Kmart has a sell this week on Rabbit Ears

Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 3
To all my Amigos in TV land
HAY
Why do you think LK and all the others left this post? I will tell you why.
Over two (2) years DirecTV shut their door and change their keys.To this day all the so call smart peoples have not come up with DirecTV new keys.Now to all of you out there what makes you think that they will come up with Dish Network new keys.Two (2) years they said the same about DirecTV. I Think Dish made a deal with DirecTV.

TURN OUT THE LIGHTS THE PARTY IS OVER.

NO MORE GET ONE FREE YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY ONE FIRST.

Bronze Member
Username: Asam

Post Number: 68
LMAO ok well all the people that want to buy "Rabbit ears" and get like 3 channels go ahead for the rest be patient viewsat is releasing a fix and im sure the others will be getting the fix too so just be patient.

------------------
http://ftamorvex.com/

Bronze Member
Username: Reggie_miller

Post Number: 80
Haven't seen one of those in a while.

Username: Surly_d

Post Number: 3
I wish that they would crack Direct TV because they are just a better TV provider, the whole set up was better. Dish is OK but not great by any means. I think that it will enventually be cracked the hackers are only going for what is easiest.

Username: Dicks_ndickweeds

Bonerland, USA Country Music

Post Number: 7
An electron microscope would give them the keys in real time the same way viewsat got the maprom area with the laserscope jerk.

Bronze Member
Username: Sugar_daddy

Post Number: 87
what are rabbit ears?.........

ps.....being sarcastic....

Bronze Member
Username: Rolan

Post Number: 24
Hey Kavin if there's not gonna be a fix why r u hanging around in this site for??? whining whining whining!!! LMAO!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us