Watch Ebay

Bronze Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 62
Keep an eye on ebay and the prices on the FTA receivers. If you see a suspicious drop, you know the end has arrived. Up til this time, the prices are holding steady, but if one manufacturer breaks, expect a flood.

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 89
The prices went down, not on all receivers but most of them are below the $125. Fortec star classic was worth 130 now is around $90 with buy it now option. If this continue with no fix, then it will be much cheaper than that.

Bronze Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 63
You are right, but if the fix is here, read post "Veracity", then the prices will go back up.
Just wondering, how good a fix is this, will it last as long as the 102 card? If they have broken the card, then DN is broken until they send out new cards. Think how costly that would be. Two million customers at 10.00 a piece for card and processing, and you get 20 million. I don't know the real numbers, but it has to be big, and just mailing them would be costly, not counting assigning numbers, stuffing envelopes, etc.

Bronze Member
Username: New2thegame

ILLINOIS, ILLINOIS USA

Post Number: 28
I need a another FTA box....prices are down...but I will not buy it until I know there is a fix...even if it means paying lil extra.

Username: Sjain80

Post Number: 8
I agree with mike.. That's what I am doing too...I would rather wait and get a fixed one rather spending money now and again to fix the damn problem...which one are you buying mike..I hear viewsat and dreambox pretty good..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us