We need LK back....

Username: Jbird

Post Number: 7
everyone say sorry

Bronze Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 52
I beleive LK has been around..this site has gotten worse since he left..I wouldn't expect a return in the near future....too many young kids and newbies with bad attitudes

Username: Fcbishop4

Post Number: 3
TRUE

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1518
He never left!!!! Just using other nicks. Man wise up.

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 42
and if he is still around, he is not clogging up all the threads with usless info like the rest of us

Bronze Member
Username: Roald13

Post Number: 22
I think everyone should shut up and stop posting stupid things and wrong info on this situation and let the real ones who realy knows the truth to post it....we just need to sit back relax and wait for a fix...or if there is no fix...find another solution to watch tv.

Bronze Member
Username: Hero

Post Number: 13
nonsense!

good ridance

no advice is better than advice with attitude

better have some one more civil respond than this emotionally disturbed bozo. If anything this may be one of the beenfits to no more FTA, no more rude threatening shitzo LK to contend with...

Bronze Member
Username: Annonymous

Post Number: 23
why would he post here? only to get bitched or flamed?
he's not that stupid.......
anyways, he told me to throw you this last bone......

"OK. I'm here just to clear up all the crap that's floating around today. First off when I say there is NO NEW BIN YET, what I'm specifically trying to say is anyone claiming they're selling the fix is lying. For instace, the BIG CODER claims to have alomst completed the hack, but nothind is being sold yet. If there were people already selling the new fix, myself, many others, and probably even some people here would have heard something. Again just to clarify, hearing random BS about their being a fix every so often does not mean that a new bin is being sold. We live in a small world, true info spreads fast (specially when there's a huge demand for it). Oh yeah Maple Leaf, please just go ahead and think whatever you want to think. I couldn't give a crap what you think of me or what you may think is happening in the hacking world. If you think I'm not in the loop when it comes to this stuff, good for you, do you think I care to prove anything to the likes of you. I just post what I KNOW (take it for what it's worth).
As for the fix coming from Blacklist. LOL. Are you kidding? Common people, think about what's being said for just one moment. Do you really think that the one guy smart enough to be the first guy selling the fix would be stupid enough to advedrtise it in his site? Selling Charlie's programming and hardware is illegal. Many dealers and web sites are situated offshores, and are all aware they must try to keep a low profile or Charlie will soon come a knockin. Don't you think that if only one dealer REALLY had a working fix that word would spread fast enough that he would have no need to advertise (the entire western world is wating and wanting).
Lastly, don't start buying Dreamboxes and/or Rom102s because Maple Leaf and some anonymous guy said so.I dodn't think thats a guaranteed way to go. Only if you want to lose your hard earend bucks.
ps. And please stop your winning.......I'll be back whenever I'm back."

Gold Member

Post Number: 1520
Nice post LK using another nick. I didn't tell anybody to buy anything. And yea your old school . So learn to read .

Just C/P is all you do.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1521
annonymous

Who would listen to some who is ashamed of who they are. LMAO

Username: Doa

Post Number: 8
Can ya blame the guy for leavin?

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 143
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 202
i think LK got banned by ecoustics admin that's why he's using new nickname! good.

Username: Beerman_2

Post Number: 5
Hey Mr. Anonymous. Why did LK give that information only to you.
If you're acquainted please ask him when the bin is expected if there will ever be any.
If he wants to post here tell him he's welcome back.

Beerman

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Big (assed) Bob

LK doesnt speak with dumb beer-bellied rednecks.
He 's a very choosey guy.

Username: Haxor

Post Number: 10
one thing we can agree on is that Maple Leaf is a moron. Last week he told me I was LK. This is what you get when you have a world full of enemies. Here is to you ML. Go phuck yourself

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Hank Trossy

you have no idea who you're talking to !!
see.....Maple Leaf is a junior mod here at ecoustics.
He used to be Richard Young and then called himself "boot" before getting his underpaid job as a mod, or should I say MOLE.

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 45
annonymouse, I agree with Maple, you should be banned not LK ( if not the same person ). Seems you know everybody here and don't know what you talk about more than make people feel bad over your dirty words. Why you use a different name while your reg. shows you are a new memeber ? can't you be the one you have been called ? or just to have your ironi over others. I will say it again GROW UP.

Bronze Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 92
that's interesting, an anonymous that knows everyone, it is becoming like day time TV, keep it going ... it will entertain us while waiting for a fix ...

Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 38
God what a bunch of dumb fu--cks get a life, none of you have anything for anybody LK and ML what the hell have you done here but make this kids think your somebody.As I said before there all here beging the candyman (they want there fix.)
Sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
so why you also hangin' here . you miserable smelly twat

you also want your candy? huh

why don't you go milk your mama instead.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
anon...is 100% correct about Maple Leaf....obviously he is an old timer here using a new nick now..and Hank also speaks truth too..and LK did much good here and exposed alot of people and facts through out the entire Dss community.. more than anyone else ever has or will ever do again!..

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 383
LK might finally had enough, but I'm sure he'll be around some anyway, he's a good man.

Bronze Member
Username: Dcole99us

Post Number: 11
Mod? You mean as in "moderator"? There are no moderators here. If there were, none of this crap would be happening. LK never would have left because he never would have been rude to people. People never would have attacked LK because he always would have played nice. I, for one, am happy that there are no mods here. It is very, very entertaining reading.

Username: Shafto

Cooper City, FL USA

Post Number: 8
I agree! I may not have been around here long enough to know the entire story about LK but enough is enough already. I think we all have a bigger problem right now, mainly all the disinformation that is flowing on the board. We all have to ban together, and just wait and see what happens, talking trash never solved anything, except make you feel better for the moment.

Username: Dishall

Post Number: 4
i agree with you all guys we need LK back i hope he is around here and will be back with his previous id .

Bronze Member
Username: Waydown

Post Number: 49
lets send him some money

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 49
Really funny to read about the threads. Yep, people getting unpatient over there is no fix yet. Cross fingers.

Bronze Member
Username: Mike2715

Post Number: 18
LK does not code he just reads just like you should........

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
There are admins and mods here...ALWAYS have been too...they just allow everything and do not let on to others who they are...sometimes they have been the troublemakers too...You see thi site is ONLY for 2 purposes a) monitor Dss talks and activities for the FCC....b) put money in Ecoustics pocket by selling space to sponsors at high price due to this being the #1 DSS Google site due to the large number of posts and internet hits

Username: Cotullaguy

Post Number: 5
LK was an idiot...glad to see it gone. all he/she/it did was insult everyone and then post its keys on the board that it bought...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
wn

fu*ck off you little twirp

Username: Dopestyzo

Dallas, Tx Usa

Post Number: 9
hey wsup Lk
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts