So it seems the rumors might be true after all

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 62
I just read directly from thedssguy at totalfta.com that there seems to be some truth to the rumors that there is already a dump of the MAPROM floating around. For those of you that have been in la-la land these past few days, the MAPROM is a section of the ROM 102 card that is firewalled and coders have, so far, been unable to "read" that section of the card. Dish is now using that section of the card for calculation and therefore no bins.
Anyways, of true then it might mean that what I wrote earlier might be true. He also states, as does all sites, that they are "very close". We'll see if its the truth in the next few days of if it is all BS.

Username: Newborn

Post Number: 1
i hope the good news will be out soon ---good luck guy you r all doing a fantastic job, for our free time.
can any one tell me about loader an how to install it.
good luck

Bronze Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 21
Loaders are just small software .exe files that you download into your computer. When you want to upload a file or bin into the receiver, you simply open up the .exe loader and upload the bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Osha

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 15
hallo there can any one tell me how i conecte my dish to my reciver to get free to air

Bronze Member

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 16
i have viewsat and this is first time to me and i dont know how i get my signal

Bronze Member

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 17
please any help to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bronze Member
Username: Momenali

Post Number: 90
Osha STFU man, cant you f*ckin read whats goin on???????????????

Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 20
Osha go out side and you will be able to get all the free air you want.If you can't do the research pay for it.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 224
etorres, how did they get the dump (according to rumor)? Was the firewall hacked? or, did they use the acid, laser-scan method?

Bronze Member
Username: Dixon_butz

New york, New york United states

Post Number: 15
Heard the laserscope is going to bring dish to their knees like dogs worst than being kicked in the head on usenet. Baby make them all to pieces.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us