The bin is 99.99999% completed

Bronze Member
Username: Du_ma_may

Post Number: 13
only 0.00000001% left on MAPPING ECM, CMD, ROUTINE Call Procedure, INPUT, OUTPUT, and LOOPING

Bronze Member
Username: Aae2k2

Post Number: 21
so whats your point?

Bronze Member
Username: Du_ma_may

Post Number: 15
I can see it, IT'S COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMINNNNNNNNNG OUT

Bronze Member
Username: Reggie_miller

Post Number: 50
More BS...

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 250
YEA MORONS FROM OUTERSPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Josean

SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO PUERTO RICO

Post Number: 11
Du ma is spiritist

Bronze Member
Username: Legend_killer

Post Number: 31
ok there......

Bronze Member
Username: Rotormanrx4

Post Number: 11
HERE IT IS, IS DONE THANKS BLACKLISTUpload

Bronze Member
Username: Brucelee

Beverly Hills, California United States

Post Number: 21
The thing is, if we can't confirm any of this Bullshit then I won't bother asking anything, it just leads to more depression when you know it's not true!

Username: Miami3131

Post Number: 1
why is this shhhhhhhit taking so long this time around? does anybody know?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
some piece of fu*kin code that they can't figure out...I think.

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 41
The latest I have heard is the fix could be out by early next weekend.Probably late Sunday night.

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 81
I read that too in other forums. All of them saying they are getting the fix by this weekend. Not to long to wait for. Hope it will work, but it not will be the end from DN.

Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 3
It actually looks that way

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
something to start getting excited about once again!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Steadyshot

Pittsburgh, PA

Post Number: 19
Hmmm. If no one has finished yet how do they know how close they are?

Username: Shutdafucup

Post Number: 4
yeah what the f@ck? Everyone has been saying by this weekend for about 2 weeks now.

Bronze Member
Username: Auburntigertim

Post Number: 16
such pessimists!!!!!!!!!..............Leads me to wonder........................just exactly how much somethings you plicks have yearned for 4 next to nothing 4 all of your lives. The code has been mapped..........no thanks to all of you whining pissants............and a fix WILL be posted by this weekend 4 ALL models.....................................................but it still begs to question...........why do we waste all of our blood, sweat, and tears for all of you moaning, whining, crying; not worthy to lick or a$$hole sweat?????

Bronze Member
Username: Auburntigertim

Post Number: 17
usuch pessimists!!!!!!!!!..............Leads me to wonder........................just exactly how much somethings you plicks have yearned for 4 next to nothing 4 all of your lives. The code has been mapped..........no thanks to all of you whining pissants............and a fix WILL be posted by this weekend 4 ALL models.....................................................but it still begs to question...........why do we waste all of our blood, sweat, and tears for all of you moaning, whining, crying; not worthy to lick or a$$hole sweat?????

Bronze Member
Username: Alienloco666

Sunrise, Florida USA

Post Number: 23
Hey Guys
My Pansta 2500a and my dish still there, if is a fix will be great...I hope we have one soon

I did open a account with netflix for $9.95 a month, for 1 DVD at the time, I am getting 12 DVD's a month, and yes I copy then, and I have my regular channels working for my local stations.

So let's just wait and see what is going to happen...no need to trash your receiver, a fix will be out some day, the manufactures have way too many receivers in the warehouse, and they want to sell then,but without a fix they know no one is going to buy any.

So let's hang in there and wait a fix will be available some day
Alien Loco ( for a fix ! )

Username: Zork_99

Post Number: 4
As a computer programmer, I know that 99.9 is not enough...This aint horseshoes where close counts...that last .1% may takes ages to complete(if it can even be done at all)..Let's not start celebrating till we actually see some new bins.

Bronze Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 83
The "smart ones" will fix it. Long live FTA! Maybe not sooo long, but will be fixed this time for sure... now, if when they do another card change... who knows.

Bronze Member
Username: Hurider

Post Number: 52
I like it when there is alway's some one that does a copy and past of some B***S**T answer about the file is coming.

If you were a HU user then you know what I'm saying, the file is coming..it's 75% done...BS. It never came and look how long it's been.

All these post about there will be a file this week..it's Thursday and not a word about a file. DN is dead for FTA so wake up people get a life..rent some DVDs or pay for DN or DTV

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
Hu's didnt have near the resources (money, users) DN has. It will be fixed.

Bronze Member
Username: Hurider

Post Number: 53
dantetn I hope your not siting in front of your TV with your remote waiting...buddy if it's coming you have a long wait..HU did have a lot of users..there was money made up the a s s.

Do you remmember HU King..he became a millioner off of HU files?????

Bronze Member
Username: Fatbastard

10 Albany Rd. Tonawanda, N.Y

Post Number: 25
thedssguy

They did it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it's true! VS got the full MAP and they did it themselves! Don't ask when. Don't ask how. The call came awhile ago, and I am not even allowed to discuss it. ALL sections are known! Engineers have to decrypt the info and write the routines, but I am promised a beta test file soon! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING TILL YOU SEE THE RELEASE!, But I fully expect it to be soon. I wish i could give our members here more info, but expect to have your tv back soon Stay tuned to Cerealfta.com Congrats Viewsat for being so a"peel"ing!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
Oh, im not saying there wasnt money their, just nothing like whats here. A lot more people on it with DN. GUARANTEED! Not sitting waiting, but I am waiting. It will come out soon. Dont think they can shut us down till they switch to mpeg 4 all around. Maybe not even then. I also was a DAVE man for years.

Bronze Member
Username: Fatbastard

10 Albany Rd. Tonawanda, N.Y

Post Number: 27
Du ma

Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 07:35 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can see it, IT'S COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMINNNNNNNNNG OUT

THAT"S WHAT she said....fatbastard:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Jasonswife19

Post Number: 20
Ummm did someone forget to tell him close only counts in horse shoes,hand grenades and sex???? lmao

Bronze Member
Username: Haxit

In A Cave With A Lap-T...

Post Number: 47
Well that is good news, if it is true that is!

Username: Zork_99

Post Number: 5
Great comment Lisa!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us