Anyone been able to access Future-FTA over the past 2 days?

Username: Auburntigertim

Post Number: 5
I have tried repeatedly for almost 2 days now.........and continue to only get the "page cannot be displayed" page................Anyone else experiencing the same?

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 368
The reason your having trouble is because when it come to up to date news it happens first there and because of that everyone keeps going there and hitting the refresh button hoping to get in to ask some silly question, thats why it is a "read Only" site at the moment.

Future-FTA the most trusted name for FTA

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 67
I depend a lot on future-fta, as I have a Pansat 2700a. They definately need to upgrade their server. Seems everytime there is a need to check out new info the site crashes. Also, BL has not released any new information in a couple of weeks. The couple of posts that he has written have been to say whatever was written about him is a lie and the they are "close". No specifics, nothing.

Silver Member

Post Number: 370
Everyone has to just sit back and wait BL and his staff are working on the solution and when it's ready and tested it will be available, NOT BEFORE!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 372
As for your 2700a is there a problem with it that I might be able to help you with?

Username: Auburntigertim

Post Number: 9
Slo...........I think you may have gotten the wrong idea from my posting of this thread.......................my post was in no way to bash BL or anyone even remotely related to the site for that matter.....I have used his updates as they related to my equipment religiously for around 2 years or so.
I'm sorry if you have taken its meaning under the wrong context. I was simply stating that I had had zero success in accessing the site for around 48 hours.....................and was simply attempting to discern as to whether everyone else was having same entry issues................and if someone else had indeed been able to get in.....................to ascertain as to whether or not they had seen any new pertinent info

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 245
Most properly hosted sites will set a limit on how many people can access the site. When that limit is reached, a user-friendly error message is displayed in your browser window, instead of a generic "cannot be displayed" message. These guys (or whoever is hosting) just don't know how to properly configure a web server. They're too busy working on our bins!

Bronze Member
Username: Emulatortodisintegrator

Greensboro, North Carolina USA

Post Number: 14
hey slo.
You can answer one for me about 2700a.
I've only had mine for a couple weeks.The latest ecm's had already gone down.I just loaded the bin from 6/6 or maybe 6/9.The one with 87 in it.Anyways I am still getting many basic channels.
My question is that if and when a new bin comes out would it be better for me to go back to factory settings first before loading the new bin or can and will the new bin just overwrite the old one,and then I can do my sat scan and all?
I have read about doing it either way and wondered if one is preferable and maybe safer.Thanks

Username: Dick1

Post Number: 1
Jeff: you are a Fu@ing IDIOT!!!
STOP ASKING STUPID S#IT!! OR GET OUT

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
who the hell are you dick1?i won't even humor you with your bs.you need to go.Thats a straight legitimate question to me.You are so smart,why didn't you answer the simple question instead of bashing.g s y s.

Post Number: 4
STUPID KID
GO TO RETARD SCHOOL B4 YOU COME BACK HERE

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
You go on and prove how smart you are without asking any questions.I read your posts.I ain't no kid either.I may be a bit ignorant about fta but i can live with that.I guess you can't but i can live with that too.

Post Number: 6
OKAY KID. GET LOST

Silver Member

Post Number: 373
Jeff you do not need to go back to factory settings each time just load over the last bin.

Silver Member

Post Number: 374
No T I did not take your qustion out of context, I understood it and I think I explained it, I was not directing any thing against you , sorry if you got that impression

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Thanks alot slo.Glad you made it back.This no name for him dick1 is trying to ruin all the threads and bash everyone.Thanks for the info.

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
NP Jeff it has alway been that way here , some sincere ppl who try to help othere and then those who have nothing better to do then to want to start an arguement.
You might wbat to edit your signature ppl don't need to know where you are from, just a helpful hint to save problems

Silver Member

Post Number: 378
although Jeff you have beautiful city there.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Thanks slo.I will do that,and yes it is nice here.Also would prefer my user name was displayed instead of the one that is.Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 380
go back to your account and change settings should do the trick

Bronze Member

Atlantic oce... USA

Post Number: 23
Just did slo,thanks again.

Username: Jj1

Post Number: 10
Emulator, don't waste your time arguing with dick1, its not worth it. just pretend his not there! don't let him ruin your day.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us