of Kneegrows and all his aliases he's using here now?...IGNORE all of them!...it does work!...do NOT reply back to their trashy posts....it will take a week or so, they will be Jonesing for the attention and move on elsewhere..

If you participate, it shows that you are no better than them and only want to talk to someone who is like you..

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 111
We could say the same thing about you welfare boy...so shut your fcuking mouth azzhole...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Boricua_power

Aguadilla, Pr Puerto rico

Post Number: 19
Arriba boricuasUpload

Bronze Member
Username: Dsskid

Post Number: 12
this broad Doreen enjoys starting these threads
that turn into nasty brawls ......

she must get a big kick out of it seeing you
dumbfucks all go for it!