Happy 4th of July

Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 5
wave the american flag then go barbecue ...

Silver Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 172
same here... HAPPY 4TH OFF JULY

Bronze Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 44
HAPPY TO U TOO...HAVE A SAFE ONE...LONG LIVE AMERICAN!!! GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD....

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1362
HAPPY 4TH JULY FOR ALL. :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Ravipatel8

Post Number: 21
Happy 4th of July America no more the greatest country in the world!!!! China is the greatest

Post Number: 10
does this mean you are leaving to live in China? thank God, one less foreigner on our soil ...

Bronze Member
Username: Spider156

Post Number: 23
ya you're pretty funny man haha think about it every big important city forieners live there!!!
like these cities:
Detroit: Arabs
San Francisco: Chinese/Korean/Phillipeneas/Japanese/Viatnamese/ and all those neses

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
So dont think about foriegns leaving this country because look at Mexico people are getting payed to get Mexicans into America illegally about like $1000 a night and more

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I have nothing against foreigners, the problem is some foreigners come to this country and start bashing it. Like this indian dude, probably he lives in a nice suburb, enjoy the financing that the economy offers him, work for an american company and make decent dough, then says, oh america is not the greatest country, china is, or india is. Well if you don't think it is the greatest then move the f*ck out back to India, where everybody takes a dump on the beach in the early morning.
I did immigrate here long time ago and I adapted to society and I feel American more than any American born in here. But what pisses me off, all these f*ckers come here, enjoy all the benefits this country has to offer, and sh*t on it, bash it, and consider themselves smarter than everyone in here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
hey hey let me tell you something these people are saying that not because of the stuff but because there is no family. The keyword here is family and well another one is culture and tradition I'd say that was 3 keywords, but still thats what America is missing!!! If you think about it America is like living in a vacation for years and years from what? o ya family and land!!! Thats why they say that. They dont say because they hate the place no because they love their place more than here not because its worse but because theres no family or tradition or culture. Think about it "THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us