Everybody Cool Down...

Bronze Member
Username: Donyahelwa

Post Number: 38
I was saying last week that losing TV is the cost of FTA, and I have to take it as it is. And I also mentioned that it is fun watching people's reaction to the situation.

Now I guess I will ask for the bin to come out, if I can !
As of everyday I see rumors about new bins coming out. And others say that it will never come out. Others shut them up and they (both) reply back and forth endlessly. I think it is enough for cursing each other out. Lets just keep things in order as much as we can. Respect each other, as much as we can too. After that waiting for me and visiting this forum is fun. Once we ALL get TV back, I will remember how grateful we all went through this experience. And if another "black out" comes out, which is very possible, again I will not worry too much about me getting strangled, just because I have asked a stupid question by mistake, which I hope I don't do :-O

Respect everybody from me and no offense to anybody. Please correct me if I was wrong.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 324
I agree

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 128
I agree too.
I'm thankful I wasn't banned for talking about topics other than FTA. I appreciate the chance I had to show Tanisha's prom pictures without being permanently banned.

Username: Toxiclipstick

Carson, CA US

Post Number: 1
Hey "D" Thier Is Alot Of Grab Assing On This Site But Anyway's What Can You Do Right? As Far As I Know They Got Temp Fixes Out But No New Bins Or Key's So Me Personally Im Just Waiting Insted Of Trying To Mess With My Boxes I Will Send You A Message If I Do Hear Anything O.K.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
Thanks to you all. You know, all I have is just couple of words to say, can't show my fists, coz I don't have ones, just kidding, I know not funny!! I'm glad somebody felt the same.

thx for replying.

Username: Toxiclipstick

310, CA US

Post Number: 2
No worries! Hey Don't be threating me with a good time! im joking! well if you have no fist you can alway's stab'em with a arm nub :0P

Username: Budgie

Post Number: 8
the current situation is just like many years ago, the first bunch of aoler went online and invaded various newsgroups...

Username: Sudanie_1000

Post Number: 4
it's good to see that someone is actually posting something positive in here.donyahelwa I agree with whatever u said but I dont agree with "donyahelwa" it is NOT helwa...it's rather saaba, I'm sure u know what I'm talking about!
Keep yr head up/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
donya(life) helwa(Beautiful) together means life is nice/beautiful just for everybody to understand. And still will be good and beautiful no matter what.

The funny thing is, even after some agreement here, some still doing the same thing as far as "NOT Cooling Down" at this moment, not trying to force anybody, But hey! somebody got to say it.

Bronze Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 50
can I live in donyahelwa?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us