Sony on BEV?

Username: Kashif

Post Number: 9
is there anybody still getting sony on BEV?if yes plz tell me what satellite and TP i have to select for scanning when moving my dish to 82W.
Thnx in advance

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 346
Sony on Nimiq 2 82west is OK.

Post Number: 10
Thnx johner

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Johner could you plz tell me that which satellite and TP i have to select for scanning 82W what i have are 110, 119, 61.5, and plz tell me if i select 110 then i have to move ehich side and how much bc when i tried before i got 91W all the timeand thnx a lot in advance

PLZ TELL ME ABOUT THE TP AND SATELLITE, THNX JOHNER

Bronze Member
Username: Moe948

Post Number: 36
82W is Nimiq 2. So you have to scan for Nimiq 2 on your reciever. If you have 110 right now, then you have to move your dish eastwards.

Bronze Member
Username: Imnycusa

Post Number: 11
Can anybody suggest what TP should be selected to get signal strength while positioning the dish to Nimiq 1 and Nimiq 2, respectively. Selecting the right TP makes finding the sat little easier. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Moe948

Post Number: 39
Sony and CBN are on tp 19 (12486). Thats what you should be looking for. When I moved my dish to Nimiq 2, I took a rough estimate and ended up with getting the Nimiq 1 channels. Then I moved my dish a little bit eastwards and increased the elevation a little bit and got the nimiq 2 signal.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Thanks Moe.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Thnx guys

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Is Sony still working on Nimiq2? I am getting "scrambled or bad channel" msg.".
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us