They did it!

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 359
07/12/06--> [From TDG] They did it!, Yes, it's true! VS got the full MAP and they did it themselves! Don't ask when. Don't ask how. The call came awhile ago, and I am not even allowed to discuss it. I am promised a beta test file soon! I wish i could give our members here more info, but expect to have your tv back soon. The only way for people to be sure that this is NOT just hype is to make sure to warn them NOT to buy a VS unit (or any other FTA) Until the release is proven. This is a Break thru for all FTA.

07/12/06--> [From Mr L34k3r] Blacklist's site has also confirmed that the fix is 100% do-able. (No details given)

07/12/06--> [From TDG] There's nothing new to report yet, other than what I've already said. The "peel" process is an intricate and slow process. Whine, >b.itch, moan, groan, flame, & bash all you want. It changes nothing. The best of the best are on this and will succeed. The time it will take is the only unknown part of the equation. Mr. V. & crew are very busy trying to make it all happen this week... I am left to relay info for those who wish to follow the progress.. I'm hopeful for a fix by the weekend. Does that mean it will be here this weekend? 'Shrug" Nobody knows for sure, so go to work, spend time with the family, or watch TV. It will get here when it gets here and neither you nor I can do anything about it.. Sorry folks, thats just the way it is...

Bronze Member
Username: Haxit

In A Cave With A Lap-T...

Post Number: 50
that has been posted everywere on this site but thanks for the the heads up!

Bronze Member
Username: Spider156

Post Number: 58
so whats the fix then?

Bronze Member
Username: Reggie_miller

Post Number: 67
Always trying to keep our hopes up only to disappoint.

Bronze Member
Username: Jj1

Post Number: 12
so where's the fix?

Bronze Member
Username: Satt_one

Post Number: 12
Blaaaa....Blaaaaa....Blaaaaa BS.. where's the fix?

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 102
The fix. THE FIX IS : IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT,
C'MON DOWN AND WATCH TV!!!

Username: Fagkiller

Michigan U.S.A

Post Number: 1
Johnner SHUT FUCKUP if u know so much shhit about the new fix y aren't u allowed to discuss when the fix is comin out, u only allowed to discuss about a c@ck goin up your fu*ckin azz!!!

DON'T TELL US ANYMORE BS (Johnner)

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 119
There is NO NEW BIN yet.
There was major change in the software inside your receiver on or about the 9th June, 2006. This is known as the BIN. If your receiver has a BIN from around that time, you have the best that is currently available.
On or about 21st June, 2006, there were further problems, and this latest BIN is not working for International channels and for PPV and Adult channels. You should NOT TRUST any BIN that is dated after 21st June, 2006, unless you are sure you have the expertise to recover from a catastrophe after uploading it. Recovery form such a catastrophe is well documented in this other threads and in other forums.

For international channels, there is a PARTIAL solution if you point to Intelsat 5 (97 W). The channels you get there are what the normal free Government channels are in those countries. The channels are true FTA and you not likely to suffer from security changes implemented by DN and/or BEV. Most people are using 36' dishes for these.
You may also be able to point to AMC 16 (118.8 W, same as Echo 7) with your 18-20' dish and get these channels. Adjust the tilt. You might need a special LNB, otherwise the signal will be weak.

A new BIN is imminent according to some reliable reports. Before you use it, make sure that it is from a reliable source and has been tested.

If you read this and other threads there is PLENTY OF INFORMATION on how to select and upload a new BIN for free. If your BIN is older than the 9th June version, you may do this now to get some channels. The usual fee charged by small FTA shops and hobbyists to do this job is $20-$30, and will probably be the same when a new BIN is released.

There is another hardware solution using the old type Card receivers. If you have a new ROM 102 in it, it gives about 100% of the channels now. The usual charge for such a ROM102 card is $60-$100. The card receiver is extra.

Neither of the two solutions is permanent. A need to upload a new BIN or to buy a new ROM card can arise AT ANY TIME. When changes are implemented by DN or BEV, the fix may take any length of time. The last fix took 9days (1-9 June). This fix has taken 24 days so far and is still not available.

There are NO NEW KEYS
For the people who are looking for keys, the following keys are the current keys and have not changed in the recent past.

DN keys since May 24, 2006
E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5
F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C

71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE
88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC Active

Bev Keys since June 7 2006
D1 15 0C 8E 66 82 D9 80
90 A9 20 20 37 07 87 08 Active

0C B7 0A F9 50 75 F3 5B
31 EC 79 97 5C D7 CE 1A
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums