Laserscopes...Acid Peels....?

Username: Rizzo60

Post Number: 6
Does all of this laserscope and acid peel of a chip claimed by Mr. Viewsat and TDG seem a little far fetched ? I'm reading on their site on the updates and it just seems like a big lead on and everyone is believing it ? Is is actually possible to do this ? Sound like something out of a Bond 007 movie.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1262
More like an Austin Powers movie. I've heard from Blacklist that if the Laserscope and acid peel doesn't work, they're going to try Sharks with Lasers on their heads next.

Post Number: 7
I"ll tempered sea bass with frickin lasers on their head.

Username: Doa

Post Number: 1
Yes, acid peels, and laser scopes are viable technology.

They can be used to reverse engineer electronic products, generally when someone wants to find a way around someone elses patents, or to steal tech. that they are too lazy or stupid to design themselves.

Just an FYI, as I don't think that they would use it in this case.

Post Number: 8
Well thanks for that answer....I just don't know if they are actually going through with all of this as they claim to be. Might might be one big fat story they are handing everyone...we'll just have to wait and find out I suppose. I'm just amazed on that (total) site, whenever TDG gives an update everyone is waiting with such big anticipation...it's like a soap opera story unfolding.

Username: Doa

Post Number: 3
I think it's the difference between "testing" and "reliance" on freebees.

Most of us that are "testers" are sub'ers also, and use FTA as a learning experience. Others are freebee'ers and freak-out as it's their only source of entertainment. If they ever pick up a book, I think they would turn to stone!

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 333
reverse engineer is a really hard process but all that is need it at this stage is to adapt the original file to fit the new algorithms.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 334
In another Thread: a user called Danny said that it was a "768 Bit Encryption".

Bronze Member
Username: Saturation

Post Number: 59
768 bits? Where did he get that info? All I've read is that they use 128 bits.

Nagravision is a part of the Kudelski group. This is a quote from nagravisions hompage:

"Through its joint-venture company MediaCrypt, Kudelski offers licenses using the IDEA algorithm with a 128 bit key, reputed to be the most secure on the market and used in encryption modules and smart cards."

The quote can be found here:
http://www.nagravision.com/pages/digitalpaytv.php?etat=1

I'm sure they would brag about using 768 bits if that indeed was the case.

Username: Dicks_ndickweeds

Bonerland, USA Country Music

Post Number: 1
Laserscope will work. It's not much different than using an electron microscope. Dish is powerless so free tv will be back.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us