Anyone in Toronto???

Bronze Member
Username: Davellaneda

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 44
I have pansat 3000, i have 110 and 119. I used to get dishnetwork. i heard that i can move my dish and get bell express. Can anyone tellme how to do this??? step by step???
thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Koooltec

Post Number: 75
Yes call the dish installation guy that made u the 110 , and he will do it for u , trust me , you wouldnt be able to do it ur self , am gonna try it my self today, i dunno if i will be able to do it without the sat finder. tc

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 45
The guy who installed my satellite is no where to be found. I have try calling him for about 4 months now and no answer.
Do you anyone who could do it for me???
Thank you for your reply.

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1496
With a Dish 500 it isn't worth the trouble. And besides, Bev will be removing their channels slowly anyway. Best wait till a fix is up or subscribe to a ligit Dishnetwork.

Bronze Member
Username: Gyongye

Post Number: 12
Its real easy, from toronto bell is up a bit and to the south.

find a known transponder on echo 7/8 and make sure you have signal, then when confirmed that dish and receiver are working fine open a new sat setting for nimiq 1 or 2 and find a known transponder that bev uses, get someone in front of the tv to watch the signal meter, go to your dish move it up a touch like two or three degrees, tighten it up, then loosen the part of dish that let's you move it side to side and begin slowly turning to the south, the signal is strong and easy to find, if you turned it all the way south and did not see the sig meter rise then move it up another 2 degreess and repeat same process going side to side, do this 2 or 3 times and you'll hit bev 82 or 91, once you hit it make the final minor adjustments to get the best signal strength then download the new channels and let your pansat autoroll.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 46
Gyon, if you live in Toronto i will pay you to come to my apartment and do it for me.
Thank you.

Bronze Member
Username: Spider156

Post Number: 49
Hey guys what is this?

vim
Bronze Member
Username: Dishoom

scarborough , ontario
canada

Post Number: 45
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 10:16 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Key For Disenetwork

E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5

F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 259
diana,
make sure you mark your dish before moving to bev. If you stand behind the dish you will be moving your dish to left. Go to your receiver,installation, scroll throught your satellite list until you see nimiq. nimiq1-91 degrees. nimiq2,3-82 degrees.If you are using single dish with 2 lnbs you might be able to get both at the same time. For example it you have dish500 you can get both.Because both lnb is apart same distance for bev or dish network. Just don't forget you will be turning your dish to you left as you stand behind the dish.If you don't have compass than you might need another person by the receiver to watch the signal level.
try this setting .......for your elevation,and azumuth.
text/plainUpload
Satellite look-angle results for.txt (0.8 k)

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1497
Just what it says dish key that was changed May 24th.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
If you need a simple on site point service from DN to BEV $25. If you need a full setup including updating/flashing a receiver and keys or downloading channels, chan list etc.. $50.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 47
Gyon; I need you to get me bellexpress. $25?? perfect!!
do you want to come today after 6pm??
One question: if a new bin for DN comes out can you instruct me on how switch it back??
Thank you

Username: Saks4545

Post Number: 6
hi diana its only a matter of time before bell goes down already started why throw good money after bad at this point wait if we do get a fix you can switch whenever you want for all we know bel could be all gone tomorrow

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
I can't believe the lack of knowledge from the people in this forum. People are saying things like "already started" and a "matter of days", where do you get your info from ? the last time bell was down for weeks and DN was unaffected. Since the day DN wen't down all I did was move to BEV and did not lose one hour of TV, sure there is no PP or POR*N but who wants that crap anwyay, everyone has seen them and by the time the new bin is in they will still be showing. Most of the people here have done nothing but provide false information and complain about the situation when all you had to do was move the dish and change some settings.

Diana check your private messages/email

Username: Xmongra

Post Number: 10
Diana, you can do it yourself, don't pay to those Toronto mafia, they charge you every time there is a change into satellite, learn yourself, I can help you if you want, but don't encourage those kind of people. Mark you satellite position before move it, then put elevation to 38, after that azimuth 190, move your dish going south slowly, chech you signal while you move the dish, you will get it easy, I got it quick.

Post Number: 7
diana i suggest you listen to netman thats some real honest advice no moneygrabbing. do it yourself you will learn also

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 48
Thank you Netman and Shak.

Bronze Member
Username: M3stylz

Calgary, Alberta

Post Number: 16
I bet i would screw up something if i tried doing it thats what im scared of lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Some more classic responses from the ecoustics trolls, yes the mafia sets up dishes and $25 for a on site service is considered money grabbing. man the losers this hobby attracts is unbelievable.

Shak and Netman , not everyone is unemployed like you guys and they guy I reffered her too hardly charges for his time. Where can you find on site work of any sort for $25 ? Jokers , go back to mexico and get a life.

Haven't you ever heard the story of the chinese engineer from markham who couldn't setup his DTV and after two weeks of losing his valuable time he paid someone $50 do it. Do you want her to sit through the same thing ? My point is some people make enough money to not want to bother with finding birds in the sky especially when they are staring at a black screen and in a world class city toronto $25 doesn't even buy you a day of parking let alone gas and the other expenses.

The point is I'm up and you're down and I'm watching the world cup and portugal getting hammered by france while the others are refreshing their browser and looking at a black screen and thinking of fresh rumors to flood the forums with.. enojoy your day guys and gals..

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 11
Yes Diana take Gyons advice.I switch my dishes all the time,am a old hat at it.But it can be tricky until you do it the first time.(kinda like sex I guess)

Pansat 2700 a is easy so I assume the 3000 is also.You turn your tv up full and when you get a signal you will know.You want to get a rapid beeping for highest signal.Its about 8 inches to the left and a bit higher than the 110 sat(8.6)

Think of 110 as being at 12 oclock.Bev is at about 11:30 If ya catch my drift.

If Gyon comes to your door with his gear,make sure your robe is closed.Gyon has quite a reputation with the lady`s im told. :-)

Post Number: 8
is charlie mcarthy the guy you referred diana to?

Bronze Member
Username: Banzai

Post Number: 65
Cool down ...EV1....geeeez...get hot already...the summer's just beginning...

Hello again Princess Diana...:-) I'm not in Toronto and I wish come to your door and help you out, but your lover always stand beside... :-(

In order to change your current dish position to BEV (nimiq 1 at 91°W) direction, all you need are:
* DVD portable (go to future shop buy one, return it when you done the setup, and I'm never done that way)
* STB receiver (your PS 3000)
Now connect the cable from the output of first DisEqC switch (which connect the first SAT eye "LNB" if you behind your dish) to the LNB connector behind your reciver, connect your DVD from the output of the receiver, and put the DVD on a place where you can see when you stand behind the Dish.
Turn ON both DVD & receiver, and Use the On-screen Display statellite signal strength meter in the receiver ("SIG" on the remote control) to make a sound when you search the SAT. Now move your dish slightly to the left "other said Azimuth to the left" (always stand behind your dish). So whenever you hear a sound, check the DVD screen, it shows the SAT info, keep the dish moving until you get the "Nimiq 1" (DO NOT take the Nimiq 4 at 91.1°W).
Now write down DiSEqC # on the DisEqC switch. Press the Menu on the remote control, select installation -> antenna setup and enter following:
- LNB type = Standard (or Universal or ... depending on your current LNB)
- LNB Local-Freq = 11250
- 22KHz = Off (unless needed to control a 22KHz tone switch)
- DiSEqC = number that you write down before
- Skew = 0
- TP = select any number
- Positioner setting = disable (if your dish is not motorize)
- Satellite scan = all
(I assume that your receiver has been load with the latest BIN = 277t) Select the last item "Satellite Scan" and press OK to get all channels available from "Nimiq 1" (as we call Bell ExpressVu). When it's done, press "Exit" repeatly until no more setup screen and unplug all cable between receiver & DVD & DiSEqC. Put your receiver inside the house where it belongs before and connect to your TV and enjoy the show....

If you need anything else just ring my bell...

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1220
So Diana, is it Bachelor number 1, Bachelor number 2 or Bachelor number 3?
LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Baluja

Post Number: 49
thein: I have dish instaled by BEV for echostar. I switched the cable from echostar to Cool'Sat 5k. At times I see scramble chanel, at times I see different chanel other than which is in the guide. Many South Asian chs are not coming. Is LNB same for FTA and echostar. My settings are standard=single. Autoroll is off. Help needed.

Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 205
now there is a thread for you Tyler, if you can make head or tail out of that one I take my hat of for you

Gold Member

Post Number: 1227
I always wanted to be a game show host.
I think I missed my true calling.

And that poor girl has been trying to get the dish set up since the 30th.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1228
P.S. Johny, I think we had a little post back and forth a while back about real life. If it wasn't you, please forgive me and disregard. And if it was I hope I find you today in good health.

Bronze Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 30
Cannot believe people are complaining about $25 (case of beer)..they must be kids getting an allowance..Thats chump change...Most people in Florida get $150-$200 for a dish realignment.

Bronze Member
Username: Terryhhh

Post Number: 22
pay the 25 bucks/ thurs night , channel one(8 pm est?) not 1 but one can channel and watch the naked archeologist this show alone worth the 25 bucks plus all the rest while it last I take what I get especially free!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Anyone with an IQ of 70 can realignment a dish, why pay to that mafia.

Bronze Member
Username: Banzai

Post Number: 66
Rakesh:
quite not sure what you mean, just switch the cable & suppose to be work....I don't think so... :-)
you have to do your homework (the setup & scan the SAT). Here is the instruction (I assume that your CS-5K has a latest BIN "norw_123_20060610_154", if you don't go to dsscentral*net & get it)
setup satellite "Echostar#" on your CS-5K
* LNB power : ON
* LNB Type : Single (are you sure, usually it's OCS-DP for DISHPRO Antennas)
* LNB Freq : 11250
* 22 KHz : OFF
* DisEqC Switch: 1.0
* Committed 1 : Must be "1" (if you have another SAT, set it to 2)
* Legacy SW : OFF

(if the dish aligned properly, you should see a satellite id banner in the upper right corner of the screen showing "Echostar 119.0 West" as example, and at the bottom you will see a "green" bar chart showing the strengths of the signal).

Scanning for the Channels:
On the remote control, Click on Menu button -> auto scan -> scroll to the SAT echostar# and hit OK, then right Volume button on the remote then press OK. While it scan the SAT, do your homework (cooking, cleanning, or prepare the popcorn) until your receiver finish, press EXIT and save and press OK (if there is another SAT need to scan, then do exactly the same). Now enjoy your TV show.

Tyler:
I'm not lucky to be a Bachelor, and I'm neither Charles nor Dodi :-), I'm just offer my 2 cent knowlegde. If you know some doctors for "extreme make over" then maybe I've a chance for the Bachelor contest ....lol

Username: Syd007

Post Number: 1
GyonK. I live in Oakville and would require your help too and willing to pay you $50 with a smile. Can you please tell me how to contact you ?
Shall I send you my email ? Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Crap!! Let do some read and you can do it yourself, stop paying the toronto mafia

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

Africa, Monterrey Ivory Coast

Post Number: 106
Diana, I live in south america; if you pay my ticket I come help you.

Silver Member

Ontario

Post Number: 206
yes we did tyler, my diagnoses was not good
have to be treated for prostate cancer more then likely have it removed ,or radioactive pellets inserted to kill it , however those are the breaks when you get older,so what happen to Lk
hope he is not pouting ,we have had our differences of opinion about FTA etc.but that is what it is all about,

Gold Member

Post Number: 1231
Johny,
Stay strong and keep a positive attitude.
And age ain't nothin' but a number!
Best of luck to you.

Bronze Member
Username: Nyc_brother

I just get a Pansat 2007A....The dish is already set up.....what is my next step,,,, Can anyone help?
Do i have to download the bin to get started or would i have to enter a key or something?
Help me out guys.
Thanks...

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 50
So? i guess this is the end??? no more free tv??
does nayone know the number to subscribe to DN here in Toronto? Any idea how much it will cost per month?? Im going bananas with out tv.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Where are all the geniuses and the geeks around here,,, Please get back to me. I need to hook up that receiver.
Please help guys,, be kind and generous,, share the knowledge.
Thanks... Pansat 2007A Dish already aligh,, just got it of of the box,, what is my next step.....?.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1232
Jeffrey:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use the latest bin for your receiver.

Be aware that there is not much on right now due to an ECM sent by DN.

Here are a few tips if you are having difficulty flashing: loading a bin..

I would advise everyone to read a set up guide before flashing. But, since people have been having some problems, I have revised this to provide more detailed information. But this is not intended to be a substitute.

1. Make sure you use the proper serial cable for your receiver:
Most Fortec and Pansat use a straight through cable with DB9 females on both ends.
The Blackbird, Pansat 2700/3500 and some other receivers use null (crossover) cable, which crosses over pins 2 and 3.

2, With the power turned off, connect it to your computer and receiver using the serial connector. Use serial port #1 if you can.

3. If you do not have a working SERIAL port, you must install one or use a computer that has one. Usb ports do NOT usually work, except on rare ocassions with an adapter.

4. Use the appropriate loader.

5. Select the file. Make sure that it is the correct flash for your receiver.

6. Select the COM port your receiver is connected to. If you do not know, what it is try #1 first.

7. Enter the correct model name and number. Most Blackist updaters do Not require this.

8. Check off the correct function box. Your choices are boot, flash or channel list. To FLASH your receiver you would use FLASH. Most flashes do not require a separate boot; so do not load both separately.

9. Turn on the receiver power from the BACK switch.

10. As soon as you see the lights flash,very first light -- IMMEDIATELY press download. Timing is critical and many vary.

11. Wait until it COMPLETES and reboots.

Use the latest bin for it.

Be aware that there is not much on right now due to an ECM sent by DN.

And please don't be so demanding. In the time you waited you could have done some reading on your own. This is not a drive through service, and you will not get fries with your order.

Username: Dick_sinbutts

Moon Base Alpha 1, Red Square Mars

Post Number: 4
Toronto is easy to find just follow the pollution trail. The stench is worse than new york mainly because new york has americans whereas toronto has 3rd worlders and no one takes the garbage away.

Silver Member
Username: Hybridfay

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 122
well said

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 52
I got the Flu; have to stay home without tv.
=(
can anyone come and fix my satellite?? need to get bell.

Bronze Member

Diana did you get my email about Walter. click my name and send me a private message with your cell. you can be up in 10 minutes.

Don't listen to the morons in the groups. 99% of the people in this group have no knowledge of anything other than changing channels. Right now most of FTA is down so all you're gonna get is a bunch of haters and flames telling you you can't do it. if you're down the only way up is either pay someone or do the research and testing yourself. I already gave you the info in my first message so if its all foreign to you it is better to pay someone.

FTA is far from over, there will be some downtime but there is nothing to suggest bev will go the same route as DN, in some case they just cant.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 53
Okay i sent you my phone number. Please callme around 6:00 pm.

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 267
channels on bev is starting to go black screen

Username: Freddifart

Post Number: 2
Wow!! a simple question with such a myriad of complicated, bitter and some useless responses. Diana must be mindboggled. For anyone already set up on Dish just take a pencil and mark across the elevation so the line crosses the moveable and unmoveable parts. Do the same on the dish-bracket and the mounting post. Ditto for the skew if you have it. Now you will always be able to "put it back" easily. As for the move from D to B, with a single or single-dual lnb just turn the dish about 10+ degrees (or 20+ if your on 119) and adjust the elevation about 6 degr (10 from 119). Do a small sweep either way, use the post as a guage, no more than half inch from your start point. Adjust elevation a degree up or down and repeat until you get a sig and then fine tune for best sig. Mark everything with a pencil after you have it and you can easily switch back and forth between sats.
For a twin type lnb- easiest first time is to set skew angle to 0 until you get signal. Be sure to use the "119" lnb first to get 91 and the you can fiddle with the skew, elevation and direction to get 91&82. Use something like www.arachnoid.com/satfinder
and use your Long&Lat to give you exact parameters. If you just want to move to B temporarily, just try to get 91 and forget 82. Mostly HD and international on 82.
Probably the more difficult aspect of doing this is the scanning and setting up of the receiver, which would be a separate answer but if your plan is temporary, be sure to save all your current setup before you start mucking around.
Personally I think this would be a great time for those who have never tried, to make a stab at it cause you've got no channels on D right now anyway and when this happens next time you'll just need to move to your pencil marks.
(Note that 110 119 91 can all use TP Freq 12224 for a signal but 82 is a spot beam I think. Can't use the name here but do a search on goog for "sat frequencies".)

Username: Haxor

Post Number: 5
Fred jones those are some good tips but from my experience 90% of those with charlie got setup from someone who was technical and the other 10% don't know what they're doing. people don't want to know about transponders and satellite settings. some don't even want to go in the menu or find transponders and align dishes. Try telling someone who had their sat installed that they need to mark the dish off and they will just look at you funny. It all seems easy to us but the poor girl with no TV and missing installer will only be wasting her time. I just informed an old friend that they can get on bev but before I mentioned where and how he told me he didn't even own a wrench. How is he going to fix himself when the basic tool knowledge isn't there. when I told my girlfirend she had to go to BEV she thought we needed a new dish and more money. Trust me 90% of these whiners want TV and not another hobby. Which brings me to my story. When I started with dave 7 years ago I was pointing at the moon, after wasting weeks and having only basic cable while others were on full PPV I finally bowed down and called a hobbyist who did it in 60 seconds.

Post Number: 3
Fair enough Hank I but when I started I would have appreciated a response such as mine. Indeed it is a bit of a hobby for me and you but unlike you I didn't know anyone so I spent many hours searching for info. I found that frustrating as H***. While my answer may not be palatable to some, hopefully others will be inspired to give it a go instead of sitting in the "dark". But you're right, people who are serious should search for DSS sites where there is a wealth of info about "testing" and COMMUNITIES and ROOKIES and such (hint,hint,hint) These sites have forums for specific receivers and setup tutorials as well as generally helpful moderators.
Maybe Diana has a friend who has a wrench...! and an IQ of 70+ .. :-)

Username: Ajaz

hello guys ....watch....diana is RCMP paid agent to find out whats cooking since DN is drop ...you all ideots is sharing evry part of your body with her.....just chille out ...she is not sutpid to find out any body who do dish installation there is thousand she aware of that....guess what and your all forum member is fighting for sick lady for nothing......lol

Bronze Member
Username: Asam

Post Number: 39
Here we go again.....

Agents, agents, and wait more agents cry me a river.

------------------------------------
http://www.fta-morvex*.co.nr/
Remove the * after morvex.

Silver Member

Ontario

Post Number: 207
This is to tyler , I heard through the grapevine
that bev has not done to much moreabout their ECM
because there is already a CECM by the coders in the making , Viewsat being in the lead as always
it kind of makes sense , if you look at it why spend the extra money if it is not going to do much good in the long run,do not be surprised
if we will be watching uniterupted TV again
by the first of the week .
and thanks for the kind encouragement

Gold Member

Post Number: 1242
No problem johny and thanks for the tip on the CECM.

Username: Nestea

Hi people, i am a newbie here so please take it easy on me.
I have pantec 2500 ultral and i also have eliptical dish with 3 LNB. Every time i scan like echo 7, 8 or namig, i always get the same amouth of channels and all the same channels no matter which which i scan. Somebody please tell what is wrong. Thanks.

Post Number: 8
you have a switching problem. that is a bad diseqc switch or bad diseq settings.

probably the settings. all of the sats should be on different settings like diseqc #1, #2, #3 etc.. follow each lnb cable to the diseq switch and enter the correct port number in each of the sat settings

I find you sometimes have to turn it off if after you fixed the switch settings.

Bronze Member
Username: Mike2715

Hi people, i am a newbie here so please take it easy on me.
I have pantec 2500 ultral and i also have eliptical dish with 3 LNB. Every time i scan like echo 7, 8 or namig, i always get the same amouth of channels and all the same channels no matter which which i scan. Somebody please tell what is wrong. Thanks.

You have no problem and don't change anything.... The channels are down.. wait for the fix.. and read a little more....

Post Number: 5
Greg, sounds like you have a Direct TV triple LNB which will not work with FTA boxes. It has a built in switch and can only be used for one sat. It has 4 outputs but all go through 1 switch so you get the same output on each.:-(

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Well guys,, i understand that it not easy to keep asking questions but i have a little problem here.
Do i need a CD rom to dowload the bin and what is the latest bin for Pansat 2700A...
Or do i have to go to some site to download it first,,, and also what is a GT rom loader?> The manual said, open the GT rom loader?

Username: Mason_c

Diana, where do you live in Toronto?
Oficially DN is illegal in Canada.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Help anybody? What is a GT rom loader, how do i get it open,,i have read most of the posted instructions but nobody ever say anything about the the GT rom loader and what it is exactly and how do i get it, so i can download the Bin,,,? Guys! come on,,,,,,help a brother out.... Do i have to down load it from the Pansat site or do i need to buy the software,,,,,,? please help!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1259
Jeffrey,
Get it from dsscentral or dsstester. It's a utilitiy program. Download it and install it on your computer. Once done, you can load bins via it to your receiver.
Another option is to try and find the 147 or 148 bin for your 2700. There is a loader in the zipped file. Same process as GTrom.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 54
Gyon:
Thank you so much for reffering me to Walter.
Such a nice guy.
finally i got Bell express!!!!
Thanks!!!

Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 10
AK
Smoking on the street is also illegal in Canada.
Whats your piont? FTA means "FREE TO AIR" So the way I look at it...... If it's FREE then how can it be illegal? I realize us Canadians may not have the rights to use DishNet satalites without paying for it. BUT right now I read that alot of people from all over the world are trying to tune into Bell Express VU. satelite. It is a Canadian sat. Does this mean I can us it "without" paying for it just because i live in Canada? All satelites do not work for us FTA PIRETS. That is what we all are. We all steal satelite signals. "illegal?" YES!!!! DishNet is illegal for anyone in the world that does not want to pay for it. It doesn't matter where in Toronto Diana lives. She is just trying to get what we all want. FREE TV.

Bronze Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 53
Just in, finally they found a way to cash in on radio,which has been free all these years. .....It is called satellite radio.
Coming soon, taxing the air we breath !

Post Number: 9
read what he said again. he said he gets the same channels after scanning different sats, that is a switching problem. it has nothing to do with a fix. his sats are probably using OFF or #1.

Username: Mason_c

Post Number: 2
Doreen,

diana was asking how to subscribe to DN here in Toronto. I was replying to her that it's illegal here meaning not possible...

diana,

Nice hearing that everything worked out for you. I was thinking to give you a hand on my way back from work (free of charge, of course) if you live in close area.

Bronze Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 15
OOPS.... SORRY Ak
I really should re-read all the other posts. I apoligize for my outburst. I guess since alot of people are fighting with one another. I just usumed you may be one of them trying to pick on Diana I am really sorry >>>> my bad

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
OK Guys!! I went to the site that you suggested, ''DSS tester''but i did not know which Bin file exactly to download.
I want to be able to get the FTA channels and Dish Network.....Someone said, it is a utility program but i did not know which one. Remember it is a Pansat 2770A.....I just want to get it running ,,,,,i just got it. Thanks in advance Guys. My dish is aligh for Dish Network. The FTA channels... I do know that i will need a biger Dish, so i am not worry about it for now.
Can someone help?,,,,,,Thanks!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Pansat 2700A....correction!!

Bronze Member
Username: Rekman

Longueuil, Quebec CANADA

hi guyzzzzzzzzz......... i was on holidays.... n now am back..... n i see ZERO news 4 cools**t. !!!!!!!.
this time delays too much ...since 21-June till 08-July 2006 ????.......plz hurryyyy upppppp...... plzz.....plzzzz.plzzzzzzz

Hank said,
"read what he said again. he said he gets the same channels after scanning different sats, that is a switching problem. it has nothing to do with a fix. his sats are probably using OFF or #1."

Of course you are correct but if they are using a DTV Phase III it is more complicated but apparently possible. I don't mean to try to hijack this thread (which is actually ended anyway) but I realized my previous post was not correct. Here's why from Mr. LK himself;
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/125186.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us